Has nothing to do with refusing to invest in our people's education...
It’s kind of funny listening to you tools wail against the wealthy - and then, in your infinite stupidity, demand that low income people subsidize the wealthy. :eusa_doh:

Hey jackass? People who do not attend college (mechanics, plumbers, janitors, etc.) will spend their entire lives paying for the education of doctors and lawyers who make a lot more money than they do. It would be the greatest transfer of wealth from the poor to the wealthy in history.

You are literally so stupid, you advocate for policies which produce the results you claim to be against. You are so...damn...DUMB.

Patriot, I am happily retired a******
Exactly. You live off of government while producing absolutely nothing.
and I'm worried about my fellow citizens and my country
With good reason. You’re worried they both won’t be able to support you anymore due to failed left-wing policies.
we have a flat tax system which is a catastrophe for the country and the middle class.
Unfortunately your low IQ prevents you from understanding what that means. We desperately need a flat-tax system. Unfortunately, we have an ignorant progressive tax system.

View attachment 419282
Not enough for the mega rich. And your graphs are incomplete. What taxes are they talking about?
You got owned with facts (as usual). Just take the “L” and slink home with your tail between your legs.

The weather, the beaches, the mountains, the recreational facilities, the entertainment options, the cuisine, the job opportunities.

Who could not be miserable with all that?

The weather, the beaches, the mountains, the recreational facilities, the entertainment options, the cuisine, the job opportunities.

The illegal aliens murdering Kate Steinle. The streets covered in heroin needles and human feces. The homeless people lined up for miles and miles.

Why can’t you “invest” in your own education? Too greedy? Too lazy? :dunno:
Should we ask persons in tent cities?
Yes. We should. Why can’t they invest in their own education? It’s a simple question and yet none of you can answer it.
Do they have a right to work in alleged Right to Work States?

The illegal aliens murdering Kate Steinle. The streets covered in heroin needles and human feces. The homeless people lined up for miles and miles.
Right wingers have no fine capital solutions.

We have the worst inequality and upward mobility ever...
That’s what the failed left-wing policy does. Just ask your messiah Barack Obama, who admitted it.
Just might have something to do with having Reagan's giveaway to the rich tax rates
Bwahahaha!! Barack Obama was talking about just his administration under his policies. You should have read the article before commenting, you dysfunctional brainwashed moron. You continue to lie even when you’ve been exposed.
We have had GOP giveaway to the rich tax rates for 33 years and your garbage propaganda ditto. The only thing that changed under Obama was that the rich made out like bandits from another corrupt GOP bubble and bust under George w bush. You know nothing but garbage propaganda, brainwashed functional moron.... .

Why can’t you “invest” in your own education? Too greedy? Too lazy? :dunno:
We have the worst inequality ever anywhere at this point after 30 years of GOP giveaway to the rich and screw job for everyone else dumbass can you see past your own nose? I am retired I am thinking of the good of the nation instead of being a dumbass selfish GOP dupe.

I am retired I am thinking of the good of the nation instead of being a dumbass selfish GOP dupe.
No you're not. You're greedy, selfish ass is thinking about your social security, and your Medicare, and all of the other fuck'n unconstitutional government controlled bullshit.

If you were actually thinking about the good of the nation, you would demand that government not give you Social Security and Medicare since we're $23 trillion in debt.

We have the worst inequality ever anywhere at this point after 30 years of GOP giveaway to the rich
The GOP hasn't been in control for 30 years, paid Russian troll. I've proven you wrong on this already. Under Trump, the low income has seen their biggest jump ever. And under Obama, Barack himself that 95% of the wealth went to the top 1%. Because that's what failed left-wing policy does.

We have the worst inequality ever anywhere at this point after 30 years of GOP giveaway to the rich
The GOP hasn't been in control for 30 years, paid Russian troll. I've proven you wrong on this already. Under Trump, the low income has seen their biggest jump ever. And under Obama, Barack himself that 95% of the wealth went to the top 1%. Because that's what failed left-wing policy does.
Ronald Reagan cut the top tax rate to 50% and had success, but on the way out he cut it to 28% and we have had about that ever since, brainwashed functional moron. Not enough money to invest in America and Americans. Republicans only need 51 votes to cut taxes and services with their scumbag Nixon GOP reconciliation rule. Meanwhile the Democrats need 60 votes for reform and have had that for all together 35 days or so for ObamaCare in the middle of another corrupt GOP economic meltdown.... Like everyone else in the GOP base, you are absolutely clueless.

Forum List

Back