Campus PC culture is so rampant that NYU is paying to silence me

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Repugnant PC students of today. These little cupcakes should be dragged off of every campus in this country.

Here’s what happened when I challenged the PC campus culture at NYU

I'm on leave after a misunderstood Twitter experiment.

I’m not a conservative, or an alt-righter. I find Donald Trump repugnant. But over the last couple of weeks, I’ve become a campus pariah to some (and a hero, perhaps, to a few) in my nontenured NYU faculty job, thanks to the humorless, Social Justice Warrior-brand of campus culture run amok and a misunderstanding about a Twitter account. Enmeshed in a conspiracy — thinly disguised as sympathy — of my colleagues’ design, I’ve lost my academic freedom and I potentially stand to lose my appointment.

Repugnant PC students of today. These little cupcakes should be dragged off of every campus in this country.

I’m not a conservative, or an alt-righter. I find Donald Trump repugnant. But over the last couple of weeks, I’ve become a campus pariah to some (and a hero, perhaps, to a few) in my nontenured NYU faculty job, thanks to the humorless, Social Justice Warrior-brand of campus culture run amok and a misunderstanding about a Twitter account. Enmeshed in a conspiracy — thinly disguised as sympathy — of my colleagues’ design, I’ve lost my academic freedom and I potentially stand to lose my appointment.

No they shouldn't. The old lecturers who've created this bullshit, should be dragged out.

Obama_zpsdykp9046.gif~original

• Banned

No they shouldn't. The old lecturers who've created this bullshit, should be dragged out.

He needs to say that at every commencement on every college in this country.

LGBT is a cult that operates just like the Nazis did in the late 1930s. Exactly. They proceeded in the exact same way. Even though now their weapons are carefully-timed tears and dramatic cries of "oppression"...the fines and the jail time will increase for all who oppose them with every new increment they are given in their never-ending push for total social domination.

That's a cult folks. That is the definition of a cult. If you don't agree with them, you are fined, punished or jailed. In Germany, they even went to murder. Maybe that's just a matter of time. Once your tongue is cut, it isn't much farther out that your throat will be too..

Well, I saw the beginnings of this when I went to law school in 1991, but they didn't push their luck because they knew we were law students who would fight back. But undergraduates and college professors don't know how to fight for their rights, and are easily bullied.

He needs to say that at every commencement on every college in this country.
Not that it would stop the sneaky bulls playing their game.

they are all doomed to misery for the sake of misery, to be put into a box and drilled on words and numbers forever, which wouldn't be so bad at all really except $$$, so it's a contest of who owns the other's brain. i am the zombie on the outside world. i will eat your brains until there are no more pc culture campus nonsense anymore. god bless.

Forum List

Back