Calling pro-choicers murderers needs to end

I've been thinking about this post ever since watching Emma Watson address the UN. She was right. You can't engage with anti-feminists' broken ideas. Many are too stubborn even to allow this, and simply shut you down with asinine slogans or religious rhetoric without even bothering to change their beliefs. The only way you can educate them is to tell them to just stop being willfully ignorant. They know what they're doing. They know why they're wrong. They're just too childish to stop unless you specifically call them out on it. Just fucking stop it. Grow the fuck up and stop believing stupid fucking things like "feminists bash men" or "feminists are sexist" and accept that feminism and women's rights are here to stay whether you like it or not.

I realized that the same can be said of anti-choicers, who are generally part of the same crowd. They know they're in the wrong. They know exactly how stupid and dictatorial they sound to demand that a woman become a mother. They know how evil it is to forbid her to abort her pregnancy even if she's raped or it's going to kill her. They know they're basically just tightening the chains of patriarchy around the neck of every woman in this country for their own fucking beliefs. They're imposing their beliefs. That's all it's about. And when you try to argue with them about it they try to make it about the fetus rather than the actual human being breaking down in tears in front of them because they told her they want to make her carry and raise her rapist's fetus. They call her a murderer for ending the pregnancy inflicted on her.

You just can't argue with that level of stubborn ignorance either. You can't ignore it. You can't treat it as an okay belief. You can't just believe that most of the population support murder and think you can get away with that - that it's a-okay. The only way to educate them is the same as the way Emma Watson discovered to educate anti-feminists: call out their invalid opinions for what they are. Remind them that their fake beliefs simply aren't tolerated in twenty first century, educated, secular humanist Western society. They have no control over any woman or her body. They can't use or control her. They have no right to even hold another opinion.
Defending the rights of the unborn is now intolerant.

Opposing intolerance is now considered intolerant...by some.
Where are you whenever an in vitro fertilization clinic purges their freezers? All those frozen zygotes, the unborn as you call them, flushed down the drain.

Or does a woman have to be attached to gin up ire?

I've been thinking about this post ever since watching Emma Watson address the UN. She was right. You can't engage with anti-feminists' broken ideas. Many are too stubborn even to allow this, and simply shut you down with asinine slogans or religious rhetoric without even bothering to change their beliefs. The only way you can educate them is to tell them to just stop being willfully ignorant. They know what they're doing. They know why they're wrong. They're just too childish to stop unless you specifically call them out on it. Just fucking stop it. Grow the fuck up and stop believing stupid fucking things like "feminists bash men" or "feminists are sexist" and accept that feminism and women's rights are here to stay whether you like it or not.

I realized that the same can be said of anti-choicers, who are generally part of the same crowd. They know they're in the wrong. They know exactly how stupid and dictatorial they sound to demand that a woman become a mother. They know how evil it is to forbid her to abort her pregnancy even if she's raped or it's going to kill her. They know they're basically just tightening the chains of patriarchy around the neck of every woman in this country for their own fucking beliefs. They're imposing their beliefs. That's all it's about. And when you try to argue with them about it they try to make it about the fetus rather than the actual human being breaking down in tears in front of them because they told her they want to make her carry and raise her rapist's fetus. They call her a murderer for ending the pregnancy inflicted on her.

You just can't argue with that level of stubborn ignorance either. You can't ignore it. You can't treat it as an okay belief. You can't just believe that most of the population support murder and think you can get away with that - that it's a-okay. The only way to educate them is the same as the way Emma Watson discovered to educate anti-feminists: call out their invalid opinions for what they are. Remind them that their fake beliefs simply aren't tolerated in twenty first century, educated, secular humanist Western society. They have no control over any woman or her body. They can't use or control her. They have no right to even hold another opinion.

Those who fear equality and independence in women are working hard to change the definition of "feminism" and end women's right to control their own bodies.

That won't change.

Nor will they suddenly care about children any more than they actually care about fetuses.
Real freedom for women means economic freedom and economic freedom means birth control.

If groups want to disengage in the debate by calling their opponents murderers, then that group should have no voice in the debate. Because it's clear that that group also opposes economic freedom for women.
Poppycock.

How about since you wish to disengage by pretending the killing of the unborn child is all about economic freedom based on birth control choices you should have no voice in the debate.

Grow a thicker skin and realize others feel you condone murder. It's semantics. Do you whine and try to shut down others freedom of expression every time someone thinks ill of you?

Those who fear equality and independence in women are working hard to change the definition of "feminism" and end women's right to control their own bodies.

That won't change.

Nor will they suddenly care about children any more than they actually care about fetuses.
Real freedom for women means economic freedom and economic freedom means birth control.

If groups want to disengage in the debate by calling their opponents murderers, then that group should have no voice in the debate. Because it's clear that that group also opposes economic freedom for women.
There are multiple non-lethal methods of birth control.

Too many people are too lazy and impulsive to use them, hence the high rate of abortion.
Lazy? Impulsive? Perhaps. But, to be fair, not all forms of birth control are totally effective or unattainable by some. Others don't intend to get pregnant, but it happens.

Others find themselves being called a 'slut' on national radio when all they ever wanted was safe, effective birth control.

But isn't it ironic that the same political faction calling government too intrusive in private lives has no problem with the government intruding into personal health and economic concerns?
For the record, I believe BC should be "free" at every available outlet, and abortion should be free and also performed at every available outlet.

I got through 66 years without having to have a pregnancy I caused terminated.

I was father to all my children.

What guilt others face, what blood they have on their hands is of no concern to me.

That won't change.

Poppycock.

How about since you wish to disengage by pretending the killing of the unborn child is all about economic freedom based on birth control choices you should have no voice in the debate.

Grow a thicker skin and realize others feel you condone murder. It's semantics. Do you whine and try to shut down others freedom of expression every time someone thinks ill of you?
And so I ask again, where arte you whenever an in vitro fertilization clinic purges their freezers? Are those frozen zygotes, the unborn as you call them, being murdered? Or does the claim of murder only apply when a woman is attached?

The very idea of a tolerant society is based around deciding what is and isn't tolerable. You cannot have one otherwise. It will just break down into anarchy without rules stating what you can and can't do to people. You can't enslave people. You can't kill them. Depriving someone else of their rights will not be tolerated. It doesn't matter what arguments you have for it. It's just not a valid option. You can't say you have the right to enslave black people just because you think you have total freedom to opinion. You can't think women are less valuable than men and think you have a right to hold that belief. Both are essentially what you're doing here: you argue for enslaving women and making them less than men, forcing them to breed against their will, and call them vicious names like murderer if they don't bend to your will. You know what? Fuck you. Your bullshit beliefs are no better nor different than a jihadist terrorist thinking it's okay to actually murder real people. And they need to end. Right now. Stop equating abortion to killing an actual child. Stop telling women what they can and can't do. Grow the fuck up and believe in women's rights like a decent, normal fucking human being.

I totally agree with the first half of your paragraph, especially the bolded part. The problem is, you refuse to acknowledge the fetus as a human being, therefore it doesn't have human rights. The same tactic was used on black slaves in the day. Classify them as sub-human and then you can deny them the rights afforded to all other "real" humans, as you would put it.

Biology is clear, the human life starts at the point of conception. It goes through various stages and will continue to go through stages as long as it lives. Demarking any of these stages as irrelevant or insignificant is a disregard for human life as well as science. Still, we have many a half-literate moron out there who will argue that a fetus isn't a human being. It's certainly in a state of being, and if it isn't human, what kind of living organism is it? It is clearly a unique organism from the mother host, it's not a growth or tumor, it has it's own genetic code, gender, brain, heartbeat. The argument on whether it is a human life is not ambiguous. Once the organism began producing cells, it is forever what it is.

So what it boils down to is, does the mother's rights outweigh the rights of her unborn child? Sadly, that IS the current law of the land pursuant to the SCOTUS ruling in Roe v. Wade. This does not mean it is right. For years, we had laws which protected the rights of plantation owners to own slaves as property.

Now I am pro-life but also pro-women's-choice. I think women deserve the right to choose when to have sex and with whom, and whether or not to use contraception. If those choices are taken from them and it results in their pregnancy, they should have the choice of whether to carry the fetus to term. This choice should be exercised before the end of the first trimester of pregnancy. If the woman knowingly and willingly chose to have unprotected sex, the choice is made with knowledge of the risk, and that risk is the reproduction of a human life. I believe in choice but I also believe in accepting consequences of our choices.

In addition, I also feel there should be a means by which our system can handle matters of unusual circumstances. For instance, a minor child becoming pregnant whether or not it was by choice, because they aren't old enough to make informed choices like this. Or someone who may not be mentally stable enough to endure a pregnancy. Someone living in public housing but has become pregnant with quadruplets. There are many circumstances which can be debated and I am open-minded enough to discuss those. But this entire conversation needs to happen on basis of the facts, that we ARE talking about human beings and human life.

To hell with them. They can jump up and down and scream all they want.They can call every name in the book. The problem is that these very same people alienate the women or teens that might seek advice from them because they are having a one way conversation.

It's going to happen. It doesn't matter if it is legal or not. It's not my job to educate them. They have access to the same information that everyone else has. You have to be an idiot not to understand and/or see the repercussions. The only way these folks are going to grasp it will be if they actually have to deal with the individuals that make these decisions and even then it will have to come from a tragedy of someone close to them.

That won't change.

Poppycock.

And so I ask again, where arte you whenever an in vitro fertilization clinic purges their freezers? Are those frozen zygotes, the unborn as you call them, being murdered? Or does the claim of murder only apply when a woman is attached?
The topic is abortion. And my points addressed your silly notion that some should be shut out of the discussion because you dislike their choice of words, and the lame economic rubbish. Actually, you offend me to no end, but I don't suggest you be silenced.

That won't change.

Poppycock.

The topic is abortion. And my points addressed your silly notion that some should be shut out of the discussion because you dislike their choice of words, and the lame economic rubbish. Actually, you offend me to no end, but I don't suggest you be silenced.
Are those in vitro clinics committing mass murder by the standards set against individual women by those who say those individuals are murderers?

It is cute to watch the far left claim they are for "choice", yet show they are truly one dimensional on such topics.

The far left hates "choice" that is why they have to decide what your "choices" are. If that "choice" is not far left approved then it does not exist..

Fuck you, and anyone else who tells us what is tolerated and what is not tolerated.

I won't tolerate your intolerance.

I bet you suffer from baby-killing guilt, or you would not have made this post.
Actually, yes. I do. The very idea of a tolerant society is based around deciding what is and isn't tolerable. You cannot have one otherwise. It will just break down into anarchy without rules stating what you can and can't do to people. You can't enslave people. You can't kill them. Depriving someone else of their rights will not be tolerated. It doesn't matter what arguments you have for it. It's just not a valid option. You can't say you have the right to enslave black people just because you think you have total freedom to opinion. You can't think women are less valuable than men and think you have a right to hold that belief. Both are essentially what you're doing here: you argue for enslaving women and making them less than men, forcing them to breed against their will, and call them vicious names like murderer if they don't bend to your will. You know what? Fuck you. Your bullshit beliefs are no better nor different than a jihadist terrorist thinking it's okay to actually murder real people. And they need to end. Right now. Stop equating abortion to killing an actual child. Stop telling women what they can and can't do. Grow the fuck up and believe in women's rights like a decent, normal fucking human being.
Yet YOU would deny us all of our 2nd Amendment rights, pretty selective anger if you know what I mean?

That won't change.

I have an acid test for the difference between a baby and a fetus. Put your ear on mommas belly and if you only hear one heartbeat, she may be carrying a fetus. Abort it if she must. If you hear two heartbeats, one of them is a baby and she really shouldn't kill it.

Forum List

Back