Calls For Barr To Be Investigated And Possibly Impeached After Lying To Congress About FBI Spying

Bill Barr is an example of the kinds of things Hitler DID you dolt.

The creep has turned the Justice Department into a totally partisan organization and that is dangerous for Democracy

Really? And what did DumBama turn the Justice department into?
Whether Obama did that or not (and I would dispute that categorically) you just admitted the truth of what I said above about Barr

I don't know how you read that. I only point out the hypocrisy of your statements. If anybody contaminated the Justice department, it was DumBama. He turned Washington DC into Chicago DC.
Care to give an example.

How about corrupting the FBI and even the IRS? The FBI did the bidding of the Democrat party, and the IRS even admitted to being biased against Republicans. Using our federal agencies to defeat political opponents is what you expect in the former USSR, not the USA.

IRS: Lerner's hard drive was wiped clean in 2011
So...........where's the evidence Obama had anything to do with the IRS targeting both conservative and liberal groups?
Audit indicates liberal nonprofits also got extra IRS scrutiny

Please don't peddle this bullshyte to me. You are free to believe whatever kind of nonsense you want..........just don't expect people who are not gullible rubes to believe it.

The creep has turned the Justice Department into a totally partisan organization and that is dangerous for Democracy

Whether Obama did that or not (and I would dispute that categorically) you just admitted the truth of what I said above about Barr

I don't know how you read that. I only point out the hypocrisy of your statements. If anybody contaminated the Justice department, it was DumBama. He turned Washington DC into Chicago DC.
Care to give an example.

Eric Holder was Obama's wingman, remember?

Care to give an example.

How about corrupting the FBI and even the IRS? The FBI did the bidding of the Democrat party, and the IRS even admitted to being biased against Republicans. Using our federal agencies to defeat political opponents is what you expect in the former USSR, not the USA.

IRS: Lerner's hard drive was wiped clean in 2011
So...........where's the evidence Obama had anything to do with the IRS targeting both conservative and liberal groups?
Audit indicates liberal nonprofits also got extra IRS scrutiny

Please don't peddle this bullshyte to me. You are free to believe whatever kind of nonsense you want..........just don't expect people who are not gullible rubes to believe it.

But you are a gullible rube! It goes hand-in-hand with being a libtard! You can't be one without it!

Attorney General Bill Barr lied to Congress by spreading fictitious stories about the Department of Justice (DOJ) spying on President Donald Trump‘s 2016 campaign, according to legal experts. And now, congressional calls are ramping up for Barr to be investigated by oversight authorities–and, some critics say, possibly impeached.

Calls for Barr to Be Investigated–and Possibly Impeached–Intensify After Lying to Congress About FBI Spying

Better hope your crime boss wins next year Billy.
Oh, will you all QUIT?

Attorney General Bill Barr lied to Congress by spreading fictitious stories about the Department of Justice (DOJ) spying on President Donald Trump‘s 2016 campaign, according to legal experts. And now, congressional calls are ramping up for Barr to be investigated by oversight authorities–and, some critics say, possibly impeached.

Calls for Barr to Be Investigated–and Possibly Impeached–Intensify After Lying to Congress About FBI Spying

Let's just cut to the chase shall we....

Impeach and execute all people who don't align with you hacks politically
isn't that YOUR ticket? :)

Keep grasping at those straws democrats! Keep grasping! :auiqs.jpg:
72433781_2453891038157782_6060923196595503104_n.jpg

Care to give an example.

Feel free to show me how Holder's quote has any nefarious significance whatsoever. Otherwise, it's just more worthless, empty noise from the fever swamp.

No one even knows what the actual IG report will even say. At this point, it's been speculation coming from both sides with anonymous sources, trying to spin in their own favor.

It just seems a bit premature for these kind of calls, until the report is released...

And even then, if proven that Barr was full of it, and even if he has harmed our DOJ and intel agencies by his own skewed politics, is that alone an impeachable offense? Has he lost the public trust ? Hell yeah, for all non trumpers, right and left...

but that came with his Mueller report summary being filled with falsities and wrong impressions of it, while holding the report back for weeks and weeks.... letting Trump the time to repetitively, push his false narrative... false to those who read the report when released....

and nothing was done about that, so this is likely just another thing that is simply added to our mistrust of him in his repeatedly disappointing final 11th hour of his legacy.

Basically, these type of political things are disappointing and adds to our divide in this nation, and depending on what it is about, makes each side skeptics of our own govt when the other side is running it... (some times even when nothing was done wrong) Which weakens our Nation as an end result and nothing less... who benefits from that? Not us! imo

But, these offenses are likely not impeachable, imo.

The Mueller report was nearly 450 pages, and had to be redacted for the protection of others. Barr and Mueller worked on that together, so if you're going to blame Barr for it, then blame Mueller as well.
Yes it was long, and Barr's false summary that he gave for it, without even reading it himself, had a very long time out there in the public, allowing the false narrative to stick.... before the factual report was released.

He should have waited before releasing his summary of lies.... until the report was ready to release.... And he had actually read it.

Can you explain how he could possibly have not read it if he participated in redacting it? He talked with Muller about the summary of his investigation. HIs original statement was based on that discussion.
When he made his summary, he had not read it. He admitted he had not read it... he still has not read it...or admitted that he has.....

He made up his summary, all in the favor of the President, without ever reading it.

THAT was wrong.... And made more than half the country, distrust his sorry ass and see that he was not acting as AG of the USA but Trump' s personal lawyer.

No one even knows what the actual IG report will even say. At this point, it's been speculation coming from both sides with anonymous sources, trying to spin in their own favor.

It just seems a bit premature for these kind of calls, until the report is released...

And even then, if proven that Barr was full of it, and even if he has harmed our DOJ and intel agencies by his own skewed politics, is that alone an impeachable offense? Has he lost the public trust ? Hell yeah, for all non trumpers, right and left...

but that came with his Mueller report summary being filled with falsities and wrong impressions of it, while holding the report back for weeks and weeks.... letting Trump the time to repetitively, push his false narrative... false to those who read the report when released....

and nothing was done about that, so this is likely just another thing that is simply added to our mistrust of him in his repeatedly disappointing final 11th hour of his legacy.

Basically, these type of political things are disappointing and adds to our divide in this nation, and depending on what it is about, makes each side skeptics of our own govt when the other side is running it... (some times even when nothing was done wrong) Which weakens our Nation as an end result and nothing less... who benefits from that? Not us! imo

The Mueller report was nearly 450 pages, and had to be redacted for the protection of others. Barr and Mueller worked on that together, so if you're going to blame Barr for it, then blame Mueller as well.
Yes it was long, and Barr's false summary that he gave for it, without even reading it himself, had a very long time out there in the public, allowing the false narrative to stick.... before the factual report was released.

He should have waited before releasing his summary of lies.... until the report was ready to release.... And he had actually read it.

Can you explain how he could possibly have not read it if he participated in redacting it? He talked with Muller about the summary of his investigation. HIs original statement was based on that discussion.
When he made his summary, he had not read it. He admitted he had not read it... he still has not read it...or admitted that he has.....

He made up his summary, all in the favor of the President, without ever reading it.

THAT was wrong.... And made more than half the country, distrust his sorry ass and see that he was not acting as AG of the USA but Trump' s personal lawyer.

So he redacted the entire report with Mueller, and didn't read it? Can you please explain how that process was possible?

So he redacted the entire report with Mueller, and didn't read it? Can you please explain how that process was possible?
He was not the person doing the 'redacting Ray? A whole slew of workers did the redactoring according to parameters given.

Why don't you people just grab your guns and go after every Republican currently in office?

That is what this amounts to.

The Democrats want their way and they are going to say, do, and act in such a way as to get it. People like you lap it up.

Horowitz can't drag people in front of a Grand Jury, can't question people no longer employed by the government, can't compel testimony by those same people, can't go to Europe, Australia or Italy........so....Barr will do his thing and make you asshats weep.

Care to give an example.

Feel free to show me how Holder's quote has any nefarious significance whatsoever. Otherwise, it's just more worthless, empty noise from the fever swamp.

He was acting on behalf of Obama personally, dumbass!

You do remember he was held in civil and criminal contempt of Congress by a bipartisan vote.

Forum List

Back