Huma guilty of espionage

The Clintons only care about money. Even if it means giving away states secrets. Money money money.

That's only half of it. They also CRAVE POWER. Lots and lots of unaccountable POWER.

Maybe they can become bunkies in the pokey

maxresdefault.jpg

The Clintons only care about money. Even if it means giving away states secrets. Money money money.

No Trump only cared about money, all his life. So much he felt no need to pay taxes. Lived off the middle income class.

low life scum is what your voting for. This man has been bitching about America as long as I can remember even in the mid 80's. Never happy , yet somehow in this rotten country he became a millionaire and to listen to him bitch and complain is beyond sickening.

The only time this country was great for him was probably when someone was wiping his butt changing his diaper.

No Trump only cared about money, all his life. So much he felt no need to pay taxes. Lived off the middle income,

low life scum is what your voting for.
He took advantage of the same Tax Code you are entitled to...

No Trump only cared about money, all his life. So much he felt no need to pay taxes. Lived off the middle income,

I added more so go back. I don't give a rats ass what he did, he paid good bucks to keep from paying a dime in taxes. he just took another huge loss in Florida. No I have never minded paying our taxes, what would this world be like if no one pays taxes. I'll tell you what, if he gets in , no one should pay taxes. He is going to be the total ruin of our country. He is low life scum, and so are his buddies.

I added more so go back. I don't give a rats ass what he did, he paid good bucks to keep from paying a dime in taxes. he just took another huge loss in Florida. No I have never minded paying our taxes, what would this world be like if no one pays taxes. I'll tell you what, if he gets in , no one should pay taxes. He is going to be the total ruin of our country. He is low life scum, and so are his buddies.
Stop crying

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p17.pdf

Forum List

Back