California has so many homeless people, they are now mowing them to death

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

So this homeless woman, age 27, decides to sleep in really tall grass where no one can see her.

Safe, right?

Then a state paid lawn service comes in and does not see her either.

This is how California cares for its citizens as they increasingly make it harder and harder to financially be able to have a home, thanks to their insane Left-wing policies.

Gavin Newsom wants to make the country like his state once he runs for President, but right now no person can do that job better than Joe Biden, which perhaps is why Newsom has not announced to run as of yet.

In fact, no one in the DNC wants to run against Joe cuz they think he is doing such a swell job with approval ratings under 40% and his VP with even lower approval ratings

It's the best democracy ballot harvesting can buy.

So this homeless woman, age 27, decides to sleep in really tall grass where no one can see her.

Safe, right?

This is how California cares for its citizens as they increasingly make it harder and harder to financially be able to have a home, thanks to their insane Left-wing policies.

Gavin Newsom wants to make the country like his state once he runs for President, but right now no person can do that job better than Joe Biden, which perhaps is why Newsom has not announced to run as of yet.

In fact, no one in the DNC wants to run against Joe cuz they think he is doing such a swell job with approval ratings under 40% and his VP with even lower approval ratings

What I want to know is if her family is so upset about her death, then where were they when she was homeless?

I guess her family said "alive she isn't worth anything to us. But dead she is worth a lot".

Rental vacancy rates are running 15-20% in rural Alabama ... California should buy their homeless one-way bus tickets ...
The filthy fucking degenerates wouldn’t fit in in real America….Alabama wouldn’t make them feel like rockstars like Mexifornia does….Alabama wouldn’t provide them with slam booths and needles, AL wouldn’t allow them to shit on sidewalks and commit crime.

In the article is says all she wanted was to be free. I know people like that. She died experiencing her life's goal, perfect freedom. It's no one's fault but her own.

Negative on that idea.
People in the South don't want California's liberal loon problems imported into their state. ... :nono:

Don't send your trash here...

The filthy fucking degenerates wouldn’t fit in in real America….Alabama wouldn’t make them feel like rockstars like Mexifornia does….Alabama wouldn’t provide them with slam booths and needles, AL wouldn’t allow them to shit on sidewalks and commit crime.

Yeah ... they come by the millions ... and they vote ... your children won't have any gun rights a'tall ...

I thought I was a hard sleeper?!? Maybe she was already dead from an overdose?????

If true, that is a terrible way to die.

Her family......Typical liberals, they don't give a shit until something happens, then it's everyone else's fault.

:blahblah:

I thought I was a hard sleeper?!? Maybe she was already dead from an overdose?????

If true, that is a terrible way to die.

Her family......Typical liberals, they don't give a shit until something happens, then it's everyone else's fault.

:blahblah:
My thoughts exactly! Those pull behind mowers are LOUD! Usually pulled by a tractor, which is noisy by itself. Add in the mower attachment and anyone sleeping in the vicinity would be awakened. My first thought reading the article was that she was already deceased.

Safe, right?

Reminds of something from many years ago when my ex-wife called police to report what she thought was a body lying at the side of a highway when she drove by. They called her back a little later to tell her not to worry because it was just someone sleeping.

Safe, right?

I hope the mowers are insured for accidental obstacles. Ever price a blade and transfer box for a Dixie Chopper ?

My thoughts exactly! Those pull behind mowers are LOUD! Usually pulled by a tractor, which is noisy by itself. Add in the mower attachment and anyone sleeping in the vicinity would be awakened. My first thought reading the article was that she was already deceased.
Or full of Fenny ?

Forum List

Back