California officer kills police canine after dog attacks him p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stann

Platinum Member
Jul 26, 2021
California officer kills police K-9 after dog attacks him. What caught my attention about this article was the fact that the police officer was taking the dog to be euthanized. I think the dog realize that, they're smarter than we give him credit for. What do you think ? It happened Tuesday. taboolanews.com

I think the dog realize that, they're smarter than we give him credit for.

No, the dog didn't know he was going to be put down.

Dogs are better than most humans in many ways. But, telepathy isn't one of them.

California officer kills police K-9 after dog attacks him. What caught my attention about this article was the fact that the police officer was taking the dog to be euthanized. I think the dog realize that, they're smarter than we give him credit for. What do you think ? It happened Tuesday. taboolanews.com

You need to link to the article, please

Last edited:

Dogs are better than most humans in many ways. But, telepathy isn't one of them.
Why was the dog going to be put down in the first place?

I wasn't suggesting telepath, but they have a keen sense of knowing our body language, mannerisms and expressions, ergo possibly knowing our intentions.

It was on the news. If you don't think so put it in the category where it's more appropriate I don't care.
Well isn't that nice? WE have to hunt down what you think you saw on some news channel? Nah. Don't think so, bubba.

telekinesis_newthumb.png

Why was the dog going to be put down in the first place?
I thought it was because of his age he was 4 years old. But I pressed the button to read further and it turns out he had a neurological condition which made him even more aggressive and they didn't feel it was safe. So they decided to put him down. Found that out on a second link. https://www.usnews.com> California Officer Shoots K-9 After Dog Attacks Him 21 hours ago

It's not telepathy. Dogs tend to have a very good sense of smell.

I'm pretty sure that they can smell the bodies of the other decomposing dead dogs at the dog euthanasia death camp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back