California first grader sent to principle's office for misgendering classmate

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
California First-Grader Sent to Principal’s Office For ‘Misgendering’ Classmate

An elite charter school in California has been rocked by scandal since the end of the last school year, when a kindergarten teacher read her class a pair of books advocating transgender ideology, and a male kindergartener was reintroduced to the class as a girl.

Obama's Hitler has risen in your schools face it Obama and Clinton lovers your love affair with that idiots has created retards syndrome among you all. And you have no clue why you hate Trump weak minds are like that though.

California First-Grader Sent to Principal’s Office For ‘Misgendering’ Classmate

An elite charter school in California has been rocked by scandal since the end of the last school year, when a kindergarten teacher read her class a pair of books advocating transgender ideology, and a male kindergartener was reintroduced to the class as a girl.

Obama's Hitler has risen in your schools face it Obama and Clinton lovers your love affair with that idiots has created retards syndrome among you all. And you have no clue why you hate Trump weak minds are like that though.

There is a thread on this already. Nothing to do with Obama or Clinton , nothing at all.
Kindergarten Teacher Reads Class Books On Transgenderism

Karen England

Also I would not believe everything this Karen England says.

"Info wars" ad nauseam today.

What part of " IT IS FROM WASHINGTON TIMES" did you miss

upload_2017-8-25_8-17-50.png

I referenced the child being punished for "misgendering"; I do not believe children that young need to be taught about transgender matters. If a child appears in the clothes of a different gender, the teacher might say "__________'s parents say its ok, back to your SCHOOL WORK".

No, I noted several articles from INFOWARS(.)

"Info wars" ad nauseam today.

It's all over the internet.
These dumbasses piss me off so mother f n bad when you can SEE IN THE LEFT CORNER of the INFOWARS ARTICLE a gawd dam link where the article (s ) come from such as this post here today.

and where did it come from JESUS CRIPE PEOPLE CLICK GAWD DAMN LINKS maybe you won't look so fkn weak minded with stupidity

I get sick of telling them the same bs over and over lmao that should tell us something right there....

Unless their left loon sites have it then it doesn't exist to them. Likely why they are so fucking ill informed and stupid. Baa baa sheep

"Unless their left loon sites have it then it doesn't exist to them. Likely why they are so fucking ill informed and stupid. Baa baa sheep"

CNN & CBS have the transgender teaching story, both term it controversial, I agree.

So every mainstream site is 'left loon'?

Maybe someday when you really understand what " CONTROLLED MEDIA " means you can understand why we don't always go to MSM bs lies.
You have to know the difference before actually knowing if MSM is telling bs lies.... There's more to it than that but MSM IS CONTROLLED..

upload_2017-8-25_8-23-3.png

I referenced the child being punished for "misgendering"; I do not believe children that young need to be taught about transgender matters. If a child appears in the clothes of a different gender, the teacher might say "__________'s parents say its ok, back to your SCHOOL WORK".

Well then apologies , because when one post like that it is often some smart ass idiot on here LOL.. keep an eye out you will see it .

Maybe someday when you really understand what " CONTROLLED MEDIA " means you can understand why we don't always go to MSM bs lies.
You have to know the difference before actually knowing if MSM is telling bs lies.... There's more to it than that but MSM IS CONTROLLED..

View attachment 145965

Well then apologies , because when one post like that it is often some smart ass idiot on here LOL.. keep an eye out you will see it .

Hannity, Rush, Drudge, Beck and Ingraham must of dropped off the right side. :dig:

View attachment 145965

Hannity, Rush, Drudge, Beck and Ingraham must of dropped off the right side. :dig:
Karen England

Also I would not believe everything this Karen England says.
The typical argument of "I don't agree, therefore, it's wrong"?

She is one who sees only black and white. I see gray.

Actually, you see brown. It's on the end of your nose, NL.

NL what is that?? The space between black and white is gray, not brown.

Forum List

Back