Called ANIMALS for a reason. Teen accused of killing classmate~'smiling & laughing’ during attack

I heard Dylann Roof did the same thing. Here is a picture of him and his victims:

gxpq0p4whuddy5fxro9a

It's weird that whites that do this kind of thing seem to get caught unhurt unless they commit suicide first.
How many Republicans sent him money for defense I wonder? How many Republicans are sad he didn't get more? Republicans hate blacks second after gays. Remember the gays killed in this night club? What did Republicans say?

Republicans Are Erasing LGBTQ People From Their Own Tragedy. How Fitting.

Republicans are such a hateful people.

Good plan there, weenie deenie, let's post all the victims of hate crimes and their murderers!!! Oh wait, then people will note 90% of the murderers are black. oops, lose again there, weenie D.

So what's next? pics of looters? oops, lose again there. Oh well, maybe next year, eh?

I heard Dylann Roof did the same thing. Here is a picture of him and his victims:

gxpq0p4whuddy5fxro9a

It's weird that whites that do this kind of thing seem to get caught unhurt unless they commit suicide first.
How many Republicans sent him money for defense I wonder? How many Republicans are sad he didn't get more? Republicans hate blacks second after gays. Remember the gays killed in this night club? What did Republicans say?

God plan there, weenie deenie, let's post all the victimss!!! Oh wait, then people will note 90% of the murderers are black. oops, lose again there, weenie D.
I know you can post that "fact". Or can you?

Racists make claims they can't back up.

Besides, mass murderers seem to be mostly white guys. And most of them seem to be Republican. Odd that.

gxpq0p4whuddy5fxro9a

Good plan there, weenie deenie, let's post all the victims of hate crimes and their murderers!!! Oh wait, then people will note 90% of the murderers are black. oops, lose again there, weenie D.

So what's next? pics of looters? oops, lose again there. Oh well, maybe next year, eh?
Sure let's post the fact that over 80% of whites are killed by whites, let's post the facts that whites lead FBI stats in most crimes committed.
Let's show that the overwhelming number of hate crimes are committer by whites...sure let's post that...

gxpq0p4whuddy5fxro9a

God plan there, weenie deenie, let's post all the victimss!!! Oh wait, then people will note 90% of the murderers are black. oops, lose again there, weenie D.

Besides, mass murderers seem to be mostly white guys. And most of them seem to be Republican. Odd that.

Nooe, most mass murderers are members of black street gangs, weenie D. You can go prove me wrong, win yourself some points, but we know you can't, so no need to indulge a dishonest fake news spreader and pedo-friendly sociopath like yourself, actually. You can't even do so re your wonderful homos, since most o fthem die via spreading diseases among themselves, and all the stats re 'fag bashing' turnout to show faggots themselves do half the bashing if not more, so you can't even win there, weenie D.

gxpq0p4whuddy5fxro9a

Sure let's post the fact that over 80% of whites are killed by whites, let's post the facts that whites lead FBI stats in most crimes committed.
Let's show that the overwhelming number of hate crimes are committer by whites...sure let's post that...

Trying hard to peddle that strawman, aren't you? too bad others can read what I said, and you only look dumber than weenie D. does.

gxpq0p4whuddy5fxro9a

Trying hard to peddle that strawman, aren't you? too bad others can read what I said, and you only look dumber than weenie D. does.
"straw man"...lol.
Stop using words you are too stupid to comprehend.

Oops, please show your reliable source and link proving most mass murderers are Republican. We're to busy working!

Democrats%20vs%20NRA-M.jpg

A Michigan teen accused of fatally stabbing a classmate was “smiling and laughing” during the attack, according to reports.

Two dozen students watched in horror as Tanaya Lewis, 17, killed Danyna Gibson, 16, with a kitchen knife in a classroom Wednesday at Fitzgerald High School in Warren, Mich., Fox 2 Detroit reported Friday.

“Witnesses said the defendant was smiling and laughing as she was chasing the victim,” Detective Donald Seidel of the Warren Police Department told a judge Friday, WXYZ-TVreported Saturday.

One blow penetrated Danyna’s heart, the station reported.

Prosecutors said Lewis screamed, “I’m going to kill her” as a teacher tried to shove her out of the classroom, according to the station.

Police said there was animosity between the two straight-A students over a boy.

Lewis is being held without bail on a capital murder charge.

She said "yes" to the judge when asked if she understood that she is facing life behind bars without parole.(WHY NOT KILL HER?)

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

images

Tanaya Lewis was arrested and will be charged as an adult

danyna%20gibson%20funeral%20_1537034615364.jpeg_97625205_ver1.0_900_675.jpg

Doesn't San Francisco have a special sanctuary program for misunderstood teens like this where they bail them out, put them up in homes, raise and educate them then put them on the City Council as new fledgling Democrats?

Well there went the race card in this one

Well, she's been busy doing her part trying to get a white police officer murdered in prison, with no evidence of note claiming she was 'racist murderer n stuff', a common hobby with black racists. It claims to be a 'journalist', like several other left wing racists do here, so no need to take her seriously either.
Yeah keep playing stupid

I think YOU are deliberately RACE BAITING, and you are probably a leftist agitator but the Animal I am referring to is one human taking another life over NOTHING, THAT is an animal!
When did I say anything about race? LOTS of people kill other people and I don't see you all referring to ALL of them as ANIMALS. In fact in the case of Treyvon Martin, the most commonly tossed out term I've seen used on these boards is "thug" yet none of you refer to George Zimmerman as an "ANIMAL" not even when he stated that knowing now what he didn't know then (at the time of the shooting that Martin was a minor and unarmed) he STILL would have shot and killed him and that it was God's will that he do so.

Why the double standard? Why isn't everyone who intentionally kills another person considered by you all an "ANIMAL"? Why isn't the Dallas police officer (since Picaro brought it up) not an "ANIMAL" for killing an unarmed man in his own home when she had no reason legal or otherwise to be in his home?

I object to savages being called animals. Animals do what they do for logical reasons. Savages are generally neo-apes who cannot handle civilized Western White society and go "ape-shit" because they are so fucking ugly and brainless relatively speaking.

gxpq0p4whuddy5fxro9a

"straw man"...lol.

Yes, thanks for conceding you can't dispute what I said; that's because you know you can't and hoping to shift the topic off of what I said. too bad you aren't smart enough for that game, too much of a racist yourself to even get started on it.

Regarding your title who are the "ANIMALS" you're referring to?

Who do you think? Get bored with jumping up and down screaming for lynching a white woman or something?
Nope the case is still open and no one has called for her to be lynched, least of all me.

Oh I guess you mean if you are just babbling innuendos and making up stupid anecdotal stories implying she's a murderer who stalked her victim that's different, eh? Too bad it isn't, but it does give cred to your claim of being a 'journalist', like your bud Pogo, since both of you are clearly just tabloid mongers with an unlimited capacity to lie and spread venal gossip around and have no objectivity at all, which is the only way to get employment as a 'journalist' these days, so we congratulate you on your 'professionalism', the 'modern progressive' standards of it anyway; it's really impressive and trendy.

Last edited:
I object to savages being called animals. Animals do what they do for logical reasons. Savages are generally neo-apes who cannot handle civilized Western White society and go "ape-shit" because they are so fucking ugly and brainless relatively speaking.

I agree; the term 'feral vermin' is a far more appropriate and descriptive term for the ghetto rats being discussed here.

Well there went the race card in this one

Well, she's been busy doing her part trying to get a white police officer murdered in prison, with no evidence of note claiming she was 'racist murderer n stuff', a common hobby with black racists. It claims to be a 'journalist', like several other left wing racists do here, so no need to take her seriously either.
Yeah keep playing stupid

Sure, next we can laugh at your claim it wasn't an 'officer involved shooting', but of course the dept.s policy is that she was in uniform and therefore it was, and investigated as such, so we know your experience as a 'journalist' is limited, probably to your own imagination and writing racist propaganda. We know you already hope to spread the smear she's white and therefore a racist, so there goes any cred you had left.

A Michigan teen accused of fatally stabbing a classmate was “smiling and laughing” during the attack, according to reports.

Two dozen students watched in horror as Tanaya Lewis, 17, killed Danyna Gibson, 16, with a kitchen knife in a classroom Wednesday at Fitzgerald High School in Warren, Mich., Fox 2 Detroit reported Friday.

“Witnesses said the defendant was smiling and laughing as she was chasing the victim,” Detective Donald Seidel of the Warren Police Department told a judge Friday, WXYZ-TVreported Saturday.

One blow penetrated Danyna’s heart, the station reported.

Prosecutors said Lewis screamed, “I’m going to kill her” as a teacher tried to shove her out of the classroom, according to the station.

Police said there was animosity between the two straight-A students over a boy.

Lewis is being held without bail on a capital murder charge.

She said "yes" to the judge when asked if she understood that she is facing life behind bars without parole.(WHY NOT KILL HER?)

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

images

Tanaya Lewis was arrested and will be charged as an adult

danyna%20gibson%20funeral%20_1537034615364.jpeg_97625205_ver1.0_900_675.jpg

Here's something cool to think about in all this tragedy:

Who wants to be a school teacher now, hmmm? Teacher had to shove the knife-wielding suspect out the door. Both these teens were straight A students.

But I'm sure this is all the teachers' fault, somehow. So would say everyone, conservatives, the parents, even liberals. Line up to teach, everyone.

gxpq0p4whuddy5fxro9a

"straw man"...lol.

Yes, thanks for conceding you can't dispute what I said; that's because you know you can't and hoping to shift the topic off of what I said. too bad you aren't smart enough for that game, too much of a racist yourself to even get started on it.
No worries... I knew you wouldn't touch those FBI stats with a ten foot pole, they simply showcase your stupidity.
Over 80% of whites killed by other whites whites numerically leading in most categories of crime and the overwhelming number of hate crimes whites perpetrate...lol.
Dispute the facts...oops, you can't. These feral, animalistic pseudo-humans are growing emboldened daily.

Forum List

Back