WillHaftawaite

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Mad_Jack_Flint

Diamond Member
Reaction score
California clinics: More vaccines going to rich than at-risk (yahoo.com)

Elite?

Front of the line.

Risk group?

We'll let you know.
Yet it would seem the Qult45 keeps on pretending a caste system isn't real in America. Just too many poor, and too little time to 'deal with them', I suppose.
Newsome is the one spouting 'equality'.
Newsome equality is fictional and reality is the rich will always get first choice and even in communism the lower class is always last in life...

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Newsome took thousands of vaccines and sent them to the border to vaccinate illegal aliens as they enter...but they still ran out and the border patrol were forced to release covid positive people into America via tinted window busses....per Biden orders...imagine a guy that cheated to win doing this to our nation...and then get mad...

Tumblin Tumbleweed

Gold Member
Reaction score

Elite?

Front of the line.

Risk group?

We'll let you know.
Yet it would seem the Qult45 keeps on pretending a caste system isn't real in America. Just too many poor, and too little time to 'deal with them', I suppose.
Newsome is the one spouting 'equality'.
Newsome is a leftist idiot. Next question?

Indeependent

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Concerned American

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Elite?

Front of the line.

Risk group?

We'll let you know.
Newsflash: Gavin Newsom is a democrat in a democrat controlled state, haha, I don't think Trump or his supporters had anything to do with the distribution of vaccines in CA, MORON!

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Reaction score

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Newsome took thousands of vaccines and sent them to the border to vaccinate illegal aliens as they enter...but they still ran out and the border patrol were forced to release covid positive people into America via tinted window busses....per Biden orders...imagine a guy that cheated to win doing this to our nation...and then get mad...
Sense he loves illegals,I guarantee they did not get the poison,they got the good stuff I just mentioned.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Elite?

Front of the line.

Risk group?

We'll let you know.
I guarantee the elite are getting the hydroxy cure,they are not getting the deadly vaccine,just the poor will.

Hydroxy was banned in California and other liberal states from the time it was discovered until 2 days after the election. Coincidence?
I guarantee only the elite got it,not the people.yep thst is hardly a coincidence,lol

Tumblin Tumbleweed

Gold Member
Reaction score

Elite?

Front of the line.

Risk group?

We'll let you know.
Newsflash: Gavin Newsom is a democrat in a democrat controlled state, haha, I don't think Trump or his supporters had anything to do with the distribution of vaccines in CA, MORON!
That's precisely how it goes in a Democrat stronghold district. Qult45 idiocy aside. To me, 'they' seem to be more interested in getting shit done. Their biggest flaw? They assume everybody is 'on board' with their idea of getting shit done. Sounds exactly like another political tribe I know of.

They're stanky, and reek of Cheeto dust.

Concerned American

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Elite?

Front of the line.

Risk group?

We'll let you know.
That's precisely how it goes in a Democrat stronghold district. Qult45 idiocy aside. To me, 'they' seem to be more interested in getting shit done. Their biggest flaw? They assume everybody is 'on board' with their idea of getting shit done. Sounds exactly like another political tribe I know of.

They're stanky, and reek of Cheeto dust.
Those federal democrats seem to be able to get a lot done. LOL. Where's your China Joe stimulus?

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List