Campbells soup

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
It's good stuff. I've eaten it since I was a child but I rarely eat any other kind but chicken noodle, tomato, or chicken and rice. Yesterday I wanted soup and all I had was a can of cream of chicken soup. I never ate it and the only reason we had it was that my wife uses it to cook with. So, I said what the heck and I heated up a can of it. It's now my favorite soup. It tastes like chicken and dumplings which I really like also. Good stuff!

It's good stuff. I've eaten it since I was a child but I rarely eat any other kind but chicken noodle, tomato, or chicken and rice. Yesterday I wanted soup and all I had was a can of cream of chicken soup. I never ate it and the only reason we had it was that my wife uses it to cook with. So, I said what the heck and I heated up a can of it. It's now my favorite soup. It tastes like chicken and dumplings which I really like also. Good stuff!
My favorite is bean with bacon. But I really like chicken noodles combined with cream of potato but both cans are too much for me to eat alone, and everyone else thinks it sounds gross.

They charge outrageous prices for their little can of flavored salt water. I don't do soup any more except for my homemade crockpot recipes.

I liked the big cans of Chunky Beef and Potatoes okay when they first came out. Liked the chicken noodle as a kid, but when they started charging more than 25 cents for a can I quit buying it at all. Last price I noticed some time ago was nearly like $1.50, which is totally ridiculous. Buy a chicken breast and spaghetti noodles already. You can eat chicken noodle for a week for the price of a couple of small cans and season it much better yourself. They make jars of chicken powder and cubes as well if you can't cook a chicken breast or legs or thighs.

Last edited:
It may taste good but watch out for the sodium....

• Banned
My favorite is bean with bacon. But I really like chicken noodles combined with cream of potato but both cans are too much for me to eat alone, and everyone else thinks it sounds gross.
I might try that, half one day half the next.

Wow, you never tried creme of chicken until now?! :shok:

The only Campbells soup I like is Tomato

The rest is too salty

My favorite was "noodles and ground beef", but it's not made any more. Chicken noodle is my choice now.

Wow, well I use it to dip Texas Toast in, but the HEB generic brands are better in my opinion.

Long story but me and a buddy of mine spent the day in jail in Columbus Ohio and they fed us Campbell's tomato soup and greasy toasted cheese sandwiches. Not bad actually.

Grilled Cheese and Campbells Tomato Soup helped get me through College

Forum List

Back