California unveils Native American monument at Capitol, replacing missionary statue toppled in 2020

Laugh all you want. Some of us know our history. A lot of you don't.
I know history better than you. Real history, not whitewashed. And not trying to make false equivalences in order to minimize what whites have done here, South America, India, and other parts of Asia as well as the southern hemisphere.

I know history better than you. Real history, not whitewashed. And not trying to make false equivalences in order to minimize what whites have done here, South America, India, and other parts of Asia as well as the southern hemisphere.
It must be nice to feel so superior. Do have a pleasant evening.

Exactly. My great gradmother on my moms side was in a situation like that in the south. Her parents were part of a cherokee tribe. These guys make disingenuous claims, purposefully leaving out critical facts. This is just like the blacks owned slaves tale.
Blacks in Louisiana did own slaves, not just their relatives bought out of slavery, but slaves who were treated as such.

It's a fact.
BTW were it not for the Navajo, this country would have lost World War 2.
That is a fact.
That is stupid.
Now i know you're full of shit.
No, actually it's you who's full of shit. In all the world - in all the ways - the ONLY way the US was saved from being occupied and ruled by the Nazis was by the Navajo language rather than any other language or decipher. The fact that it was the Russians who won the war was superseded by Navajo slang, right? :auiqs.jpg:There weren't any Navajos in Russia, dim whittle.

Ps. Just in case you didn't 'get it' ....... you are full of shit.

The Navajos stole their land from other (peaceful) Indians. Just look at the regions the Navajos occupy. From Canada to Mexico. Do you really honestly think Navajos originated in all of those lands? :laughing0301:
No first peoples were peaceful in the SW, any more than the clans and peoples of Siberia and the east.

What a ridiculous thread. The "native Americans" don't even know their own history

Too much firewater

Your people sold Manhattan for a bag of beads stfu

The funniest thing is, the tribe they sold it to did not even live there!

They gave the trade goods to the Lenape Tribe, who were just hunting there, as the island was actually occupied by the Munsee Tribe.

Plus none of the Indian tribes really had the concept of "land ownership". The very idea of "owning land" was about as foreign as owning the air, owning the deer, or owning the water. If you could not pick it up and take it with you, you simply could not "own" it.

I am of a different tribe, and I find it offensive because it is ignoring the contributions of my tribe.
I am of a different ethnic European origin and I find it offensive that the contribution of my culture is being disparaged by thieving Navajos who continuously raided and stole the land of the Pueblo Indians.

Without guns, booze, drugs, "looky here" jive talk, and rap music the US might have amounted to something.

The original nations of this country were fighting foreign invaders. Robert E. Lee was not.
Natives didn’t have any borders.

It was an open borders policy, so why are you complaining about that? You Dems support open borders to this day, inviting millions of more “invaders” to occupy the land you say is “stolen“ from natives.

I guess it’s not oppression if it’s an African who owns the stolen land though, eh?

But hey, let us know when African-Americans are going to give up all their property to natives and agree to move back to Africa.

Of course we all know that won’t happen. Because you all love the privilege of living in a white nation. Nope, it’s English language, indoor plumbing, and electricity for you.

It was an open borders policy, so why are you complaining about that? You Dems support open borders to this day, inviting millions of more “invaders” to occupy the land you say is “stolen“ from natives.

I guess it’s not oppression if it’s an African who owns the stolen land though, eh?

But hey, let us know when African-Americans are going to give up all their property to natives and agree to move back to Africa.

Of course we all know that won’t happen. Because you all love the privilege of living in a white nation. Nope, it’s English language, indoor plumbing, and electricity for you.
Stop making excuses. This is a bs argument.

I don't believe any of this. Native Indians had some sort of "border" or area of ethnic/cultural/linguistic boundaries and when the Europeans went to "the new world" they bartered for land in conjunction with Indian permission. Breaking those agreements is what was "stolen" so don't try denying it.
But hey, let us know when African-Americans are going to give up all their property to natives and agree to move back to Africa. Of course we all know that won’t happen. Because you all love the privilege of living in a white nation. Nope, it’s English language, indoor plumbing, and electricity for you.
You are wrong again. Blacks returning to Africa was offered in the form of creating Liberia. If that offer still stands I do not know.

Now the various tribes have a place they can hold Torture Fest 2024, where the tribes which keep their victims alive the longest under excruciating pain win a barrel of cheap rum.

Blacks returning to Africa was offered in the form of creating Liberia. If that offer still stands I do not know.

lol yes, and they immediately set up a slave worked plantation economy. Hilarious stuff considering all their modern day sniveling, and not only there but in the British one, too..

Forum List

Back