California first grader sent to principle's office for misgendering classmate

So every mainstream site is 'left loon'?

Maybe someday when you really understand what " CONTROLLED MEDIA " means you can understand why we don't always go to MSM bs lies.
You have to know the difference before actually knowing if MSM is telling bs lies.... There's more to it than that but MSM IS CONTROLLED..

View attachment 145965

I referenced the child being punished for "misgendering"; I do not believe children that young need to be taught about transgender matters. If a child appears in the clothes of a different gender, the teacher might say "__________'s parents say its ok, back to your SCHOOL WORK".

No, I noted several articles from INFOWARS(.)

Well then apologies , because when one post like that it is often some smart ass idiot on here LOL.. keep an eye out you will see it .

Hannity, Rush, Drudge, Beck and Ingraham must of dropped off the right side. :dig:
Karen England

Also I would not believe everything this Karen England says.
The typical argument of "I don't agree, therefore, it's wrong"?

She is one who sees only black and white. I see gray.

Actually, you see brown. It's on the end of your nose, NL.

NL what is that?? The space between black and white is gray, not brown.

You mean you don't know? I thought you lefties were smart.

The place where you put your lips is brown inside and out.

California First-Grader Sent to Principal’s Office For ‘Misgendering’ Classmate

An elite charter school in California has been rocked by scandal since the end of the last school year, when a kindergarten teacher read her class a pair of books advocating transgender ideology, and a male kindergartener was reintroduced to the class as a girl.

Obama's Hitler has risen in your schools face it Obama and Clinton lovers your love affair with that idiots has created retards syndrome among you all. And you have no clue why you hate Trump weak minds are like that though.
Easy, sue the school for traumatizing and gaslighting the child sent to the principal; and ask them as defendants to prove if the boy kindergartener is actually female. Want to take bets on who will lose that lawsuit?

It's gonna come down to a court case, where experts in physiology and psychology are subpoenaed and all this bullshit will finally be put to rest. Game over psychos; when you start hauling in little kids with your rainbow-gestapo for interrogation as to their "loyaties to the Rainbow Reicht"..

Forum List

Back