Bull Ring Call out to Pogo on Strip Poker Rules

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
I've always wanted to have a one on one Bull Ring debate or challenge.
Does it have to be a debate? Or can it be a competition?

Anyway, for me, Bonzi, who and what do you think would be a good "call out" for me to make?

I have to admit, in all my time on this site I have yet to figure out what the Bull Ring is for. :dunno:

However, and I hate to be the one to break this to ya --- it's prolly not about sex.

I mean I'd like to spar and/or debate something with someone one on one, but, I can't figure out what.
Maybe I can call you to the bull ring and we can debate the validity of the Bull Ring forum?

Would you like to argue the PRO Bull Ring stance or the CON Bull Ring stance? Your choice.

It's pretty simple why it is here.

I have to admit, in all my time on this site I have yet to figure out what the Bull Ring is for. :dunno:

However, and I hate to be the one to break this to ya --- it's prolly not about sex.

Which reminds me of a joke.

The two comely co-eds were discussing their vacation plans.

"I'm going to India to see the Taj Mahal" said Mandy.

"I'm going to Monaco to see the Grand Prix!" bubbled Sandy.

Mandy looked at Sandy sternly. "I hate to disappoint you but I have some bad news.
-- First of all, the X is silent".

I mean I'd like to spar and/or debate something with someone one on one, but, I can't figure out what.
Maybe I can call you to the bull ring and we can debate the validity of the Bull Ring forum?

Great idea. :thup:

So now the thread title has been changed. What happens next? Do we take our clothes off?

Yeah I know, I guess I don't really disagree with anyone that I feel can have a logical and civil debate with.
I just had to explore the area for funsies.

I don't understand it. I thought it was a place to get something straightened out one on one.

Well, that'll work.

Hey Bonz, let's get something straight between us.
Ba_dum__CHING_by_Draygone.gif

This belongs in the call out section as well.
I will debate with you.

OK now the thread title has changed again. I'm confuserated. :confused:

But I'm also holding a royal flush if that means anything. :eusa_angel:

OK now the thread title has changed again. I'm confuserated. :confused:

But I'm also holding a royal flush if that means anything. :eusa_angel:

Yes it means I'm throwing my smelly socks at you!

I don't understand it. I thought it was a place to get something straightened out one on one.

It is. It's one on one with others staying out of it.
I tried to use it and got shut down. Can you actually request that certain people NEVER mention your name?

I think you can request they not "highlight" your name so it shows up on your alerts.
That might just be in the FZ. You would have to ask the Mods about that one.

Forum List

Back