California is an absolute embarrassment to the United States. A filth-hole filled with crime, drugs, sexual assault, illegal aliens, and devastating debt. But even by their horrific standards, this is a new low. Their state government is actually making it a misdemeanor to infect people with a deadly virus on purpose. This state always did promote promiscuity. I guess they don’t want the law to get in the way of that agenda?

Knowingly exposing others to HIV will no longer be a felony in California

It would seem that perhaps God is catching up to them.

View attachment 311235

It seems that coronavirus likes Hillary voters and most of the epicenters for liberal progressive living.
Actually it likes successful areas that are trade centers, brainwashed functional moron. California is our most successful state but of course it is part of the United States which is a giveaway to the Rich screw everybody else disaster. No money to invest in low-income housing so of course the most successful areas have the most inequality. Great job scumbag GOP and the silly dupes like you.

Actually it likes successful areas that are trade centers
California is our most successful state
silly dupes like you.

You might want to get your facts straight Franky before you shoot off your lower lip any farther. California is a DISASTER in every way, the only thing that has kept it afloat to this point is good weather most of the time and diverse geology from its tectonic plate collisions! But now the coronavirus will fix that as well.

Even with that in mind, California is the embarrassment of the nation.

California is.png

Add to that the crime, the insufferable traffic and the masses of illegal foreigners, forest fires, mudslides, El Nino, La Nina, regulations, the list is endless.

silly dupes like you.

You might want to get your facts straight Franky before you shoot off your lower lip any farther. California is a DISASTER in every way, the only thing that has kept it afloat to this point is good weather most of the time and diverse geology from its tectonic plate collisions! But now the coronavirus will fix that as well.

View attachment 311398

Add to that the crime, the insufferable traffic and the masses of illegal foreigners, forest fires, mudslides, El Nino, La Nina, regulations, the list is endless.
Too many damn people too successful. So now New York is number one thank you very much. Many thanks for the scumbag GOP for the global warming, refusal of an ID card to stop illegal immigration, and for lack of investment in infrastructure low income housing etc etc. and of course the propaganda that makes you think California is a wreck.

silly dupes like you.

View attachment 311398

Too many damn people too successful. So now New York is number one thank you very much. Many thanks for the scumbag GOP for the global warming, refusal of an ID card to stop illegal immigration, and for lack of investment in infrastructure low income housing etc etc. and of course the propaganda that makes you think California is a wreck.

You're welcome. All those "successful" people (read: in the entertainment or computer business) are now at the center of the corona infection. Couldn't happen to a better bunch of folks.

silly dupes like you.

View attachment 311398

You're welcome. All those "successful" people (read: in the entertainment or computer business) are now at the center of the corona infection. Couldn't happen to a better bunch of folks.
Spoken like an ignoramus who's never been out of bugtussle West Virginia LOL....

silly dupes like you.

View attachment 311398

Spoken like an ignoramus who's never been out of bugtussle West Virginia LOL....
You're obviously speaking for yourself, jack. I've been all over California and this country. Here's a couple slides I took with my buddy overlooking the GG bridge and again down on the Tuolome River. Been to just about every corner of the state.

P1010021.JPG
P1010025.JPG

California, beautiful state wasted on Californians. Soon to be cleared out by Coronavirus. I hear Trump has a placebo all lined up for ya.

silly dupes like you.

View attachment 311398

I love it here! So much money to buy my services. Homeless are not a problem except to republicans who can not accept they created them with their I got mine screw you capitalist attitude.

silly dupes like you.

View attachment 311398

You're obviously speaking for yourself, jack. I've been all over California and this country. Here's a couple slides I took with my buddy overlooking the GG bridge and again down on the Tuolome River. Been to just about every corner of the state.

View attachment 311532 View attachment 311533

California, beautiful state wasted on Californians. Soon to be cleared out by Coronavirus. I hear Trump has a placebo all lined up for ya.

Have been there since the 80s?

View attachment 311398

Have been there since the 80s?
I have been here since the 50's.

silly dupes like you.

View attachment 311398

Doesn't change the fact that you are a brainwashed functional GOP moron........

silly dupes like you.

View attachment 311398

Homeless are not a problem except to republicans
Isn't that the problem? The homeless are not a problem nor concern to anyone but the Republicans. You guys just step over them and look the other way and tell yourself they're not yours to deal with uncognizant of the fact that a week or year ago, many of them were just like you. You see the homeless as some other species, a loathsome breed like they did something wrong by being forced into poverty because they were unluckily forced through the cracks that you create.

You see no problem with a significant portion of your society no longer able to contribute or pay taxes instead being a burden that rather than spend the $100 to help them back up as productive people again, you will gladly shell out 10X as much, 100X as much in social costs and other programs so you can pretend they are not your brothers and that the exact same thing could happen to any one of you.

Last edited:

View attachment 311398

Doesn't change the fact that you are a brainwashed functional GOP moron........

That is an amazing feat considering I'm not even a republican! Care to share any other brilliant prognostications of yours? :auiqs.jpg:

silly dupes like you.

View attachment 311398

Isn't that the problem? The homeless are not a problem nor concern to anyone but the Republicans. You guys just step over them and look the other way and tell yourself they're not yours to deal with uncognizant of the fact that a week or year ago, many of them were just like you. You see the homeless as some other species, a loathsome breed like they did something wrong by being forced into poverty because they were unluckily forced through the cracks that you create.

You see no problem with a significant portion of your society no longer able to contribute or pay taxes instead being a burden that rather than spend the $100 to help them back up as productive people again, you will gladly shell out 10X as much, 100X as much in social costs and other programs so you can pretend they are not your brothers and that the exact same thing could happen to any one of you.
It would only happen to a con as dems are smart enough to know better than to let it happen. And it is repukes who are adamant about sanitizing the streets because they are too arrogant to walk around poop.

View attachment 311398

It would only happen to a con as dems are smart enough to know better than to let it happen. And it is repukes who are adamant about sanitizing the streets because they are too arrogant to walk around poop.
Sure, you Dems are just too smart to fall into bad luck, get hurt in an accident, lose a job, get sick or anything, huh, Jackass? You don't worry about sanitizing the streets because you apparently don't mind living in poop.

Democrats, the party of diversity, compassion and help for the poor, right? They're just poop to you.

Sure, you Dems are just too smart to fall into bad luck, get hurt in an accident, lose a job, get sick or anything, huh, Jackass? You don't worry about sanitizing the streets because you apparently don't mind living in poop.

Democrats, the party of diversity, compassion and help for the poor, right? They're just poop to you.
I am a democrat and help the poor and homeless through county programs. The only people I know who have lost a job are cons who were just too stupid to learn. As an employer I would not hire republicans/conservatives as they don't know how to work. There is no accident only carelessness or stupid, which was designed to be self cancelling.

I am a democrat and help the poor and homeless through county programs. The only people I know who have lost a job are cons who were just too stupid to learn. As an employer I would not hire republicans/conservatives as they don't know how to work. There is no accident only carelessness or stupid, which was designed to be self cancelling.

• I'd laugh that you think you help the poor STAY poor through your county programs.
  • I'd laugh that you think only stupid cons lose jobs. Maybe that is because only stupid cons come to you expecting help.
  • I'd laugh that you think you can help people you don't even respect as people.
  • I'd laugh that you think that republicans/conservatives don't know how to work as if people are born into a party and never switch sides even after hordes of Obama voters switched to vote for Trump!
  • I'd laugh that you think there are no accidents, only carelessness or stupidity. That must mean Trump's election was no accident, but only the carelessness and stupidity of people like you.
  • I'd laugh at an arrogant nitwit like you but time will do it much better for me when one day you become a victim of your own conceit.

• I'd laugh that you think you help the poor STAY poor through your county programs.
  • I'd laugh that you think only stupid cons lose jobs. Maybe that is because only stupid cons come to you expecting help.
  • I'd laugh that you think you can help people you don't even respect as people.
  • I'd laugh that you think that republicans/conservatives don't know how to work as if people are born into a party and never switch sides even after hordes of Obama voters switched to vote for Trump!
  • I'd laugh that you think there are no accidents, only carelessness or stupidity. That must mean Trump's election was no accident, but only the carelessness and stupidity of people like you.
  • I'd laugh at an arrogant nitwit like you but time will do it much better for me when one day you become a victim of your own conceit.
The GOP propaganda version of California is a joke. just like their version of everything else....

The GOP propaganda version of California is a joke. just like their version of everything else....
Talk is cheap, buttwipe. Prove me wrong on a single point or go away.

California is an absolute embarrassment to the United States. A filth-hole filled with crime, drugs, sexual assault, illegal aliens, and devastating debt. But even by their horrific standards, this is a new low. Their state government is actually making it a misdemeanor to infect people with a deadly virus on purpose. This state always did promote promiscuity. I guess they don’t want the law to get in the way of that agenda?

View attachment 311235

It seems that coronavirus likes Hillary voters and most of the epicenters for liberal progressive living.
Actually it likes successful areas that are trade centers, brainwashed functional moron. California is our most successful state but of course it is part of the United States which is a giveaway to the Rich screw everybody else disaster. No money to invest in low-income housing so of course the most successful areas have the most inequality. Great job scumbag GOP and the silly dupes like you.
Yeah, the USA is a "disaster." It's so bad that millions of people from all over the world want to come here.

View attachment 311235

Yeah, the USA is a "disaster." It's so bad that millions of people from all over the world want to come here.
Yes I know you are brainwashed. if they wanted to they could thanks to the GOP refusal of a good ID card.

Forum List

Back