Calls For Barr To Be Investigated And Possibly Impeached After Lying To Congress About FBI Spying

The democrats are out after anyone that doesn't hate Trump as much as they do.

Actually they can't win elections fairly with better ideas. So their goal is to try and reverse the last election. Impeach Trump, impeach Pence, impeach Barr, impeach anybody so they have a slight chance at them leaving office and sneak Piglosi in as President.

They are simply Nazi's

I LOVE the smell of Desperation in the left.............and this OP.......

tsk tsk.

Dem's have exhausted all the other cards I guess the impeachment card is all they have left. :auiqs.jpg:
Why is it that Trumpette's can't keep it in their silly little heads the Mueller report was supervised by Repubs and lead by a Repub. Despite this fact, it revealed 10 instances of Trump obstructing a federal investigation. At least 4 of those rose to the level of a crime that Trump would have been indicted for if the OLC had not written the opinion stating a sitting prez can not be indicted.
The country has found many ways to fight back against Trumpery. Not the least of which is handing Individual 1's legal team one defeat after another as Don tries to avoid accountability for his criminal behavior.

Attorney General Bill Barr lied to Congress by spreading fictitious stories about the Department of Justice (DOJ) spying on President Donald Trump‘s 2016 campaign, according to legal experts. And now, congressional calls are ramping up for Barr to be investigated by oversight authorities–and, some critics say, possibly impeached.

Calls for Barr to Be Investigated–and Possibly Impeached–Intensify After Lying to Congress About FBI Spying

Better hope your crime boss wins next year Billy.
Let's just cut to the chase shall we....

Impeach and execute all people who don't align with you hacks politically

Well look like it this way... Trump appoints the AG and has the DOJ answerable to him.

Yet how many Trump Advisors have been convicted and gone to jail...

Attorney General Bill Barr lied to Congress by spreading fictitious stories about the Department of Justice (DOJ) spying on President Donald Trump‘s 2016 campaign, according to legal experts. And now, congressional calls are ramping up for Barr to be investigated by oversight authorities–and, some critics say, possibly impeached.

Calls for Barr to Be Investigated–and Possibly Impeached–Intensify After Lying to Congress About FBI Spying

Better hope your crime boss wins next year Billy.
Let's just cut to the chase shall we....

Impeach and execute all people who don't align with you hacks politically

Well look like it this way... Trump appoints the AG and has the DOJ answerable to him.

Yet how many Trump Advisors have been convicted and gone to jail...
All for "process" crimes or crimes unrelated to their job in the administration.

So lets review:

A president can, should, and has been impeached for lying to Congress.

But, when Trump's toadie does it, it's just a process crime, and not serious.

It makes perfect sense, after a botched lobotomy.

So lets review:

Clinton was impeached for perjury to a grand jury.

Oh for pity's sake...

tenor.gif

Your desperation is showing.

So lets review:

Ah, thank you for the correction.

No problem, but more than that, I don't see what Barr lied about. Were Carter Page and all the others told they were being monitored by the federal government? I don't think so. Surveillance is the act of listening to private conversations without the persons knowledge. So if Barr used the word surveillance instead of spying, that would have been acceptable and truthful, even though they both mean the exact same thing?

Dem's have exhausted all the other cards I guess the impeachment card is all they have left. :auiqs.jpg:
Why is it that Trumpette's can't keep it in their silly little heads the Mueller report was supervised by Repubs and lead by a Repub. Despite this fact, it revealed 10 instances of Trump obstructing a federal investigation. At least 4 of those rose to the level of a crime that Trump would have been indicted for if the OLC had not written the opinion stating a sitting prez can not be indicted.
The country has found many ways to fight back against Trumpery. Not the least of which is handing Individual 1's legal team one defeat after another as Don tries to avoid accountability for his criminal behavior.

So what you are saying is Dem's are sore losers, got it.

So lets review:

Ah, thank you for the correction.
A distinction without a difference

I think it's a huge difference.

And chances are that will fail as well.

The Dem's last and final gasp will be Trump's tax returns. Its their only hope of digging up dirt on the guy.

They are on a timeline. They need to stop Trump, Barr, Durham before the goods come out. Trump's tax records were not only processed by (I'm sure) the best in the business, but audited repeatedly by the IRS. Getting those records will make it to the Supreme Court if they continue to persist. That will probably take them much more time than they have.

Forum List

Back