California has so many homeless people, they are now mowing them to death

Tragedy it is not on video . We need top entetainment now the Hollywood perverts are on strike . But not as good as being sucked into a plane engine or helicopter blades . Just joking .

Last edited:
My thoughts exactly! Those pull behind mowers are LOUD! Usually pulled by a tractor, which is noisy by itself. Add in the mower attachment and anyone sleeping in the vicinity would be awakened. My first thought reading the article was that she was already deceased.
Or passed out. Or hard of hearing.

Then again...some people REALLY ARE that heavy a sleeper. I have slept through revving diesel engines, 29lb cats walking on me, alarm clocks, fireworks, slamming doors.

Then a state paid lawn service
It wasn't a state paid service. The park had been traded to a private enterprise who hired the service. That park was once a beautiful asset for the city of Modesto that was trashed by liberal democrat policies and left to rot when the homeless took it over. This was a really unfortunate accident that could have been avoided if more responsible municipal government policies had been followed. Sad all around. I hope the family finds peace.

Forum List

Back