Call me a racist and sexist enough times and I stop listening to you...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...millions of Americans feel the same way.

Democrats called us racist when we opposed Obama on Obamacare, Fast & Furious, the birth certificate, Benghazi, and all the other scandals and missteps.

Democrats called us sexist when we refused to vote for Hillary because of classified emails on a private server, Benghazi, Clinton Foundation corruption, and all the other crimes and misdeeds.

Now we don't care anymore.

Democrats called us racist when we opposed Obama on Obamacare, Fast & Furious, the birth certificate, Benghazi, and all the other scandals and missteps.

Democrats called us sexist when we refused to vote for Hillary because of classified emails on a private server, Benghazi, Clinton Foundation corruption, and all the other crimes and misdeeds.

I have yet to be called sexist for not voting for Clinton, but hey maybe it has to with you voting for Trump and I voted for Johnson...

With the approval numbers Trump has, and his willingness to crawl into bed with anyone who can do him some good, no one gives a fuck what the idiot minions like you care about. You ain't getting your way with Trump either.

As for you being both racist and sexist, that's obvious.

Last edited:

I have yet to be called sexist for not voting for Clinton, but hey maybe it has to with you voting for Trump and I voted for Johnson...
I wouldn't classify that as a sexist move. Retarded perhaps but certainly not sexist....:dunno:

You worthless scum never cared in the first place!!!

With the approval numbers Trump has, and his willingness to crawl into bed with anyone who can do him some good, no one gives a fuck what the idiot minions like you care about. You ain't getting your way with Trump either.

As for being both racist and sexist, that's obvious.
What's interesting is you don't see how Trump has just changed the entire game and now both Republicans and Democrats will be begging for his attention and love like a sad puppy left alone all day while his master is away from home all day.

I long ago learned to laugh at liberal insults. One does not care about the opinion of worthless people.

You joined TODAY. Try hanging out long enough to judge people based on your interactions with them rather than your political insecurities.

Stupid fucking noob.

I long ago learned to laugh at liberal insults. One does not care about the opinion of worthless people.
You cared enough to reply! :asshole:

I wouldn't classify that as a sexist move. Retarded perhaps but certainly not sexist....:dunno:

Was it retarded seeing I live in Texas and Clinton had no chance of winning Texas even against Trump...

I have to admit it take balls to admit I voted for Johnson or maybe I am retarded!

You joined TODAY. Try hanging out long enough to judge people based on your interactions with them rather than your political insecurities.

Stupid fucking noob.
Right, because anyone who has been here for a while knows that I fought Trump, and I fought him really hard, before he got the nomination.

What's interesting is you don't see how Trump has just changed the entire game and now both Republicans and Democrats will be begging for his attention and love like a sad puppy left alone all day while his master is away from home all day.
That's utterly idiotic. Trump hasn't changed jack shit. He's made the US into the laughingstock of the world and is so desperate to get something done before he resigns that he's cutting terrible deals and breaking his promises with the opposition party who isn't even in power. It's truly pathetic and hasn't changed a damn thing. The Trump Administration can't even cut a deal with itself let alone the GOP Congress. In Trump's fourth grade vocab, it's really, really sad.

Stupid fucking noob.
Right, because anyone who has been here for a while knows that I fought Trump, and I fought him really hard, before he got the nomination.
As did I but the idiots on the left have SUPER SHORT MEMORIES and constantly tell me I voted for him lol

As for you being both racist and sexist, that's obvious.

Amen! I might also add ignorant and narrow-minded. Welcome aboard.

LOL- I call you an idiot for believing you are 'we'

Honestly, what decent person cares if a racist/sexist says they won't listen to us?

Stupid fucking noob.
Fake News!

Nancy Pelosi is a Racist.

All Democrats are.

Ask Omar.

Forum List

Back