Calling Out-White 6 About Children and The LGBT Community

No, I do not. But I am sure it would not be difficult to find. Google it for yourself, since you seem to have an interest.
I don't wanna see that nasty skank! Darn you, learn when I'm joking! But tell you what, here's a picture of the only pussy I have on my pc.

bigboy1aa.jpg

He is a well known trans (female to male) body builder and personal trainer.
Well known by those who like men dressing up as women.

Still, it's damned nice to see your defrock. :thup:

Can you imagine the extreme uproar if this "man" walked into a Ladies Room? (BTW, he is a biological woman)

View attachment 770112

My only question is would he be shot by a woman in the Ladies Rm, or arrested and killed by police.

Chances are very good that you have shared a bathroom with a trans person. Now, I have a question for you. In all your trips to the Ladies Rm, have you ever seen a sober woman's pubic area? Or even her tits?
She’s 40 times more likely than the general public to commit suicide.

But, who the hell cares right?

And if a biological male, dressed as a female, wants to watch my wife, daughter or granddaughter undress in a locker room, there would be hell to pay.

She’s 40 times more likely than the general public to commit suicide.

But, who the hell cares right?

And if a biological male, dressed as a female, wants to watch my wife, daughter or granddaughter undress in a locker room, there would be hell to pay.

If she is 40 times more likely to commit suicide, I would hope she gets help. And I would like to see research done on why.

Which is the attitude most will have. Imagine a life where nobody cares?

I wouldn't care except for the fact that WinterBorn claims that he knows for sure that this is a biological woman and has a vagina. It makes me think that he's been peeking inside the stalls or something.

You're the one that claimed they had one why don't you prove it?

The person in question is well known as a trans body builder and personal trainer. I do not need to see their private parts.

You say you are a woman. Should I not believe you until I see your genitals?

The person in question is well known as a trans body builder and personal trainer. I do not need to see their private parts.

You say you are a woman. Should I not believe you until I see your genitals?

No but how do you know that she hasn't had surgery yet? That's what I was asking.

Not until you brought it up.

I posted his pic because he is an example of what you want to enter and use the Women's restrooms. And I still would love to see the reaction if she walked into a women's bathroom.

Can you imagine the extreme uproar if this "man" walked into a Ladies Room? (BTW, he is a biological woman)

View attachment 770112

My only question is would he be shot by a woman in the Ladies Rm, or arrested and killed by police.

Chances are very good that you have shared a bathroom with a trans person. Now, I have a question for you. In all your trips to the Ladies Rm, have you ever seen a sober woman's pubic area? Or even her tits?
Prove it

I posted his pic because he is an example of what you want to enter and use the Women's restrooms. And I still would love to see the reaction if she walked into a women's bathroom.

Yeah but what does the fact that she still has a vagina have to do with it? If she looks enough like a man people would understandably freak out.

His name is Shawn Stinson.

He like all transmen are men who for some reason were born with lady parts and had surgery to make themselves completely male as possible. What they don't tell you about any of these people is that they have the XY chromosome package, and therefore the bone structure and muscle mass as well as the deep voice and interests of a guy.

Hey, I'm happy for the guy that he got himself mostly figured out, though I bet he raised a lot of looks showering in the Marines!
Thanks, I figured it was a freak they were trying to use to push transgender bullshit on normal folks.

Forum List

Back