California conservatives, tired of state's liberal politics, find friendlier abodes in Texas

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
We were just talking about this in another thread regarding state successes of Cali vs Texas.

California conservatives, tired of state's liberal politics, find friendlier abodes in Texas

Tired of high taxes on everything from your home to your plastic shopping bags? Concerned that violent crime may be seeping into your once seemingly idyllic neighborhood? Worried that your children will be placed in subpar public schools?

Are you conservative? And would you like move?

If you answered yes to these questions than Paul Chabot may be able to help.

Chabot, a 43-year-old Republican and native of Southern California, in recent years had become increasingly frustrated with what he saw as a liberal shift in his home state and the effects it was having on his family’s life. After two failed congressional runs, Chabot decided it was time to bail on the Golden State and move to the Lone Star State -- specifically, Collin County in north Texas -- in January.

“When I was growing up in a Republican state, we had safe towns and great schools,” Chabot told Fox News. “But California has done a 180. It’s not a family-friendly state anymore so we decided to move to Texas.

When Chabot, his wife Brenda and their four children arrived in McKinney – a town about 30 miles north of Dallas – they realized that many of the 168,000-plus residents of the town had pulled up their own roots in California and headed to the Lone Star state.

That gave Chabot an idea.

“We’re not pioneers. We’re probably actually late to the game when it comes to moving to Texas,” Chabot said. “But we decided to make a business out of it.”

The business, Conservative Move, aims to help Republicans living in blue states follow the Chabot family’s lead and move to a state more aligned with their conservative ethos. Chabot’s company helps set up homeowners in blue states with conservative realtors to sell their properties and also find a new home in Texas. But the company doesn’t just help conservatives leave blue states.

“A critical aspect of the company is helping people find a good-paying job,” Chabot said. “And there are now lots of big businesses moving to Texas.”

Same thing is happening in Illinois, of course the dems are too fucking stupid to figure it out

yeah Mike , last thing you Texans need is 'conservative' rino republicans especially from southern kailfornia .

Last edited:
Now we need to get all the bed wetting leftist parasites out of Austin. Maybe we can trade them?

10 democrook oxygen thieves to rescue a productive human being from California?

Sounds fair.

Now we need to get all the bed wetting leftist parasites out of Austin. Maybe we can trade them?

10 democrook oxygen thieves to rescue a productive human being from California?

Sounds fair.

I've been to Austin. Very nice people there and certainly not the same kind of liberals you might find in other places. I personally don't have anything against liberals per se, as long as they support the U.S Constitution and vital U.S institutions and values. Now the alt-left and neo-communists, that's another story...

the 'kali' conservatives are going to be adding to the numbers of the 'austinites . Already , there is concern that Texas is on the verge of going 'blue' from what i hear on ONE Texas specific board .

the 'kali' conservatives are going to be adding to the numbers of the 'austinites . Already , there is concern that Texas is on the verge of going 'blue' from what i hear on ONE Texas specific board .

Lol Texas going blue is a left tard pipe dream

Abortion Barbie and her pink shoes was going lead the way.....she got shellacked

I've been to Austin. Very nice people there and certainly not the same kind of liberals you might find in other places. I personally don't have anything against liberals per se, as long as they support the U.S Constitution and vital U.S institutions and values. Now the alt-left and neo-communists, that's another story...

Some are tolerable, but the sort of sociopaths they have in the UT alumni and government offices need to go.

I really wouldn't care about them at all if they'd just leave our guns alone. It took 20 years to get a decent LTC program because of them. They fought it all the way.

Years and years of mexicans imported into Texas . They already have the mex or similar 'castro' as a mayor in Texas , some big city i think . And i think that there is another 'castro' brother in Texas government .

Forum List

Back