Calif AG: We Will Prosecute Employers Who Cooperate with Fed Immigration

Headed for a Constitutional crisis. Jerry Brown has become a criminal and needs to be removed from office.

In a better day torches and pitchforks would be in use in Sacramento.

‘We will prosecute’ employers who help immigration sweeps, California AG says

I would ask the reader to read the link supplied by Wm2020, something his bias and bigotry prevented from understanding, i.e. the legality and rights of the several states. NOTHING in the AG/s Statement violates Federal Law, it only serves notice that they confirm and comply to the Bill of Rights.
Pathetic liar. Prosecuting people for following the law is what you goose steppers are all about.

California Attorney General Xavier Becerra discusses reports that wide-spread federal immigration raids may be planned soon in Northern California, at a news conference Thursday, Jan. 18, 2018, in Sacramento, Calif. Becerra warned employers that they must comply with a new California law that limits their cooperation with immigration officials.
California AG: We Will Prosecute Employers Who Cooperate With ICE
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hopefully when these losers will never again get FED. Funds no more for you scum who votes these rejects into office. They don't deserved they are un american and need to gtf out of our Country.
that A. G. should be arrested for some form of TREASON
This state is beyond sickening. Hopefully it falls into the ocean.

I mean really THIS IS THE BS HITLER DID, BLACKMAIL YOUR EMPLOYERS INTO DISOBEYING FEDERAL LAW...........THIS PRICK SHOULD BE ARRESTED...................

Federal law supersedes state law regarding immigration.
Immigration is not a State obligation since 1808.

Indeed, but states cannot interfere with federal enforcement activities, nor preclude state citizens from assisting in that enforcement.
You have to ask them if they want to become citizens instead of just tourists.

I would ask the reader to read the link supplied by Wm2020, something his bias and bigotry prevented from understanding, i.e. the legality and rights of the several states. NOTHING in the AG/s Statement violates Federal Law, it only serves notice that they confirm and comply to the Bill of Rights.

"The word “immigration” does not appear in the U.S. Constitution or any of its Amendments. Article I, Section 8, Clause 4 does read, “… To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization, …”. The 14th Amendment, Section 1 addresses the protection of “All persons born or naturalized in the United States,…” which extended citizenship through the States to the former slaves. The rules of immigration were reserved to the States through the 10th Amendment until the first Federal law was enacted in 1875. The U.S. Supreme Court ruled the following year that immigration regulation was an exclusive Federal responsibility. Congress established the Immigration Service in 1891, which was the first time the Federal government took an active role."
- The American View

I don't believe Trump, trusts his own Justice Department.

Too many hard-core liberals in it to perform their duties correctly.
Sessions doesn't appear to have any balls to confront that group
and run his Department adequately.

Precedent, in all of this crap was made a few years back when Ariz
challenged Federal Immigration Law/enforcement. SCOTUS was
very clear in its ruling that a State has no option but to enforce Federal
Immigration Law. No State can have its own Immigration Laws.

Sessions should already have that Calif AG talking out his ass.

I wouldn't either if you knew what we knew. He has no reason to. They've fkd him over and over the Trump haters can't seem to get that though.

California Attorney General Xavier Becerra discusses reports that wide-spread federal immigration raids may be planned soon in Northern California, at a news conference Thursday, Jan. 18, 2018, in Sacramento, Calif. Becerra warned employers that they must comply with a new California law that limits their cooperation with immigration officials.
California AG: We Will Prosecute Employers Who Cooperate With ICE
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hopefully when these losers will never again get FED. Funds no more for you scum who votes these rejects into office. They don't deserved they are un american and need to gtf out of our Country.
that A. G. should be arrested for some form of TREASON
This state is beyond sickening. Hopefully it falls into the ocean.

I mean really THIS IS THE BS HITLER DID, BLACKMAIL YOUR EMPLOYERS INTO DISOBEYING FEDERAL LAW...........THIS PRICK SHOULD BE ARRESTED...................

Federal law supersedes state law regarding immigration.

Well you do realize though they do what they want to do , Law does not matter to these morons who are Trump haters.
found the drug war clause in your right wing doctrine, yet?

I'm not right nor left, Try again zombie.

serveimage

Bullshit. How about A State AG says they will prosecute Abortion Doctors under the existing State laws still on the books, and who cares what the feds say?

You can't force State governments to enforce federal laws, however you cannot actively punish people for following legal orders and warrants from Federal Sources.

Do you want a constitutional crisis?

Bullshit. How about A State AG says they will prosecute Abortion Doctors under the existing State laws still on the books, and who cares what the feds say?

You can't force State governments to enforce federal laws, however you cannot actively punish people for following legal orders and warrants from Federal Sources.

Do you want a constitutional crisis?

There is no constitutional crisis. If the antagonists interfere with federal enforcement, charge them, pick them up and remove them from the scene.

Forum List

Back