Can A Party Contemplating Placing Marjorie Taylor Greene On A Committee Be Considered Legitimate?

Biden doesn't have a carrot top..

But this fruit does..

screen-shot-2022-12-16-at-8-05-50-am.png
I smell your fear

So when someone gives you answer you ignore it and hurl out insults instead?

No wonder your post count vs reaction score is what it is.
You must be a Dead End Loser..

Am I right?

Who won the election in 2020?

Does Greene routinely lie? Yes. Does she believe these outlandish lies are what makes her popular? Yes.

What she lies about is no different than the lie you are going to make the rich pay their fair share of taxes.

How did you do?

Not well, I bet..

You're not very bright.

Of some douche in Lycra?

You know the guy's a soft lardass, right?
I tell ya what....I've done enough in life since high school, that I don't brag about where I placed in events then, to show how qualified I am today for anything.

I tell ya what....I've done enough in life since high school, that I don't brag about where I placed in events then, to show how qualified I am today for anything.

Did you make it to and through college?

I can, I just have no clue what he is talking about, as it didn't relate to the convo he and I were having
It was a straightforward question related to the OP...

Yet more evidence that MTG is an imbecile.

yes, and have a graduate degree....plus you know, real world success....I haven't just been a bartender like AOC
Really?

Did it have any quantitative component?

And all of that to end up a Dead End Grifty Rube.

It was a straightforward question related to the OP...

Yet more evidence that MTG is an imbecile.
his post and our convo diverted from the OP…wasn’t following our convo at all…maybe he met to quote someone else

Really?

Did it have any quantitative component?

And all of that to end up a Dead End Grifty Rube.
well i can’t go any higher at my firm…so yeah dead end in that way…but quite successful and happy…i also do know some bartenders…but they don’t pretend to be qualified for Congress…on second thought, knowing how to make a good Old Fashion might be beneficial on the Hill…can she do that? That’s even more impressive then her second place high school science fair

his post and our convo diverted from the OP…wasn’t following our convo at all…maybe he met to quote someone else
So he was trying to bring you back on topic..

Is your grad degree in Divinity?

well i can’t go any higher at my firm…so yeah dead end in that way…but quite successful and happy…i also do know some bartenders…but they don’t pretend to be qualified for Congress…on second thought, knowing how to make a good Old Fashion might be beneficial on the Hill…can she do that? That’s even more impressive then her second place high school science fair
You need to consider eschewing making an ass of yourself.

Issa was a pyro, and car thief....Paul Ryan was a jazzercize instructor...

Grifty was a reality TV game show host.

Ivanka sold knockoffs, then rose to chief WH advisor..

I don't pay much attention to AOC, but she is clearly of a far higher order than the people listed.

"Oh Mr. Dodaro, I have to tell you in Illinois, that they received $5.1 billion at an elementary school there that used it for equity and diversity," Greene tells the comptroller. "So it's being used for these things."

Marjorie Taylor Greene mocked for claim school received $5.1B for CRT

One of my issues with "Modern Conservatism" is its pugnacious innumeracy.

MTG is beginning her second term at a job for which she is paid well above her qualifications. It doesn't require her to do much....how could she have done this for 2 years and have absolutely no sense of scale?

Should a manifest imbecile like this be party to the appropriations process?

No wonder these Yahoos are always breaking the bank.

Who votes for people like this?
Yes, because she triggers the libs....

And as long as you can claim you are triggering or owning the libs -- there is nothing else you need to do....no matter how stupid you are, no matter what dumb shit you have said and will say -- from Jewish Space Lasers to calling the FBI the Gazpacho -- as long as you hate the same people the base hates -- and can blow the dog whistle louder than the next guy -- you are golden

You need to consider eschewing making an ass of yourself.

Issa was a pyro, and car thief....Paul Ryan was a jazzercize instructor...

Grifty was a reality TV game show host.

Ivanka sold knockoffs, then rose to chief WH advisor..

I don't pay much attention to AOC, but she is clearly of a far higher order than the people listed.
Oh they all had far more in their diverse backgrounds then that....

Issa for example was in the Army, then a very successful businessman, involved in numerous different businesses.

Same with the Trumps, along with their very successful TV career

Paul Ryan, did that job, and others, while working on the Hill, he learned the ends and outs at a young age, before becoming a member, and ultimately Speaker.

AOC.....came in second at a science fair in HS, got a degree, then was a bar maid....nothing wrong with that....but she did nothing with her degree, and has no real world experience outside of making cocktails...and it shows.

If you pay her no mind, why did you bring her up?

I'm sure some devoted Trump enthusiasts will cry

"Sure, MTG and Florida Man might be innumerate morons, but we have people for that!"
That guy quit, calling the one who appointed him "dumb as xit"....Florida Man promptly replaced him with this modern Leibniz

Am I alone in suspecting that MAGA economics is entirely untethered from any discipline involving numbers?

Forum List

Back