Caitlyn Jenner’s First Lipstick Collab Launches Today

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Proceeds go for a good cause.

Finally Here: Caitlyn Jenner’s First Lipstick Collab Launches Today

Caitlyn Jenner looks like she’s got something lined up for every month or so this year. Just after her recent campaign with H&M Sporther first lipstick collaboration with MAC formally launches today. The pink-nude shade is called “Finally Free” and features Caitlyn in a set of photos all about that classic, old Hollywood glam.

All proceeds from the lipstick sales will go to the MAC AIDS Fund Transgender Initiative, one of the many programs MAC has to forward gender and AIDS awareness and prevention.

Sadly for us here in the Philippines, we’ve got to wait until next year for the lipstick to hit our local counters. But if you really got to have it now, you are free to order online.

He talks like he has a mouth full of cotton. And he sure has messed the heads of the kids involved. They're grown, and they still are confused.

Also that picture is very touched up. He doesn't look that well on TV, or that young. He is after all 66.

Also picture is very touched up. He doesn't look that well on TV, or that young. He is after all 66.
I call them "retirement transitions". Shame she didn't realize she could have a private one.

These people are just trying to harm transgendered people. What else could it be? I've never heard anyone react positively to Jenner.

Also picture is very touched up. He doesn't look that well on TV, or that young. He is after all 66.
I call them "retirement transitions". Shame she didn't realize she could have a private one.

These people are just trying to harm transgendered people. What else could it be? I've never heard anyone react positively to Jenner.

runforhills.gif

Jenner was a great athlete but alas, he now has to squat to piss.

Nuttin wrong with that....IF you're a gurl!

. He probably does squat for appearances sake, but like all guys, he really doesn't have to.

Who is this she you're referring to? This Ad is about the transvestite Bruce Jenner.

Forum List

Back