California crazy

So Governor Nutcase Newsome is giving stimulus tax money to illegal aliens. Stupid is as stupid does. Anyone support this is stupid to.

The OP should have a link or two to be legal. Feel free to copy these

OP should have taken the time to get his facts straight. There is no "stimulus" money involved. The lion's share of the money is coming from the California taxpayer funded Disaster Relief Fund, and the rest will come from a network of charitable foundations.

While he's at it, OP should also work on his grammar, he could start with learning the difference between "to" and "too..."

I'll tell you this much, reading this story a little while ago made me glad I no longer live in California.

I wonder how they're going to choose 150,000 illegal aliens out of approximately 2,000,000? Who decides which criminal gets a reward?
All the ones the politicians employee...

these are not DOCUMENTED immigrants already waiting for clearance to become citizens. these are ILLEGALS that snuck, slimed, swam, bulldozed with their bodies, child trafficked claiming the kid was theirs and all manner of ILLEGALLY being here. So...since when does Newsom have this power to give away OUR (Californians) tax money to them? He complains he has no money to fix roads and highways, house the homeless, build apts for low income...yet he dug up 125 million to give to ILLEGALS? Do we, the citizens and tax payers, not have a say???

I don't get it. I truly truly do not understand how democrats can vote IN democrats that give not one iota if they are poor or middle class or hurt or hungry or homeless and think that crooked democrat they are voting for does not affect THEIR livelihoods. Can someone explain to me how so many people that say they are democrats, find this sane????? Or, are ALL democrats wealthy and can afford to give money to illegals???

these are not DOCUMENTED immigrants already waiting for clearance to become citizens. these are ILLEGALS that snuck, slimed, swam, bulldozed with their bodies, child trafficked claiming the kid was theirs and all manner of ILLEGALLY being here. So...since when does Newsom have this power to give away OUR (Californians) tax money to them? He complains he has no money to fix roads and highways, house the homeless, build apts for low income...yet he dug up 125 million to give to ILLEGALS? Do we, the citizens and tax payers, not have a say???

I don't get it. I truly truly do not understand how democrats can vote IN democrats that give not one iota if they are poor or middle class or hurt or hungry or homeless and think that crooked democrat they are voting for does not affect THEIR livelihoods. Can someone explain to me how so many people that say they are democrats, find this sane????? Or, are ALL democrats wealthy and can afford to give money to illegals???
It figures. California really has for the most part, become a sh*thole state. Quite sad to see.

If the asswipePINO would have gone after employers that hired illegals, we'd not be reading about this.

It figures. California really has for the most part, become a sh*thole state. Quite sad to see.

I have two homes in the "shithole State," Coronado, and Avalon. Life is good, and no snow!

Doesn't the CA legislature have to approve this? Hard to believe a governor can just up and spend however much money on whatever he wants, like he was a king. Does he not know that revenues are going to fall pretty hard for at least the next few years? Taxes in CA are about to go through the roof, no wonder people in the middle and upper class are leaving if they can. And of course the illegals are moving in. Lots of them. It boggles the mind, it really does.

Doesn't the CA legislature have to approve this? Hard to believe a governor can just up and spend however much money on whatever he wants, like he was a king. Does he not know that revenues are going to fall pretty hard for the next few years? Taxes in CA are about to go through the roof, no wonder people in the middle and upper class are leaving if they can. And of course the illegals are moving in. Lots of them. It boggles the mind, it really does.
One would think so. We also became a sanctuary state and we had no say in that either.

Meanwhile....USMB dems? Can you explain to me WHY you continue to vote in people like Pelosi and Newsom? She gives not one shit about her district..and Newsom gives not one shit about us citizens. So why keep them in place???

Meanwhile....USMB dems? Can you explain to me WHY you continue to vote in people like Pelosi and Newsom? She gives not one shit about her district..and Newsom gives not one shit about us citizens. So why keep them in place???

Herd mentality I guess. That and TDS. How do you continue to support a Party that cares more for illegal immigrants than they do about you? I can't think of any good reason.

I vote Democratic because I'm pro the American Worker and against the Putin placement called the asswipePINO, his commie wife, and his commie chain immigrant in laws.

Herd mentality I guess. That and TDS. How do you continue to support a Party that cares more for illegal immigrants than they do about you? I can't think of any good reason.

The asswipePINO is the worst President in history. TDS is those non-wealthy that voted for the asswipePINO.

1587013758874.png

Forum List

Back