Calling all plumbers and other DIYers

Send me pictures. And he will try and fugure out how to help you the cheapest way. If tou live in a bowl and they put in French drains they ripped you off.

From him not me. Lol
Oh they definitely didn't know whta they were doing.
I suggested a sump pump, they said "oh that won't work, the water won't get to the pump"
Which I knew was wrong, because where I put the pump is where the water was gathering!
So I dug the well myself, put the sump "barrel" and pump in and it works great. It pumps out the water easily no matter how hard it rains. But the line freezes. That is the only issue I really have. Was thinking maybe heat tape would stop that instead of digging a 60' long trench several feet deep.
I can take pictures after while. I am at work now.
Thanks BTW

Ive installed 1000s of feet of hest trace. Nothing to it and it works. Self regulating is better for it. Put it on equipment ground fault breaker to avoid shock hazard. Trips at a higher rate milliamps than regular gfci

Why not add a 3 in to 1 1/2 WYE to one of the homes drain lines and pump the water into that?
Lotta folks do it Blues, i have my sump running into one, but from what i hear from the 'powers that be' , it's cheating.......~S~

Ive installed 1000s of feet of hest trace. Nothing to it and it works. Self regulating is better for it. Put it on equipment ground fault breaker to avoid shock hazard. Trips at a higher rate milliamps than regular gfci
GFPE eagle ?, you win the kewpie doll!!!
1645220774898.png

~S~

Forum List

Back