California is an absolute embarrassment to the United States. A filth-hole filled with crime, drugs, sexual assault, illegal aliens, and devastating debt. But even by their horrific standards, this is a new low. Their state government is actually making it a misdemeanor to infect people with a deadly virus on purpose. This state always did promote promiscuity. I guess they don’t want the law to get in the way of that agenda?

Knowingly exposing others to HIV will no longer be a felony in California

It would seem that perhaps God is catching up to them.

View attachment 311235

It seems that coronavirus likes Hillary voters and most of the epicenters for liberal progressive living.
Actually it likes successful areas that are trade centers, brainwashed functional moron. California is our most successful state but of course it is part of the United States which is a giveaway to the Rich screw everybody else disaster. No money to invest in low-income housing so of course the most successful areas have the most inequality. Great job scumbag GOP and the silly dupes like you.
Yeah, the USA is a "disaster." It's so bad that millions of people from all over the world want to come here.
Certainly not from the rest of the modern world. 70% live paycheck to paycheck worst inequality and upward mobility anywhere in the modern world. Only such country without a living wage health Care daycare cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations and mainly taxing the rich their fair share. Great job scumbag GOP and silly dupes like you....

California is an absolute embarrassment to the United States. A filth-hole filled with crime, drugs, sexual assault, illegal aliens, and devastating debt. But even by their horrific standards, this is a new low. Their state government is actually making it a misdemeanor to infect people with a deadly virus on purpose. This state always did promote promiscuity. I guess they don’t want the law to get in the way of that agenda?

View attachment 311235

It seems that coronavirus likes Hillary voters and most of the epicenters for liberal progressive living.
Actually it likes successful areas that are trade centers, brainwashed functional moron. California is our most successful state but of course it is part of the United States which is a giveaway to the Rich screw everybody else disaster. No money to invest in low-income housing so of course the most successful areas have the most inequality. Great job scumbag GOP and the silly dupes like you.
Yeah, the USA is a "disaster." It's so bad that millions of people from all over the world want to come here.
Yes I know you are brainwashed.
Frank, you're lucky you know what day of the week it is.

View attachment 311235

Certainly not from the rest of the modern world. 70% live paycheck to paycheck worst inequality and upward mobility anywhere in the modern world. Only such country without a living wage health Care daycare cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations and mainly taxing the rich their fair share. Great job scumbag GOP and silly dupes like you....

And yet, season after season, NOT ONE Democrat in the House, Senate or White House has done a THING about that!

View attachment 311235

As usual you have no arguments, troll.

View attachment 311235

And yet, season after season, NOT ONE Democrat in the House, Senate or White House has done a THING about that!
Well they've passed hundreds of bills in the house which the turtle is sitting on in the Senate. That's they need 60 votes to do anything in the Senate. Republicans are pure obstruction since Reagan hello?!

So what state is better ? Name two .
EVERY US state is better. California is the worst state in America.

I lived in that drain hole fore 12 mistaken years. In 1989, I finally got out of there and moved to Florida.
Among California's drawbacks are:

1. Climate-terrible preciptation seasons.

2. Wildfires- no state is nearly as bad.

3. Floods & Mudslides-rainy winters destroy roads and kill people.

4. Illegal aliens flock in, drain welfare budgets, and swipe jobs. They also send out remittances$$, depriving small businesses of sales.

5. Ocean and bay water is very cold. Florida has nice warm water and milder surf.

6. Weak delta levees threaten saltwater intrusion to fresh water supply. Half of State could require evacuation.

7. Earthquakes.

8. Smog

9. Flea-infested. La Alameda de las Pulgas (the way of the fleas)

10. Monotonous climate. Every day the same.

FUCKING A, and I couldn't be more disappointed they're spreading throughout the west. The entire west supports Bernie, that's all I need to know. I live in Nevada, we're blue as fuck. Just the damn HOA's alone makes everyone the same, the yards look worse than a Russian military base. They rob you of brains and then they rob you of money. Keep this up I'll leave for certain. A GD shame. I still remember when people drank from the water fall and it was peaceful. Go to the same place today it's covered in water bottles and people on their gadgets.

We were better.

So what state is better ? Name two .
EVERY US state is better. California is the worst state in America.

I lived in that drain hole fore 12 mistaken years. In 1989, I finally got out of there and moved to Florida.
Among California's drawbacks are:

1. Climate-terrible preciptation seasons.

2. Wildfires- no state is nearly as bad.

3. Floods & Mudslides-rainy winters destroy roads and kill people.

4. Illegal aliens flock in, drain welfare budgets, and swipe jobs. They also send out remittances$$, depriving small businesses of sales.

5. Ocean and bay water is very cold. Florida has nice warm water and milder surf.

6. Weak delta levees threaten saltwater intrusion to fresh water supply. Half of State could require evacuation.

7. Earthquakes.

8. Smog

9. Flea-infested. La Alameda de las Pulgas (the way of the fleas)

10. Monotonous climate. Every day the same.
None of which have anything to do with Democrats. And the GOP it is who allows illegals in by their refusal of a good ID card. Like every other modern country has. Something smells fishy.

FUCKING A, and I couldn't be more disappointed they're spreading throughout the west. The entire west supports Bernie, that's all I need to know. I live in Nevada, we're blue as fuck. Just the damn HOA's alone makes everyone the same, the yards look worse than a Russian military base. They rob you of brains and then they rob you of money. Keep this up I'll leave for certain. A GD shame. I still remember when people drank from the water fall and it was peaceful. Go to the same place today it's covered in water bottles and people on their gadgets.

We were better.
Too damn many people in California nowadays. New York is number one again about time! Anyway around here we have the same population as 1950 LOL thank you very much I love it.

View attachment 311235

Sure I do, Buttwipe. You're lucky you know what YOU think much less the state, condition or thoughts of another person you've never even met! But you are more than welcome to prove to us you're psychic! What number am I thinking of right now? It is somewhere between 0 and 25. Impress us, Frank.

View attachment 311235

Well they've passed hundreds of bills in the house which the turtle is sitting on in the Senate. That's they need 60 votes to do anything in the Senate. Republicans are pure obstruction since Reagan hello?!

Poor baby cry us some tears! Whaaaaaaa!

Nearly 400 House bills stuck in Senate limbo

Frustrated House still waiting for Senate action on 420 bills

Dopey Donald Trump loves the poorly educated.

34018163_1611384915577475_8527519367045316608_o.jpg

Sure I do, Buttwipe. You're lucky you know what YOU think much less the state, condition or thoughts of another person you've never even met! But you are more than welcome to prove to us you're psychic! What number am I thinking of right now? It is somewhere between 0 and 25. Impress us, Frank.
Sure troll

Sure troll
Wrong. It was 23.

You must be DJT's biggest fan then. Nothing like a cartoon FROM a cartoon mind to back up a cartoonish claim! Tell us Moron, does Donald really wear his ties dragging on the floor, too?

In your twisted mind, anything is possible. Looking forward to a visit from the Easter bunny, are you?

27n6ta.jpg

Poor baby cry us some tears! Whaaaaaaa!

Nearly 400 House bills stuck in Senate limbo

Frustrated House still waiting for Senate action on 420 bills
Just as long as you learn you are a brainwashed functional moron. The GOP is the swamp and pure obstruction. Change the channel

You must be DJT's biggest fan then. Nothing like a cartoon FROM a cartoon mind to back up a cartoonish claim! Tell us Moron, does Donald really wear his ties dragging on the floor, too?

How's that hole in your head?

inappropriate gif removed

Last edited by a moderator:

DR_Jn8mUIAAzkkY.jpg

Why not spend your energy making a case for Uncle Joe Biden, Kerry, Obama, Romney, Pelosi, etc, etc and justifying their getting rich out of the raping and pillaging of the Ukraine and sweet, chummy deals with the Chi-coms using "dummy" corporations to help China close the gap on USA technology.........that would be entertaining to see ya spin that one.

DR_Jn8mUIAAzkkY.jpg

Why not spend your energy making a case for Uncle Joe Biden, Kerry, Obama, Romney, Pelosi, etc, etc and justifying their getting rich out of the raping and pillaging of the Ukraine and sweet, chummy deals with the Chi-coms using "dummy" corporations to help China close the gap on USA technology.........that would be entertaining to see ya spin that one.

I wouldn't want to vex you and distract you from your favorite site, the Dopey Donald Trump propaganda organization, Faux News.

If I were to puncture your ego you would be bereft of the fantasies of your demented mind and inconsolable.

Please don't thank me.

Forum List

Back