Calling Out-White 6 About Children and The LGBT Community

Why don't you ever respond to any of my questions or challenges? Do you or do you not think that it's okay for biological men to enter the ladies' restroom and for children to be allowed to attend drag shows or perform in them themselves? Bonus question, do you believe that they can be operated upon? White 6.

I'll say this.
It doesn't matter whether men are allowed to go into women's restrooms. If a man is determined enough, he'll go in anyway.

Unisex toilets aren't a problem in most places.
Drag itself isn't a problem. It's how sexual it is that's the problem.

Why don't you ever respond to any of my questions or challenges? Do you or do you not think that it's okay for biological men to enter the ladies' restroom and for children to be allowed to attend drag shows or perform in them themselves? Bonus question, do you believe that they can be operated upon?
He possibly does not want to humiliate such an important person as you.
You seem ever so needy .
Poor childhood? Body and brain abuse?
No decent trainers ?

Perhaps the key question should be whether we believe that you could be successfully operated on .

He possibly does not want to humiliate such an important person as you.
You seem ever so needy .
Poor childhood? Body and brain abuse?
No decent trainers ?

This has absolutely nothing to do with me. It has to do with the fact of how women and children are currently being treated and people like him don't seem to care and other people that take his side.

FJB what do you hope to accomplish here?

Nothing because I already accomplished it. For even with the people who disagree at least they were able to somewhat explain their reasonings and White 6 is unable to do that so I know that means he hasn't accepted my challenge for a debate.

are you talking about marriage? i am confused how does white think that....or does he? why are you making assumptions on what people think?

you do realize marriage is the most abusive relationships many women find themselves in

This has absolutely nothing to do with me. It has to do with the fact of how women and children are currently being treated and people like him don't seem to care and other people that take his side.
What gives you the impression that my comprehension skills are anything but outstanding ?
My original comment stands and it is up to you to think about what might have prompted it and why I replied as I did .
Or ignore it, and relish your role as wounded tomato , as we said when younger .

are you talking about marriage? i am confused how does white think that....or does he? why are you making assumptions on what people think?

No, I'm talking about all of this LGBT/Drag nonsense from the OP that I mentioned and the only reason why I'm assuming that he's for it is because he hasn't denied it and he refuses to answer my questions about it.

Can you imagine the extreme uproar if this "man" walked into a Ladies Room? (BTW, he is a biological woman)

View attachment 770112

My only question is would he be shot by a woman in the Ladies Rm, or arrested and killed by police.

Chances are very good that you have shared a bathroom with a trans person. Now, I have a question for you. In all your trips to the Ladies Rm, have you ever seen a sober woman's pubic area? Or even her tits?
Noice to see the defrock.

And it's rather nice to see coyote all over the defrocked and defending the left's insane transexual narrative.

Screenshot 03-03-2023 18.32.41.png

Forum List

Back