Calif AG: We Will Prosecute Employers Who Cooperate with Fed Immigration

In a better day torches and pitchforks would be in use in Sacramento.

‘We will prosecute’ employers who help immigration sweeps, California AG says

I would ask the reader to read the link supplied by Wm2020, something his bias and bigotry prevented from understanding, i.e. the legality and rights of the several states. NOTHING in the AG/s Statement violates Federal Law, it only serves notice that they confirm and comply to the Bill of Rights.

Bullshit. How about A State AG says they will prosecute Abortion Doctors under the existing State laws still on the books, and who cares what the feds say?

You can't force State governments to enforce federal laws, however you cannot actively punish people for following legal orders and warrants from Federal Sources.

Do you want a constitutional crisis?

There is no constitutional crisis. If the antagonists interfere with federal enforcement, charge them, pick them up and remove them from the scene.

There is still one I think because if California passed a law making cooperating with the feds illegal, even if the feds have a warrant or order, you now have a person being criminally liable no matter what they do. Until it is resolved it is a crisis.

California Attorney General Xavier Becerra discusses reports that wide-spread federal immigration raids may be planned soon in Northern California, at a news conference Thursday, Jan. 18, 2018, in Sacramento, Calif. Becerra warned employers that they must comply with a new California law that limits their cooperation with immigration officials.
California AG: We Will Prosecute Employers Who Cooperate With ICE
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hopefully when these losers will never again get FED. Funds no more for you scum who votes these rejects into office. They don't deserved they are un american and need to gtf out of our Country.
that A. G. should be arrested for some form of TREASON
This state is beyond sickening. Hopefully it falls into the ocean.

I mean really THIS IS THE BS HITLER DID, BLACKMAIL YOUR EMPLOYERS INTO DISOBEYING FEDERAL LAW...........THIS PRICK SHOULD BE ARRESTED...................

Federal law supersedes state law regarding immigration.

Well you do realize though they do what they want to do , Law does not matter to these morons who are Trump haters.
found the drug war clause in your right wing doctrine, yet?

I'm not right nor left, Try again zombie.

serveimage
you have their propaganda, down pat.

I would ask the reader to read the link supplied by Wm2020, something his bias and bigotry prevented from understanding, i.e. the legality and rights of the several states. NOTHING in the AG/s Statement violates Federal Law, it only serves notice that they confirm and comply to the Bill of Rights.

Bullshit. How about A State AG says they will prosecute Abortion Doctors under the existing State laws still on the books, and who cares what the feds say?

You can't force State governments to enforce federal laws, however you cannot actively punish people for following legal orders and warrants from Federal Sources.

There is no constitutional crisis. If the antagonists interfere with federal enforcement, charge them, pick them up and remove them from the scene.

There is still one I think because if California passed a law making cooperating with the feds illegal, even if the feds have a warrant or order, you now have a person being criminally liable no matter what they do. Until it is resolved it is a crisis.
This issue should be resolved at the federal borders by the federal government, not State interiors.

This issue should be resolved at the federal borders by the federal government, not State interiors.

Why?

Why?
because it is not a State problem. It is, a federal problem.

The Corrupt Democratic Party has decided that their new voter base will be uneducated and illiterate illegal aliens, the Mexican Drug Cartel smugglers, Human Traffickers, La Raza racist, Mecha racist , Aztlan Nationalist racist, MS-13 criminals and Voter Fraudsters.

Racist Univison reporter Jorge Ramos: this Is ‘Our Country, Not Theirs’

The Corrupt Democratic Party has decided that their new voter base will be uneducated and illiterate illegal aliens, the Mexican Drug Cartel smugglers, Human Traffickers, La Raza racist, Mecha racist , Aztlan Nationalist racist, MS-13 criminals and Voter Fraudsters.

Racist Univison reporter Jorge Ramos: this Is ‘Our Country, Not Theirs’
the right wing appeals to ignorance, not reason.

And Dems in Washington will force a Constitutional crisis.

That horse already left the barn for the people we are talking about.

Why?

Indeed, and if the state government interferes with federal enforcement, the federal government has the authority to put an end to the interference.

Pathetic liar. Prosecuting people for following the law is what you goose steppers are all about.

Posted by ^^^ a deplorable neo-fascist.

That doesn't solve the whole problem. It should not be federal policy to create problems and then have to, "throw money at them", for the benefit of capitalists.

We have a Commerce Clause. Tourism is a form of Commerce. Not everyone wants to immigrate and become naturalized.

A police state is merely the wrong economic model since it does not conform to our Commerce Clause.

Why?

Indeed, and if the state government interferes with federal enforcement, the federal government has the authority to put an end to the interference.
We have a Commerce Clause. You have to prove each person wanted to immigrate and not just be a tourist who can work here.

That doesn't solve the whole problem. It should not be federal policy to create problems and then have to, "throw money at them", for the benefit of capitalists.

We have a Commerce Clause. Tourism is a form of Commerce. Not everyone wants to immigrate and become naturalized.

A police state is merely the wrong economic model since it does not conform to our Commerce Clause.

Some guy picking strawberries or busing tables is not a tourist.

Why?

We have a Commerce Clause. You have to prove each person wanted to immigrate and not just be a tourist who can work here.

Bullshit. Tourists don't work where they visit. It's the whole definition of a tourist.

Forum List

Back