Jobs pay more in cali
Jobs pay more in California because they have to. They can’t get anyone to come there because a pitiful 936 sq ft home costs a staggering $459,000.

Businesses and people have been pulling out of California for years because it’s a progressive shit-hole.
Do you have any idea how many Mexican families can be stuffed in that little house? Probably 5.

The fact that they need to have a "poop map" says it all, I think. :wtf:
And the leftists right here on this board defend it. Literally. Try to make the case that there is nothing wrong with having your streets covered in human feces and herion needles.

Is there a law that says when any woman who lives in California must shave their head, poke more than 72 holes in their body, and cover themselves head-to-toe in tattoos? :puke:

Calif. Woman Whose Dog Fatally Mauled a Man Pleads Guilty, Can’t Own a Dog Again

I have to admit, I am not a fan of that "look" at all. Maybe it's judgmental of me, but when I see that, I automatically think "skanky." :dunno:

I watch Pitbulls and Parolees, and those women are so loaded up with tattoos and piercings. Yuck. They seem like very nice and sincere people, however. I just think they would look so much better without all of that.

A man in San Francisco brings in a dead, rotting raccoon and sets it on a table. Typical left-wing shit-hole. You’d never see that in a conservative city. Ever.

Man brings dead raccoon into a McDonald’s

Well, I bet I haven't seen the inside of a McDonalds in 30 years, and after hearing how they left their employee twisting in the wind to defend herself (physically and legally) after some loon came after her through the drive in window, I won't be using them anytime soon. Maybe that guy was protesting McDonalds---- in that case, I endorse his action, cannot think of a better place for it to happen.

I just know that I would have left rather than standing around filming a dead raccoon!

NOW THINK ABOUT IT: some employee will remove that raccoon, they will just wipe off the table with a damp rag, then people will be sitting there eating on that table an hour later, and that damp rag will probably be used by the person all over the store and to prepare your food.

YUM

California is an absolute embarrassment to the United States. A filth-hole filled with crime, drugs, sexual assault, illegal aliens, and devastating debt. But even by their horrific standards, this is a new low. Their state government is actually making it a misdemeanor to infect people with a deadly virus on purpose. This state always did promote promiscuity. I guess they don’t want the law to get in the way of that agenda?

Knowingly exposing others to HIV will no longer be a felony in California

It would seem that perhaps God is catching up to them.

Screen Shot 2020-03-09 at 7.44.20 AM.png

It seems that coronavirus likes Hillary voters and most of the epicenters for liberal progressive living.

Forum List

Back