California Schools Cut Meat, Cheese From Lunches To Fight Global Warming

It sounds to me like that radio active water from the melted down nuclear plant in Japan has already gotten into the Pacific...and worked its way over here...and into the drinking water of the coastal section of California....which is now producing Brain-Dead Loons at a catastrophic rate.

Trump should sue Japan for zapping the brain of most people in California with radioactivity...and make Nancy Pelosi:

"Exhibit A".

short people are a blessing to the planet

I agree. Tall people block too much sunlight and screws up a short Californian's tan!

Actually, tall people have an advantage. They, mostly, are able to keep their head above the Democrat bullshit.

wonder how much smaller californias "carbon footprint" would be as a state if they just got rid of all their illegals. But it would go farther than taking food away from the children.

Exactly!

Mexicans emit much less CO2 per capita.
The best thing they could do for the planet is deport every illegal alien.
Are you kidding me? Refried beans are hardly a CO2 friendly food.

Don't you mean methane?

I agree. Tall people block too much sunlight and screws up a short Californian's tan!

Actually, tall people have an advantage. They, mostly, are able to keep their head above the Democrat bullshit.

Taller people will be able to keep their heads above water when the oceans rise due to gullible warming.

wonder how much smaller californias "carbon footprint" would be as a state if they just got rid of all their illegals. But it would go farther than taking food away from the children.

Exactly!

Don't you mean methane?
Chemical composition of farts:
Nitrogen: 20-90%
Hydrogen: 0-50% (flammable)
Carbon dioxide: 10-30%
Oxygen: 0-10%
Methane: 0-10% (flammable)

Weatherman - providing all the information you need to know plus more.

Exactly!

Don't you mean methane?
Chemical composition of farts:
Nitrogen: 20-90%
Hydrogen: 0-50% (flammable)
Carbon dioxide: 10-30%
Oxygen: 0-10%
Methane: 0-10% (flammable)

Weatherman - providing all the information you need to know plus more.

The cow fart's methane is accused of being a major contributor to global warming. Why do not mention the CO2?

Kids shouldn't be eating school lunches if they live in America, unless they want to be obese.

Correct, that's why we try to force feed them crap nobody would put in their mouths. After all, if they don't eat, they'll get thinner. It's the same result we had after Moochelle talked her husband into making a stupid law of forcing restaurants to put calorie count on every item in their menu. Look at all those skinny people going to McDonald's today!

Kids shouldn't be eating school lunches if they live in America, unless they want to be obese.

Correct, that's why we try to force feed them crap nobody would put in their mouths. After all, if they don't eat, they'll get thinner. It's the same result we had after Moochelle talked her husband into making a stupid law of forcing restaurants to put calorie count on every item in their menu. Look at all those skinny people going to McDonald's today!

Huh?

Stunt their growth, and as adults they’ll consumer fewer resources and be unwilling to oppose the government.

How can they have any pudding if they don't have any meat?

All in all it's just another tofu brick in the wall.

Stunt their growth, and as adults they’ll consumer fewer resources and be unwilling to oppose the government.

I guess they want us to resemble N. Korea

why? The still emit the same amount of exhaust gasses, its just that it takes a little longer to reach the ozone layer because their asses are closer to the ground due to little legs. Short people only delay the problem, they dont help to alleviate it.

seriously, I dont go to McDonalds, or any fast food place any more, Ive lost my taste for it over the years, but from what I do see lined up at the counters at the food court at the Mall, the majority of those people going to the fast food places will most likely not notice any calorie information printed on the box, most of those fat bastards eat the damn box instead of wasting time getting the simulated food item out of it.

And put a heavy surtax on all homes over 7,000 sq ft and private jets.
We will see how many in Hollywood are willing to help fight climate change.

And Republicans will create a tax credit to nullify the surtax. That's what they do!

And Republicans will create a tax credit to nullify the surtax. That's what they do!
which is why republican voters rejected the republican candidates that the establishment republican congressmen wanted.
Its what real republican voters do.

Prepare for the war on meat. The batshit crazy eco-terrorist progressives believe that cows are a greater threat to the world than anything else. They want to ban meat and any other product produced by cows.

which is why republican voters rejected the republican candidates that the establishment republican congressmen wanted.
Its what real republican voters do.

Trump told Net-n-yahoo today he didn't care about his problems. That's your answer?

Forum List

Back