Can Beto please come to my house to take my ar15

Two legal uses of government authority to eliminate a threat.
Cool with killing kids? Fair enough. After all "government" at its core is nothing more than the implied, or explicit use of force to exert will. Now that we have terms... Game on. .
Koresh killed the kids, himself and through his irresponsible actions.
Uh-huh.... Whatever helps you sleep at night pal...
I have no problem sleeping. I believe in the rule of law.

(For you wingnuts ‘rule of law’ is what you call ‘the deep state’)
RULE OF LAW OK
The Supreme Court ruled that in order for a firearm to be protected by the second amendment, it must have some reasonable relationship to the preservation or efficiency of a well-regulated militia, in common use of the time, and supplied by the citizen.

So tell me what firearm is there that is in common use that would have some reasonable relationship to the preservation or efficiency of a well-regulated militia?
Still can’t follow a conversation, BigRacist?

Cool with killing kids? Fair enough. After all "government" at its core is nothing more than the implied, or explicit use of force to exert will. Now that we have terms... Game on. .

RULE OF LAW OK
The Supreme Court ruled that in order for a firearm to be protected by the second amendment, it must have some reasonable relationship to the preservation or efficiency of a well-regulated militia, in common use of the time, and supplied by the citizen.

So tell me what firearm is there that is in common use that would have some reasonable relationship to the preservation or efficiency of a well-regulated militia?
Irony is when someone says that another person can't stay on topic while they are going off topic by insisting that person is a racist I normally call that person BRAIN DEAD.
I JUST GAVE YOU A RULING FROM THE SUPREME COURT U.S. vs Miller 1939 AR 15'S ARE IN COMMON USE AND ARE PROTECTED BY THE SECOND AMENDMENT.
That is if you believe in the rule of law.

RULE OF LAW OK

Chuck Schumer does not agree with Beto, is he a racist too.

LOL is the retard still scared of her garbage disposal?

RULE OF LAW OK

All democrats when not in public agree with Robert Francis
But in public they condemn it.
Robert Francis told the truth of what the democrats wanted to do but not at such a fast bold rate as Robert Francis wants to do.
Remember Feinstein? Turn them all in Mr. and Mrs. America?

RULE OF LAW OK

Robert Francis told the truth of what the democrats wanted to do but not at such a fast bold rate as Robert Francis wants to do.
Actually Democrats own more guns than republicans, they have to in the hood

RULE OF LAW OK

Democrat in the hood aren't the owners.

RULE OF LAW OK

The vast majority of firearm ownership in America are by legal law abiding citizens, Mostly in rural America. Fact

RULE OF LAW OK

Sure they are, the dems own the hood

RULE OF LAW OK

The vast majority of firearm ownership in America are by legal law abiding citizens, Mostly in rural America. Fact
The hood has more animals than Alaska

Sure they are, the dems own the hood
No majority in the hood didn't get their guns the legal way

RULE OF LAW OK

Irony is when someone says that another person can't stay on topic while they are going off topic by insisting that person is a racist I normally call that person BRAIN DEAD.
I JUST GAVE YOU A RULING FROM THE SUPREME COURT U.S. vs Miller 1939 AR 15'S ARE IN COMMON USE AND ARE PROTECTED BY THE SECOND AMENDMENT.
Hey, dumbass, we’re talking about David Koresh not your sick gun fetish.

RULE OF LAW OK

Hey, dumbass, we’re talking about David Koresh not your sick gun fetish.
the irony is a Buffon calling an intelligent person a dumbass.
And you have a point what would that be? People have rights even those people that you don't like
And if you believe in the rule of law The Supreme court made a ruling.
FYI BUFFON this thread isn't about David Koresh it just happens to be about guns to idiot.

Forum List

Back