Calif AG: We Will Prosecute Employers Who Cooperate with Fed Immigration

There is still one I think because if California passed a law making cooperating with the feds illegal, even if the feds have a warrant or order, you now have a person being criminally liable no matter what they do. Until it is resolved it is a crisis.
This issue should be resolved at the federal borders by the federal government, not State interiors.

Why?
because it is not a State problem. It is, a federal problem.

Indeed, and if the state government interferes with federal enforcement, the federal government has the authority to put an end to the interference.

The Federal Government includes three branches. Since the Ryan/McConnell leadership is inept, and unable to write a law to establish comprehensive legislation to resolve the issues of border security, Immigration and how they comport to what has and has not been done by the Executive, we face a Constitutional Crisis.

A careful reading of the Bill of Rights does not predict what direction the Supreme Court might take, but given the road most taken by the Robert's Court, we can expect a partisan 5-4 decision, and the dreamers will experience the nightmare that Callous Conservatism creates.

That has what to do with federal v. state authority under existing law?

why not? some people merely need to work for awhile and wait for a good exchange rate.

Um, no. when you come on a tourist visa, you come on a tourist visa.

If you cross the border illegally, you cross the border illegally.

Either you are stupid, a troll, or both.
how easy is it to get a tourist visa? we should have no illegals and no foreigners without a federal ID.

How much of our illegal immigration is due to overstayed tourist visa's?

Remember in these cases the people are not "undocumented", they just have out of date or wrong documents. They usually can be tracked far easier than someone who came here with no paperwork.
They are tourists until they actually apply for naturalization.

Fine and fee revenue is what we should be getting. We have a Commerce Clause.

That makes zero sense. up your meds.
This is why I don't take You seriously.

Um, no. when you come on a tourist visa, you come on a tourist visa.

If you cross the border illegally, you cross the border illegally.

Either you are stupid, a troll, or both.
how easy is it to get a tourist visa? we should have no illegals and no foreigners without a federal ID.

How much of our illegal immigration is due to overstayed tourist visa's?

Remember in these cases the people are not "undocumented", they just have out of date or wrong documents. They usually can be tracked far easier than someone who came here with no paperwork.
They are tourists until they actually apply for naturalization.

Fine and fee revenue is what we should be getting. We have a Commerce Clause.

That makes zero sense. up your meds.
This is why I don't take You seriously.

lol_wut.jpg

On the original thread, which still shows up in the search engines, I had post #9 on this thread. Now it's gone. Where is it?

I wonder how California's AG will do in federal prison?

Our drug war is illegal, should we take your AG to Court?

What drug war? Do you normally act this irrationally?
Why should the left take the right wing seriously?

Being irrational and being serious are two completely different things. The left has become lawless.
The right wing has nothing but fallacy.

I wonder how California's AG will do in federal prison?

Being irrational and being serious are two completely different things. The left has become lawless.
Hey fuckhead moron, it is my right to comply with Federal laws. You leftards are fascist pigs.

8 USC 1324(a)(1)(A)(iii):
Any person who—knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, conceals, harbors, or shields from detection, or attempts to conceal, harbor, or shield from detection, such alien in any place, including any building or any means of transportation;

A felony. Indict Becerra now!

Hey fuckhead moron, it is my right to comply with Federal laws. You leftards are fascist pigs.
10USC246 is also, federal law. Hop to it, right wingers.

Forum List

Back