Caligula Comes To Mind When We Look At Democrat Policies

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
There are some alarming parallels emerging while we watch what Democrats are attempting to do to this country. Their transformational laws and their reckless disregard for our economy are being panned by other countries as silly as well as humorous to watch. The stupidity of the Democrat Party, and the Biden Administration in particular....has turned America into a laughing-stock.

There are some alarming parallels emerging while we watch what Democrats are attempting to do to this country. Their transformational laws and their reckless disregard for our economy are being panned by other countries as silly as well as humorous to watch. The stupidity of the Democrat Party, and the Biden Administration in particular....has turned America into a laughing-stock.

Donald Trump has 'fascinating parallels' with Caligula ...

Jun 01, 2016 · He has not yet made a horse his running mate, but Donald Trump can be compared to one of the most notorious of all Roman emperors, Caligula, according to …

:clap2:

Excellent. I love this. Caligula.

I've been wondering where you guys are going when you've used up Hitler. This is true out-of-the-box thinking!
Your references to Hitler and Nazis is just a GD silly joke now jamokee.

How similar is Trump to Caligula, the Mad Emperor of Rome ...
Jul 23, 2019 · Even before Donald Trump was elected president of the United States he was being compared to Caligula, third emperor of Rome. Following Mr. Trump’s …

Stupid people, Carlo M. Cipolla explained, share several identifying traits: they are abundant, they are irrational, and they cause problems for others without apparent benefit to themselves, thereby lowering society’s total well-being. There are no defenses against stupidity, argued the Italian-born professor, who died in 2000. The only way a society can avoid being crushed by the burden of its idiots is if the non-stupid work even harder to offset the losses of their stupid brethren.

I've been wondering where you guys are going when you've used up Hitler. This is true out-of-the-box thinking!

Trump is Caligula. (a comparison chart) | by Gerald Weaver ...
Dec 05, 2017 · Caligula was the first Roman Emperor to demand that he, as a living Emperor, be worshipped as a god. Trump considers the free press, the Congress, the

Jun 01, 2016 · He has not yet made a horse his running mate, but Donald Trump can be compared to one of the most notorious of all Roman emperors, Caligula, according to …

Donald Trump isn't screwing everything up....cuz he's not POTUS anymore...dumbass. All of this shit started when Biden started signing EOs.

COVID-19: Donald Trump’s Caligula Moment – Consortiumnews
May 06, 2020 · Caligula, somewhat inevitably, was assassinated, hacked to pieces by his own Praetorian Guard in his own palace. History repeats itself, Marx famously opined, the first as tragedy, then as farce....

Estimated Reading Time: 4 mins
The Deification of Emperor Trump: Following Caligula’s ...
Jan 09, 2021 · Clearly, Trump was no Hadrian (a successful emperor, by all means). But, after four years, and after the recent events in Washington, I think Trump may be seen as a reasonably good equivalent of Caligula, or Gaius Caesar Augustus Germanicus, who also reigned for 4 years, from 37 to 41 AD.

The stupidity of the Democrat Party, and the Biden Administration in particular....has turned America into a laughing-stock.
I seriously doubt anyone is laughing. The GOP is shell-shocked and still trying to figure out how they lost, Dems still like Biden and his policies, and the rest of the world has finally stopped laughing at us.

Not much on history, are you.

Well.....maybe you need to read up on Caligula....then it wouldn't seem so funny to you.

When you get the egg off of your face after reading it....feel free to make more silly uninformed comments in the future.

Well.....maybe you need to read up on Caligula....then it wouldn't seem so funny to you.

When you get the egg off of your face after reading it....feel free to make more silly uninformed comments in the future.
Sure, okay. You guys are the smart and informed and rational ones, we're just along for the ride.

I'm not sure Caligula is as good as one Trumpster's "Khmer Rouge" reference, but it's up there!

165937481_1752862584892355_6683009932278205549_n.jpg

Donald Trump isn't screwing everything up....cuz he's not POTUS anymore...dumbass. All of this shit started when Biden started signing EOs.

Thanks for admitting that when Trump was POTUS he did screw everything up!

Trump impregnated his sisters?

Oh wait, that was Hunter Biden.....

I know, it was just so he could get in the pants of his 14 year old niece...

Perhaps Biden will make his bitey German Shepard a Senator.

Trump is Caligula. (a comparison chart) | by Gerald Weaver ...
Dec 05, 2017 · Caligula was the first Roman Emperor to demand that he, as a living Emperor, be worshipped as a god. Trump considers the free press, the Congress, the

Surah 9-11, it is the Nazi democrats who attack free speech, a free press, freedom of religion, etc.

Forum List

Back