Calling out AzogtheDefiler on a proposal - Bet and one of us must leave

JBvM

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2018
... ... ...
repeated post
These threads are comical. Only way DJT is exiting the WH is if he is voted out in 2020.
and few dispute that and he will be thrown out on his big fat lily white ass

If he is not. Do you promise to leave this board 4ever? Put your money where your mouth is.
too early for a bet, but when it starts, I'll take you up on it -- one of us leaves

Agree that once the election cycle heats up we will pick a time frame to bet and the loser has their account closed

repeated post
These threads are comical. Only way DJT is exiting the WH is if he is voted out in 2020.

If he is not. Do you promise to leave this board 4ever? Put your money where your mouth is.
too early for a bet, but when it starts, I'll take you up on it -- one of us leaves

Agree that once the election cycle heats up we will pick a time frame to bet and the loser has their account closed

Bullshit. I am Not the one making stupid claims. Man up now. Today.

chickenshit?

ok

it's out there

a challenge

I will revive it later as the time approaches. maybe by then you'll get religion and confess what a fucking moron you have been

NOW. Do it now or admit you are a coward. NOW. Actually no we are on. Right now. I am making the bet for you.

chickenshit?

ok

it's out there

a challenge

I will revive it later as the time approaches. maybe by then you'll get religion and confess what a fucking moron you have been

NOW. Do it now or admit you are a coward. NOW. Actually no we are on. Right now. I am making the bet for you.
It's my call out, loser

LOL

I do know you don't I?

chickenshit?

ok

it's out there

a challenge

It's my call out, loser

LOL

I do know you don't I?

Your call out? You’re a typical Leftist coward.

chickenshit?

ok

it's out there

a challenge

It's my call out, loser

LOL

I do know you don't I?

the OP calls out ...

I'll be following you ad will sometime later remind you of this

chickenshit?

ok

it's out there

a challenge

It's my call out, loser

LOL

I do know you don't I?

the OP calls out ...

Nope. You are a coward. You have yet to state why you won’t do it now. It’s because you are a coward. I am All set with you. Never engage me again. I dont talk to chicken shit cowards. You’ve been exposed.

chickenshit?

ok

it's out there

a challenge

It's my call out, loser

LOL

I do know you don't I?

Hmmmm....you seem to be welshing.

Greg

chickenshit?

ok

it's out there

a challenge

It's my call out, loser

LOL

I do know you don't I?

Greg

Exactly. Coward. All set with him.

repeated post

Once election cycle heats up. LOL so on his term or never. Super subjective. Leftist coward he is

Greg
One has to make a bet to then welsh on one.

D'Oh!

I have set up a negotiation for a future bet. I have called out your creepy e-pal

When the campaigns take off we will see a challenge, a bet it will be agreed that one will have their account closed - I can get your loser e-pal to agree

chickenshit?

ok

it's out there

a challenge

It's my call out, loser

LOL

I do know you don't I?

the OP calls out ...

Nope. You are a coward. You have yet to state why you won’t do it now. It’s because you are a coward. I am All set with you. Never engage me again. I dont talk to chicken shit cowards. You’ve been exposed.

So that I have it correct: JB called you out and then ran away??

giphy.gif

JB is a real "sir Robin".

Greg

It's my call out, loser

LOL

I do know you don't I?

the OP calls out ...

giphy.gif

Greg

I called Him our first in a different thread. When danger reared it’s ugly head, “brave” JB turned and fled....

It's my call out, loser

LOL

I do know you don't I?

the OP calls out ...

giphy.gif

Greg

I called Him our first in a different thread. When danger reared it’s ugly head, “brave” JB turned and fled....

On THIS thread he called you to "man up" and, when you did, he ran away.

Is he a liberal?

Greg

Forum List

Back