Can A Party Contemplating Placing Marjorie Taylor Greene On A Committee Be Considered Legitimate?

The5thHorseman

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2022
"Oh Mr. Dodaro, I have to tell you in Illinois, that they received $5.1 billion at an elementary school there that used it for equity and diversity," Greene tells the comptroller. "So it's being used for these things."

Marjorie Taylor Greene mocked for claim school received $5.1B for CRT

One of my issues with "Modern Conservatism" is its pugnacious innumeracy.

MTG is beginning her second term at a job for which she is paid well above her qualifications. It doesn't require her to do much....how could she have done this for 2 years and have absolutely no sense of scale?

Should a manifest imbecile like this be party to the appropriations process?

No wonder these Yahoos are always breaking the bank.

Who votes for people like this?

"Oh Mr. Dodaro, I have to tell you in Illinois, that they received $5.1 billion at an elementary school there that used it for equity and diversity," Greene tells the comptroller. "So it's being used for these things."

MTG is beginning her second term at a job for which she is paid well above her qualifications. It doesn't require her to do much....how could she have done this for 2 years and have absolutely no sense of scale?

Some kind of people that vote for people that think Guam is going to tip over.

You ask this as a member of the party that put Holocaust denier Ilhan Omar and Chinese spy Eric Swalwell on committees.

LOL

Another example of American Pravda using any excuse possible to marginalized actual Americans looking out for America.
Did anyone challenge the claim that Covid money was being redirected to support neosegregationist racist CRT curriculum? No, because they couldn’t. Instead they focus on misspeak they can use for their tired old strategy of attempted elitism.

Another example of American Pravda using any excuse possible to marginalized actual Americans looking out for America.
Did anyone challenge the claim that Covid money was being redirected to support neosegregationist racist CRT curriculum? No, because they couldn’t. Instead they focus on misspeak they can use for their tired old strategy of attempted elitism.
Another hysterical, hyperbolic, tantrum from a dead end loser.

The caravan passes.

why not? you all put a Chinese spy on the freaking Intelligence Committee....granted you all are a cult more then a party...but still

Forum List

Back