California is okay with people spreading aids.

thanatos144

Gold Member
Mar 29, 2009
Stuart Florida
I have been gone for a bit living life. You know working paying bills spending time with the family . The stuff everyone should do. But to day I decided to pop into the forum and read a bit....

Pages later I realize NO ONe is talking about California Governor Brown and state senator Wiener sighing the act to make KNOWINGLY infecting people with aids a misdemeanor and not a felony.

California lowers penalty for exposing partners to HIV - CNN

Knowingly exposing others to HIV will no longer be a felony in California

Intentionally Risking HIV Transmission Now Misdemeanor in CA

How is it that no one seems to care that elected democrats don't care if people are knowingly infected with a deadly disease? This is abhorrent and evil.

There have been several threads on the topic.

Doesn't really matter anyway, the people of Cali will all be candles pretty soon.

Plus aids carriers can give blood now in queerlafornia.

I have been gone for a bit living life. You know working paying bills spending time with the family . The stuff everyone should do. But to day I decided to pop into the forum and read a bit....

Pages later I realize NO ONe is talking about California Governor Brown and state senator Wiener sighing the act to make KNOWINGLY infecting people with aids a misdemeanor and not a felony.

California lowers penalty for exposing partners to HIV - CNN

Knowingly exposing others to HIV will no longer be a felony in California

Intentionally Risking HIV Transmission Now Misdemeanor in CA

How is it that no one seems to care that elected democrats don't care if people are knowingly infected with a deadly disease? This is abhorrent and evil.
Relocate and vote.

No they cant.
There was a lot fo bullshit being spread about this. That was some of it.
Well, I don't believe it.
dont believe what?
The blood thing. I believe twisted demented regressives will do anything thing no matter how sick.
I wont argue with that, but they didnt legalize HIV blood donation. They would get eat up if they did that shit. Pun intended.

No they cant.
dont believe what?
The blood thing. I believe twisted demented regressives will do anything thing no matter how sick.
I wont argue with that, but they didnt legalize HIV blood donation. They would get eat up if they did that shit. Pun intended.
Why do you guys spread all the bullshit?

What are the odds liberal policy is simply to reduce population? Take Chicago for example, it's run by liberals. What do they do in Chicago? Perhaps they thin out the least desirable?

No they cant.

Of course you don't. You're not a smart person and you only believe what fits your narrow-minded view of the world.
No I'm not smart at all. In reality I'm pretty stupid. My IQ is about 70 and i don't understand a lot of things I see. That's why I quit working at the prison, I was smarter than the rest of them. I only believe what fits my narrow minded view of the world. But Queerlafornia on the other hand, deserves everything that happens to them. From the Mexican pandemic they have created, to the tax burden they have created causing massive business flight, to the housing rip off that makes houses not affordable for most people, and then you have the amoral corrupt and infected hollywood. A plague upon the people.

No they cant.

Of course you don't. You're not a smart person and you only believe what fits your narrow-minded view of the world.
No I'm not smart at all. In reality I'm pretty stupid. My IQ is about 70 and i don't understand a lot of things I see. That's why I quit working at the prison, I was smarter than the rest of them. I only believe what fits my narrow minded view of the world. But Queerlafornia on the other hand, deserves everything that happens to them. From the Mexican pandemic that have created, to the tax burden they have created causing massive business flight, to the housing rip off that makes houses not affordable for most people, and then you have the amoral corrupt and infected hollywood. A plague upon the people.

Cute story snowflake. None of what you said changes who you are or how shitty your life has become. Unless of course it's California's fault that you're an idiot.

No they cant.

No I'm not smart at all. In reality I'm pretty stupid. My IQ is about 70 and i don't understand a lot of things I see. That's why I quit working at the prison, I was smarter than the rest of them. I only believe what fits my narrow minded view of the world. But Queerlafornia on the other hand, deserves everything that happens to them. From the Mexican pandemic that have created, to the tax burden they have created causing massive business flight, to the housing rip off that makes houses not affordable for most people, and then you have the amoral corrupt and infected hollywood. A plague upon the people.

Cute story snowflake. None of what you said changes who you are or how shitty your life has become. Unless of course it's California's fault that you're an idiot.
Here's one of the things that make liberals hated: They claim to know things they have no knowledge of and then parrot them as facts. For example, you know nothing about my life. It's not horrible at all. If we could rid the world of lying scum like you, it would be even better.

Russia.

And fact is, last fake IQ yest I took showed me at 136. But i don't believe all that crap, they're like polls.

Forum List

Back