California suffering through SEVERE climate change

U.S. Drought Monitor U.S. Drought Portal

Almost all of California still in exceptional drought. One third of Oregon in extreme drought. All most all of Oregon abnormally dry or worse, over 1/2 of Washington abnormally dry or worse. Nearly all of Idaho, Nevada, and Arizona abnormally dry or worse.

By spring, if this trend continues, all of us on the West Coast will be making big cuts in the use of electricity, also. Will be real thankful for the increase that we have seen in wind capacity.

Today's paper from the Desert Sun:

In this week's report, Mark Svoboda of the National Drought Mitigation Center also put California's 2014 water year into context:
"With the 2014 Water Year in the books now, the National Weather Service in Sacramento issued some preliminary numbers that help put this drought into perspective. The Sacramento Water Supply Index (WSI) came in as the 4th driest water year in terms of runoff in the 109-year period dating back to 1906. In case you're interested, 1977 was the worst year, followed by 1924 and 1931, respectively."

WOW, living in a desert, arid area will produce little rain?

Yet the AGW cult will blame it on climate change..
Well, my only question is, what climate change? If this year is only fourth, and two of the worst were over fifty years ago, by their own definition, the climate hasn't changed. hmmm, like we've been saying and the song by Three Dog Night....Liar!!!!!!!!Liar, liar..:mm:

Meh. California is half Mexican and the other have is left wing moonbat. Who cares. Meanwhile here in Florida, we are having the best weather ever.

Love me some climate change baby!

If California split into Northern and Southern, Southern California would be a "Red State."

It's a fact. Orange, Riverside, Kern, and San Diego counties are solid red. San Bernardino is moving to the red side of purple. Obviously the ghetto of San Bernardino itself will always be democrat, but the more affluent cities like Rancho Cucamonga and Redlands are GOP strongholds.

California is fucked up. San Francisco and Oakland rule the state with an iron fist - still it is not as blue as people think.

The truth hurts deniers. I don't make the news, I just report it.

That doesn't answer the question: You "reported" that 1200 years ago emissions were so high that a "climate change/global warming" event took place. If there were no factories, coal mines, oil refineries, or automobiles then please explain why droughts were taking place. Are you going to blame the one-percenters and greedy businesses of the time or is there a more reasonable explanation?

(I don't expect to hear back from Dot Com folks)

The truth hurts deniers. I don't make the news, I just report it.

That doesn't answer the question: You "reported" that 1200 years ago emissions were so high that a "climate change/global warming" event took place. If there were no factories, coal mines, oil refineries, or automobiles then please explain why droughts were taking place. Are you going to blame the one-percenters and greedy businesses of the time or is there a more reasonable explanation?

(I don't expect to hear back from Dot Com folks)
you're making ASSumptions son. DENIER ASSumptions at that.

Forum List

Back