Caleb Williams

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
This guy is the #1 overall pick in the next draft, but if he don't like who has the #1 pick, he can always stay for another year, and I think it''s possle more high draft picks just stay an extra year in college, because they are getting paid.

370038850_819109803551056_8622866209378186337_n.jpg

He'd be a fool to pass up a number 1 pick. He could get injured and watch millions go up in smoke.
He's going to come out. None of the teams on his little list will be the #1 pick next year either unless they intentionally tank. Certainly not the 9rs or Cowboys.

He's going to come out. None of the teams on his little list will be the #1 pick next year either unless they intentionally tank. Certainly not the 9rs or Cowboys.
He is good but I don't rank him as the top QB in college football.

Drake Maye of North Carolina is a pro ready QB.
You cant be serious.

Maye has almost as many int's as TD's this year 5/4.

Williams has thrown 4 times the number of TD's and 1/4 of the ints. 21/1.

Maye has 500 fewer yards and a lower completion percentage.

You cant be serious.

Maye has almost as many int's as TD's this year 5/4.

Williams has thrown 4 times the number of TD's and 1/4 of the ints. 21/1.

Maye has 500 fewer yards and a lower completion percentage.

Cool Story. He’s still only thrown 5 TDs and 4 picks. That’s objectively terrible. There’s no opinion article that makes that go away. Especially when compared to Williams who's thrown 21 v 1. You're telling me given these 2 stat lines

105/141 74.5% 21/1 215 Rtg
96/132 72.7% 5/4 154 Rtg.

You're taking the second guy? I dont belive you.

Cool Story. He’s still only thrown 5 TDs and 4 picks. That’s objectively terrible. There’s no opinion article that makes that go away. Especially when compared to Williams who's thrown 21 v 1. You're telling me given these 2 stat lines

105/141 74.5% 21/1 215 Rtg
96/132 72.7% 5/4 154 Rtg.

You're taking the second guy? I dont belive you.
Drake's abilities are better suited for the pros and Williams abilities are better suited for the college game.

Drake's abilities are better suited for the pros and Williams abilities are better suited for the college game.
Ok. If your TD/INT ratio is almost 1:1 against ACC and below talent, it's not because your "skill set" doesn't suit the college game....

There isn't a single team who would draft Maye over Williams in this draft. Not 1.

Ok. If your TD/INT ratio is almost 1:1 against ACC and below talent, it's not because your "skill set" doesn't suit the college game....

There isn't a single team who would draft Maye over Williams in this draft. Not 1.
False.

Actually, when people see Williams play, they think of Patrick Mahomes, and hope he can turn into someone close to that ideal QB. There is a reason he won the Heisman.

Maye might be good someday, but scouts don't rate him higher than they do Williams, and it's not close.

Anything that keeps players in college longer is good for college football, and makes it more intriguing. I hope he stays and enjoys being a youthful college age athlete as head dude on campus for another year or two.

Forum List

Back