Called ANIMALS for a reason. Teen accused of killing classmate~'smiling & laughing’ during attack

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
A Michigan teen accused of fatally stabbing a classmate was “smiling and laughing” during the attack, according to reports.

Two dozen students watched in horror as Tanaya Lewis, 17, killed Danyna Gibson, 16, with a kitchen knife in a classroom Wednesday at Fitzgerald High School in Warren, Mich., Fox 2 Detroit reported Friday.

“Witnesses said the defendant was smiling and laughing as she was chasing the victim,” Detective Donald Seidel of the Warren Police Department told a judge Friday, WXYZ-TVreported Saturday.

One blow penetrated Danyna’s heart, the station reported.

Prosecutors said Lewis screamed, “I’m going to kill her” as a teacher tried to shove her out of the classroom, according to the station.

Police said there was animosity between the two straight-A students over a boy.

Lewis is being held without bail on a capital murder charge.

She said "yes" to the judge when asked if she understood that she is facing life behind bars without parole.(WHY NOT KILL HER?)

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

images

Tanaya Lewis was arrested and will be charged as an adult

danyna%20gibson%20funeral%20_1537034615364.jpeg_97625205_ver1.0_900_675.jpg

She'll be plea bargained. 10 years from now she'll kill again.

Just another example of oppressive justice system over-reaction to black pastimes, and why we have so many black people in prisons. If we only simply stopped arresting black people for violent criminal activities we would a less racist country and lots of people would like us more. We have too many black people in prison, so we don't need to lock up any more, because we aren't following a quota system like we should.

The third word in the story (teen) told me everything I needed to know.

I prefer to call people who do things like that "feral humans", but "animals" is still correct.

I'm sure most of the attack is on video plus there are more than a dozen witnesses. A plea bargain is out of the question other than for the location of the facility.

What is pathetic too is the fact that she did not come by this violence naturally, she learned from whoever was caring for her that extreme violence is the way you handle disputes.

Ugly girl kills Beautiful girl over a boy….

Not a new story by any means…..

But bad things like this seem a lot more common now.

We have always had the mentally ill….

But now we have a culture rot that is dangerous to civilized society.

Regarding your title who are the "ANIMALS" you're referring to?
I think YOU are deliberately RACE BAITING, and you are probably a leftist agitator but the Animal I am referring to is one human taking another life over NOTHING, THAT is an animal!

Obviously the "teen" would have grown up to make someone a really crappy wife, seeing as how she doesn't know what a kitchen knife is supposed to be used for.

Well there went the race card in this one

Well, she's been busy doing her part trying to get a white police officer murdered in prison, with no evidence of note claiming she was 'racist murderer n stuff', a common hobby with black racists. It claims to be a 'journalist', like several other left wing racists do here, so no need to take her seriously either.

After brutal assault by white man, 12-yr-old Congolese girl in Texas needs heart transplant
BeFunky-collage-124.jpg

On April 19, a 12-year-old girl was walking to school. A man who would be later identified as Terry Wayne King, II, 36 approached the girl asking for help. As she offered her assistance, King proceeded to grab and choke the girl.

The incident caused the 12-year-old harm to her internal organs. She is now in need of a heart transplant.

The suspect choked, beaten and forced the Internationally Newcomer Academy student who was 12 years old at the time to the ground. However, Uwimana was able to escape from King and run to the nearest school bus for help. The bus driver called the police.

Authorities said the young girl wasn’t sexually assaulted, but the lack of oxygen she suffered from during her attack severely damaged her heart.

“The heart is not working good, lungs not working, lungs working a little bit,” Buhinga told Fox 5.

The attack was so severe that Uwimana wasn’t able to speak to authorities because of the injuries she sustained.

Yes, these animals have grown much bolder after trump's behavior...

I heard Dylann Roof did the same thing. Here is a picture of him and his victims:

gxpq0p4whuddy5fxro9a

It's weird that whites that do this kind of thing seem to get caught unhurt unless they commit suicide first.
How many Republicans sent him money for defense I wonder? How many Republicans are sad he didn't get more? Republicans hate blacks second after gays. Remember the gays killed in this night club? What did Republicans say?

Republicans Are Erasing LGBTQ People From Their Own Tragedy. How Fitting.

Republicans are such a hateful people.

Forum List

Back