California: Progressive Paradise

you only admitted that after others here including me showed you proof...then you changed your tune....

You are full shit. I only admitted till someone told me? Really? Read my post #625. I already told you that we have lots of problems here. Idiot.

And I keep repeating to your retarded miserable life. That there are part of Ca that has low unemployment and there’s part that is high. That’s the nature of life.
yea after you had this pointed out to you a few times in older California threads...dam you fucking try to dance around everything you got called on....you are worse than your good buddy dean.......lol....

Dude I don’t dance and bullshit like you.
I stayed with facts and I couldn’t go wrong.
What older thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
if you have dementia let me know and i wont fuck with you anymore.....but if you do you should not be here talking to people who can remember what they did last week...

If I were you. You are embarrassing yourself. You should just fuck off and shut up.
are you going to start yelling now like you usually do?...

thats what pussies do here when they are losing the argument.....are you a pussy?....

Where do you think I’m loosing?

I’m kicking your ass how dumb and ignorant and idiot you are about life.
the only ass you kick belongs to the guy you see when you look in a mirror.....only pussies put people on ignore,for you to suggest doing it to me tells me one thing....you are a wuss chartwin.....and let me tell you this fact... you do more harm to Californias image than good....you rant and rave...you are not helping things....

I do more harm. This is my state defending ignorant from people like you.

yes you do more harm than good....finally you can see that....

You are just full of bullshit Like what? Give me an example.
people who are zealous of something to the point of fanaticism, like you are,usually are not taken seriously....you cant even discuss California without name calling and putting people down.....you dont help your cause....

You probably one of the top 3 dumbest members that I encountered here in this site.
if someone did a poll on who is the dumbest member here and both our names were on that list.....i bet i would fare better than you...

Like what poll? Here? You are very dumb and stupid.

Then explain to me your retardation.

What do you want to me to say about Ca? Tell me.

Oh we are falling apart? The entire Ca unemployment is 10%? Entire Ca is burning? Entire Ca is homeless?every one left Ca?
are you going to start crying now?....

Let’s see if you know anything about life and reality....

US unemployment September 2019 is 3.7% ........ Arizona is at 5%.
Yuma, Arizona is 20.9%.

If I use your stupid and ignorant assessment. Arizona unemployment 5% is fake not real.

If use the same idiotic opinions from retarded like you. The Ca 4.1% unemployment is fake.

Does this make sense to you letter carrier?
you have no idea what i was talking about do you?...lets do it again for you.....many of the people inland who are not experiencing the things you talk about....many of them are just getting by or maybe not....they dont care about "the 5th best" economy,it aint doing them very good.....the happiest state?....yea if you live along the coast life is great,right charty? ...go ask some of them if they are as happy as you are...other states have nothing to do with this,this is about California,not Texas or Arizona....let me remind you something once again,since you dont seem to care about them.....they pay taxes too....they are also citizens of the state.....

Where you lied and bashing Ca.

Many inland people are just getting by. Based from WHAT? From a letter carrier? Where do you based on that stupid opinion. Where? Stupid.

Ca unemployment is at 4%. Kern County is 8% unemployment but they produce $ billions of agricultural products.

Why is that? Do you know why? I know why. But fuckhead ignorant like you don’t have a fucking clues about the economy.

There’s also heavy construction of build in that area. So why is it it 8%? I know why. But ignorant like you are stupid.

I can also tell you .... if the booming economy keeps going this rate. I can pinpoint to you exactly where the next mall going to be built in that area.

I travel to inland counties and across America mire than you can imagine. Do you travel at all? Even if you travel who do you even talk to? One or 2 people?

Ask people if they are happy as me? How dishonest of you to bring that up? How can you compare my life to others?
I don’t drive Japanese or American cars. I don’t put gas in to my car or my boat. I waste a ton of money taking care of my body to look 40s. My life is different from others.

2. I don’t care about them? I dedicated part of my life helping poor people. How can you even say that fuck head?

Yuma, Arizona is 20.9%.

If I use your stupid and ignorant assessment. Arizona unemployment 5% is fake not real.

If use the same idiotic opinions from retarded like you. The Ca 4.1% unemployment is fake.

you have no idea what i was talking about do you?...lets do it again for you.....many of the people inland who are not experiencing the things you talk about....many of them are just getting by or maybe not....they dont care about "the 5th best" economy,it aint doing them very good.....the happiest state?....yea if you live along the coast life is great,right charty? ...go ask some of them if they are as happy as you are...other states have nothing to do with this,this is about California,not Texas or Arizona....let me remind you something once again,since you dont seem to care about them.....they pay taxes too....they are also citizens of the state.....

You are bullfucking shit head. You are very ignorant.

Oh I know exactly what you are talking about. Let me repeat it again stupid.

Yes there are part of Ca that has over 4% unemployment like inland cities. That is part of fucking normal life. Idiot.

Name me a place any where that everything is flat 4% or 5% unemployment rate across the whole states? Name me a state. You are very dishonest and dumb.

What about taxes? What is that has anything to do with your ignorance?

Some of the inland states has seasonal products and far from booming counties. What part of your stupid ignorant life that you don’t understand?

I travel heavily across Ca and other states. I also dedicated part of my life helping homeless veterans. What made you think I don’t know about inland states?
What and where do you based your dumb opinions that other inland states are sufferings? You just pulled it out from your ass?

Happiest state. Yes we are. That is based from people that do the research. . If you disagree then prove with facts but not from an ignorant idiot opinion by you.
You got that letter carrier?
if i did not point out to you that there is a difference between inland counties and inland states you would still be thinking they are one and the same....
geezus you are one dense mother fucker....you have no idea what was said do you?...and for a guy who 'claims" he has lived here for quite a while i suggest you take a remedial English class...inland counties are somewhat different than inland states....learn the fucking difference....

I know exactly what you are saying fuck head.
I will not call you mother fucker because your mother is not part of your low life scum.

You cherry pick my word about inland states and inland counties. And that’s the best you got? Try again.

You are full shit. I only admitted till someone told me? Really? Read my post #625. I already told you that we have lots of problems here. Idiot.

And I keep repeating to your retarded miserable life. That there are part of Ca that has low unemployment and there’s part that is high. That’s the nature of life.
yea after you had this pointed out to you a few times in older California threads...dam you fucking try to dance around everything you got called on....you are worse than your good buddy dean.......lol....

Dude I don’t dance and bullshit like you.
I stayed with facts and I couldn’t go wrong.
What older thread?

if you have dementia let me know and i wont fuck with you anymore.....but if you do you should not be here talking to people who can remember what they did last week...

If I were you. You are embarrassing yourself. You should just fuck off and shut up.
are you going to start yelling now like you usually do?...

Really if I were you just shut the fuck up. You are not even make sense..

if someone did a poll on who is the dumbest member here and both our names were on that list.....i bet i would fare better than you...

Oh we are falling apart? The entire Ca unemployment is 10%? Entire Ca is burning? Entire Ca is homeless?every one left Ca?

Yuma, Arizona is 20.9%.

Many inland people are just getting by. Based from WHAT? From a letter carrier? Where do you based on that stupid opinion. Where? Stupid.

Ca unemployment is at 4%. Kern County is 8% unemployment but they produce $ billions of agricultural products.

Why is that? Do you know why? I know why. But fuckhead ignorant like you don’t have a fucking clues about the economy.

There’s also heavy construction of build in that area. So why is it it 8%? I know why. But ignorant like you are stupid.

I can also tell you .... if the booming economy keeps going this rate. I can pinpoint to you exactly where the next mall going to be built in that area.

I travel to inland counties and across America mire than you can imagine. Do you travel at all? Even if you travel who do you even talk to? One or 2 people?

Ask people if they are happy as me? How dishonest of you to bring that up? How can you compare my life to others?
I don’t drive Japanese or American cars. I don’t put gas in to my car or my boat. I waste a ton of money taking care of my body to look 40s. My life is different from others.

2. I don’t care about them? I dedicated part of my life helping poor people. How can you even say that fuck head?
you can be anything on the internet numbnuts....

They’re always looking to create some sort of ‘paradise,’ those wacky totalitarians, aren’t they?
Remember that great ‘Workers Paradise’ behind the Iron Curtain???
Now….the American version……California.

"53 percent of Californians want to leave the state, according to new survey"

53 percent of Californians want to leave the state, according to new survey

"Poll shows half of registered CA voters considered leaving state"
Poll shows half of registered CA voters considered leaving state

"More Californians are considering fleeing the state as they blame sky-high costs, survey finds"
More Californians are considering fleeing the state as they blame sky-high costs, survey finds

"35 percent of San Franciscans consider leaving for good, according to city survey"
35 percent of San Franciscans consider leaving for good, according to city survey

Yuma, Arizona is 20.9%.

Really I don’t know that. I just joined this site last week.

Yuma, Arizona is 20.9%.

I challenged several members here. Live face to face debate. Some I even offered airplane tickets round trips. Or via conference call live video to visit my houses, my operations, business and facilities.

This challenged was offered to Here we go again, asaratis, liquid range, patriot, Ray from Cleveland. I can’t remember the other 4. But no takers. You can ask the moderator if you want.

I don’t lie or pretend dude. I am what I am. It is what it is. I’ll be violating my own strict principles if I lie.

To give an idea of what Liberals celebrate, take a look at the newest statue in California.....

"Perhaps the first clue that new leadership is needed came when a seven-foot-tall sculpture of a homeless man made its debut in Santa Monica as part of a new art installation.

Titled “In The Image”, the statue by Los Angeles artist and activist Ed Massey was unveiled Monday in front of a former Home Savings and Loan building on the corner of Wilshire and 26th in Santa Monica.

It features a bearded figure wearing baggy clothes and a red blanket draped on his shoulder, in what the artist says is a “vision that simultaneously references contemporary social themes and historical religious imagery.”

Not all the locals were impressed with the new piece.

SantaMonicaProblems@SantaMonicaProb

https://twitter.com/SantaMonicaProb/status/1196853725593255936

Only in #SantaMonica would a statue of a family be replaced w/ a statue of a homeless man. Why not honor a resident, rather than glorify homelessness?
Note: mural was removed too@santamonicacity’s homeless situation is nothing to be proud of. @SaMoCole @SaMoMayor @TedWinterer

1:12 PM - Nov 19, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Michael Saltsman@Mike_Saltsman

https://twitter.com/Mike_Saltsman/status/1197951427269799936

Thanks to bureaucratic mismanagement, Santa Monica this summer lost its iconic "Pleasures Along The Beach" mural. In its place was installed a seven-foot statue of a homeless man "staring at a red plastic cup in his hand." https://surfsantamonica.com/ssm_site/the_lookout/news/News-2019/November-2019/11_20_2019_Homeless_Sculpture_Installed_in_Former_Home_of_Iconic_Mural.html …

1:54 PM - Nov 22, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

See Michael Saltsman's other Tweets

California: Come for the sunshine, stay for the infectious disease!"

"San Francisco’s ‘Dirty Streets’ Scare Off Long-time Convention with 15,000 attendees
A major medical association has decided to plan its convention elsewhere, leaving San Francisco with a $40 million loss and the fear other groups could do the same

...the amount of trash, feces, and used drug needles scattered throughout the city’s streets and sidewalks is making it harder to convince companies to return to San Francisco."
San Francisco’s ‘Dirty Streets’ Scare Off Long-time Convention with 15,000 attendees

I believe many of the so-called "progressive" ideas are based on philosophies or belief systems such as the Utilitarian system of Jeremy Bentham and John Stuart Mill. (I'm not an expert on "public education in America and Britain, and who the primary thinkers or philosophers behind its methodologies were, but I may have to research that some time).

While "Secular Humanism" as a secular "religion" or philosophy developed during the French Revolution from the ideas of Auguste Comte's "positivist" school, and other "radical" thinkers who were seeking a secular replacement for Christianity, and the Catholic Church in particular.

"San Francisco Dogs Begin Bagging People Poop
December 27th, 2019
article-5056-1.jpg

SAN FRANCISCO, CA—The dogs of San Francisco have announced a citywide cleanup initiative, in which the canines will carry little plastic bags with them wherever they go in order to clean up the massive dumps humans keep leaving on the sidewalk.

The initiative is expected to freshen up the city significantly, ridding the sidewalk of millions of pounds of human waste.

"We need to start taking pride in our city," said one labrador as he scooped up a giant turd his owner had just left on the sidewalk and placed it in a nearby human waste bin. "It's incredibly rude what these humans do. They just see some rando's lawn and decide, 'Yeah, that's a good place to drop a deuce.' It's like, we're living in a society, here."

The dogs have begun putting signs up around the city reading things like, "Please Pick Up After Your Owner" and "If Your Human Poops, You Scoop."
San Francisco Dogs Begin Bagging People Poop

"California Sued After Concealing $320 Billion In Annual State Payments

Just a few of the serious financial problems facing California include unfunded public employee pension promises, a potential state credit downgrade, an unprecedented homeless crisis, and a net out-migration of 912,000 residents since 2010.

One easy step California can take is to join every other state in the union and open up its state checkbook for review. Allowing citizens, journalists, watchdogs, academics, and public policy experts to review state spending would help the state get its fiscal house in order.

Unfortunately, last fall, California State Controller Betty Yee (pictured) rejected our sunshine request for the state checkbook. Oddly, the rejection didn’t argue the law, but instead claimed that the controller couldn’t locate a single one of the 49 million bills she paid last year.

This admission provides a troubling clue to California taxpayers who are wondering how and where their money is being spent. The answer is the people spending it literally don’t know. Or they at least say that don’t."
Suing California to Produce a State Checkbook | RealClearPolitics

Perhaps it bears reminding the Leftists/Democrat about the fate of their motherland, the Soviet Union......

"Texans Put 'Welcome To Texas' Signs Around Oklahoma So Californians Will Move There Instead
May 11th, 2020
article-6143-1.jpg

OKLAHOMA—Clever Texans have implemented a new strategy to stop Californians from fleeing their terrible state and ruining Texas with the same policies. Sneaking up to Oklahoma in the middle of the night, brave defenders of the Lone Star State installed "Welcome to Texas" signs atop the "Welcome to Oklahoma" signs surrounding Texas's neighbor.

Californians, whose minds have been slowed from years of marijuana, sushi, and the patchouli of hippies, won't be smart enough to notice the difference and will settle down in Oklahoma, not realizing they moved to the wrong state.
"It's the perfect plan," said Texas Governor Greg Abbott. "While I don't condone vandalism or vigilantism, we must sometimes take desperate measures to ensure dumb Californians don't keep coming here and destroying everything."
Oklahomans, annoyed by their new Californian neighbors constantly saying "dude" and "bro," have hatched a plot to move the Welcome to Texas signs to Nebraska."

"Texans Put 'Welcome To Texas' Signs Around Oklahoma So Californians Will Move There Instead
May 11th, 2020
article-6143-1.jpg

OKLAHOMA—Clever Texans have implemented a new strategy to stop Californians from fleeing their terrible state and ruining Texas with the same policies. Sneaking up to Oklahoma in the middle of the night, brave defenders of the Lone Star State installed "Welcome to Texas" signs atop the "Welcome to Oklahoma" signs surrounding Texas's neighbor.

Californians, whose minds have been slowed from years of marijuana, sushi, and the patchouli of hippies, won't be smart enough to notice the difference and will settle down in Oklahoma, not realizing they moved to the wrong state.
"It's the perfect plan," said Texas Governor Greg Abbott. "While I don't condone vandalism or vigilantism, we must sometimes take desperate measures to ensure dumb Californians don't keep coming here and destroying everything."
Oklahomans, annoyed by their new Californian neighbors constantly saying "dude" and "bro," have hatched a plot to move the Welcome to Texas signs to Nebraska."
So you think Californian's are goobers? Look at tezass citizens and you will see real goooobers . Californian's are generally much smarter than people in other states especially southern piles of crap states.

May 11th, 2020
article-6143-1.jpg

So you think Californian's are goobers? Look at tezass citizens and you will see real goooobers . Californian's are generally much smarter than people in other states especially southern piles of crap states.

So you're claiming to be a Texan?

Jeez if one has to choose either living in Texas or California one is in a very bad place. The choice would be a resounding NEITHER

May 11th, 2020
article-6143-1.jpg

How ironic. 90 years ago the Okies were moving to California to escape the dust bowl.

May 11th, 2020
article-6143-1.jpg

How ironic. 90 years ago the Okies were moving to California to escape the dust bowl.

One of my fav books.....Steinbeck, “Grapes of Wrath.”

Forum List

Back