California and New York to ban the sale of gas cars

Tow anything with these SHAM EVs and your range is reduced 50 - 75%. Anyone who buys EVs is a fool. Most are owned by Democrats who belong to The Green Religious Cult.

Imagine being told your EV truck has a 500 mile range, and you try to tow something only to find out you can't get there and back because your range went from 500 to 250 or as low as 125 miles. Good luck finding a charging station at just the right point, and of course you are going to wait, wait, wait to top the charge off, more or less depending on the charge's capabilities.

BTW, THE RANGE ISSUE gets worse if you live in a cold climate and dare want to turn the heater on, or it's hot out and you want to use your AC.

LMAO at The Climate Change Earth Worshipping Cult.
I have already lived through several end of the world dates from the Democrats, and they wonder why we doubt. However, I do like the 0-60 times on some of the EVs, but it should be our choice, and the damage to the poor is going to be catastrophic. I am sure somehow I will pay for it while not being able to afford my own EV making even more of us poorer.

The battle over the need to react to climate change won't be decided by politics or science.

It's being decided in Florida right now as the unfortunate without insurance are walking away from the living hell that's upon them.

Millions will decide to not try to rebuild when they know that next year everything will be torn down again.

I have already lived through several end of the world dates from the Democrats, and they wonder why we doubt. However, I do like the 0-60 times on some of the EVs, but it should be our choice, and the damage to the poor is going to be catastrophic. I am sure somehow I will pay for it while not being able to afford my own EV making even more of us poorer.
EV's are a temporary measure as the transition to mass transit takes place.

However, in the interim the turn to EV's will be on a large scale.

China is heavily invested in EV's and they very seldom choose the wrong path forward.

You will own nothing and be happy is a concrete goal for the Global Communist New World Order.

China is heavily invested in EV's and they very seldom choose the wrong path forward.
The issue with this, is our infrastructure is build on a hwy system, so mass transit is going to be rather difficult.

Mass Transit is OPPRESSION and is Tyrannical. I will go so far as to say pushing the entire world into Mass Transit IS EVIL. Lying about Global Warming to push A GLOBAL FASCIST NEW WORLD ORDER is even more EVIL.

China is destined to burn in Hell. All it's leaders, it's people. The only Chinese that will be spared are True Christians, when Jesus returns.

Screw the Filthy Godless Communist Chinese. May they suffocate and choke on the blood they have shed, and money they lusted for.

The Red Dragon = Satan

Cuba has turned to mass transit and cars made in China. The old 50's cars are few and are mostly tourist attraction taxis.

The definition is working together to benefit the 'community'.
America's resistance to climate science could be largely its resistance to the need for 'communist' innovations.

Cuba has also found solutions in government sponsored 'ride-sharing' policies that I can tell you about if you're interested.

Havana has clean air and very little traffic. It's become more likely now that Cubans don't want the climate disaster that America is fast becoming!

Havana could be 50 years ahead of the world!
It takes a special kind to stupid to invoke Cuba as a rebuttal argument

Mass Transit is OPPRESSION and is Tyrannical. I will go so far as to say pushing the entire world into Mass Transit IS EVIL. Lying about Global Warming to push A GLOBAL FASCIST NEW WORLD ORDER is even more EVIL.

China is destined to burn in Hell. All it's leaders, it's people. The only Chinese that will be spared are True Christians, when Jesus returns.

Screw the Filthy Godless Communist Chinese. May they suffocate and choke on the blood they have shed, and money they lusted for.

The Red Dragon = Satan
Did you get beat up by Asians in your youth? They steal your milk money?

Very progressive attitude toward dealing with climate change.
The future is in much improved mass transit rather than EV's but the shock effect on the average American must be dealt out slowly.

My commute in NYC takes 25 minutes by vehicle, but 1.5 hours by mass transit. I also live in apartment, so where will I charge my car?

And yet we don't see you moving there.

Hoover once said he wants to see a nation with a chicken in every pot, and a car in every driveway; a milestone of success in our country. Well, we reached that goal, and now the Communists are making chicken too expensive to buy and want to rid us of a car in every driveway.

The average price of an EV is $63,000 which most Americans can't afford. So what happens when people can't afford cars? We end up on the dreaded public transportation very few want; that's why they are subsidized by government.

Whenever you have the words "government" and "force" in the same paragraph, look out, because you're about to lose some freedoms.

The battle over the need to react to climate change won't be decided by politics or science.

It's being decided in Florida right now as the unfortunate without insurance are walking away from the living hell that's upon them.

Millions will decide to not try to rebuild when they know that next year everything will be torn down again.

Biden and the Communists are totally in charge and have been over last year and a half. Why didn't they prevent the hurricane that hit Florida?

Forum List

Back