California's Draconian Stalinist Style Shut Downs

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
Finally, people are suing the Stalinists in their government.

A saloon gets closed down as a Hollywood dining effort on the other side of the street stays open. The difference? Political contributions to the Stalinists. Lockdowns are for average Americans.

If more businesses stayed open..ALL of them...what can they do? Arrest every business owner in town? ALL of them? Then what? Release them along with other prisoners due to fear they will get covid instead of giving the prisoners MASKS? Its ALL ludicrous and the more I read about this crap, the more I get angry at those businesses for being sheep.

We are supposed to be in lockdown in my town. Nope. Biz as usual. Why? Because the cops refuse to do what Newscum demands. But other towns? WTF are they waiting for? OPEN!!!

If more businesses stayed open..ALL of them...what can they do? Arrest every business owner in town? ALL of them? Then what? Release them along with other prisoners due to fear they will get covid instead of giving the prisoners MASKS? Its ALL ludicrous and the more I read about this crap, the more I get angry at those businesses for being sheep.

We are supposed to be in lockdown in my town. Nope. Biz as usual. Why? Because the cops refuse to do what Newscum demands. But other towns? WTF are they waiting for? OPEN!!!

They couldn't do a damn thing.

Or maybe they could send in BLM.

They couldn't do a damn thing.

Or maybe they could send in BLM.
Not here. This town/city is 95% republican.

Hopefully all you idiots who think that over 300,000 people killed in the United States died not from a pandemeic but either natural causes the flu which its season doesn't start until the fall. I Live in California in the Bay area and the lock down isn't that hard to follow I wear a mask when going to essential stores like supermarkets drug stores doctor appointments. Why do we as a country have the highest death rate in the world? The answer is simple stable genius Trump didn't know how to have a national response to this pandemic, so we have had more deaths then we would have and more lock downs. So go ahead and expose yourself and maybe you will help our collective IQ but getting the virus and surviving,because I don't wish death for anybody but an awakening could help.

Hopefully all you idiots who think that over 300,000 people killed in the United States died not from a pandemeic but either natural causes the flu which its season doesn't start until the fall. I Live in California in the Bay area and the lock down isn't that hard to follow I wear a mask when going to essential stores like supermarkets drug stores doctor appointments. Why do we as a country have the highest death rate in the world? The answer is simple stable genius Trump didn't know how to have a national response to this pandemic, so we have had more deaths then we would have and more lock downs. So go ahead and expose yourself and maybe you will help our collective IQ but getting the virus and surviving,because I don't wish death for anybody but an awakening could help.

Tell us what the survival rate for covid is ....type it out for us we're stupid
Whats the survival rate?

The chinese virus is surging all over the world

not just the US

and what you call a “non essential business” is VERY essential to the owners and employees that you are consigning to poverty

well the problem is not every town has cops that have a conscience like the cops in your town do not knowing right from wrong.its unfortunate but a lot of evil men become cops in high power.

Regardless of cops that will goosestep to newscum or not...ALL businesses should open immediately. If they shut them down, just reopen after they leave. Pull their license? Open anyway. This is the only way to beat this bullshit. Open refusal to obey unconstitutional demands by OPENING.

Tell us what the survival rate for covid is ....type it out for us we're stupid
Whats the survival rate?
Since I look for data from the CDC and to quote them they have yet to gather all the data so they don't have an answer yet for survival rates but i am sure you can find it on facebook from some conspiracy theorist. I'll keep on socially distancing a wearing a mask both for my own safety and that of others.

Forum List

Back