California

It's the habitat of lizards in Texas.
They are trying to say that it is some endangered species and named it some kind rare type that is golden in color.
It's the same lizard we have all over the desert south west. If you take any of them that are green and put them in sand they turn from green to gold.It is still the same lizard.
That is the way they operate. Make up things so that they can save everything.
Unless it is politically incorrect like the birds for clean energy.

How many little eggs do we eat with our breakfasts every day?

And how about, gasp.....our BAKING!! aBORTION!

And every US military escapade since the end of WWII up to and including the Iraq Fiasco has killed or maimed thousands for no good reason.

I didn't remember hearing a lot of bitching form the right on those "noble" adventures.

I don't remember a lot of bitching from you LEFTISTS when Truman initiated the Korean War, Kennedy and Johnson escalated the Vietnam War, Carter initiated a military raid inside of a foreign sovereign nation (Iran), Clinton sent the U.S. military to intervene in the Yugoslavia civil war, and Obama escalated the Afghan War, sent Navy Seals into a foreign sovereign nation to kill a terrorist (Pakistan), and initiated a bombing campaign against another foreign sovereign nation (Libya).

Leftists are good at ONE thing. HYPOCRISY.

Wind turbine farms are freakin' stupid. They cost more to build and maintain than they produce. You don't see any more of the damn ugly things being built, and as soon as the ones they did build are beyond repair, they'll start to tear them down. Good riddance to a stupid idea.

I watched some youtube vid of bird huggers watching a bird fly twards a windmill.
They started cheering; "You can make it! YOU CAN MAKE IT!!!", then *thunk*. I swear one of them broke into tears.

but it just shows how liberals will feast on thier own.

Green is a special liberal project, so it's sacred
Saving the wildlife is a special liberal project, so it's sacred
Not digging is sacred

So when these idiots come face to face, they go to court and we pay for the higher bills.

The report says they kill 440,000 birds each year and thousands of bats, 67 golden egales.
And studies are being conducted for health problems around the world for those who live near them.
Do Wind Turbines Cause Health Problems? Anti-Wind Power Movement Arises In Ontario (VIDEO)

All of the things that is being proposed for green energy is to expensive.
We need to use coal, oil and gas until new technology comes up with something that costs about the same gas and coal.
We are getting closer to some things that would be cost effective but it won't be for another 15 to 20 years. The things they are trying to force us to use now does not work and is too expensive.

How many little eggs do we eat with our breakfasts every day?

And how about, gasp.....our BAKING!! aBORTION!

I don't know moron, how many eagle eggs to you eat every day at breakfast? dew tell

Forum List

Back