CafePress: Anti-Hillary Merchandise Outselling Anti-Trump Gear by over 814 Percent!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
While some polls after the Republican and Democratic conventions show Donald Trump tied with Hillary Clinton, internet retailer CafePress claims it can accurately track the electorate’s mood with its large consumer base — and customers appear to be decidedly anti-Hillary.

Anti-Hillary merchandise outsells anti-Trump merchandise by a staggering 814.88 percent, according to the Louisville Business First. (Both the site and CafePress are based in Louisville, Kentucky.) Anti-Hillary gear also outsells pro-Trump products. Given that Trump supporters are chased, beaten, and intimidated for showing their support in public, the pro-Trump sentiment could be suppressed.

Sales in 2016 are 50 percent higher than they were in 2012.

“That’s the energized vote bank that’s going to show up on Election Day. That’s the most passionate part of the population,” said CEO Fred Durham. “They’re all going to the polls. You buy stuff, you’re actually going to vote.” Most of the products sold are also designed by users.

Trump is gaining ground in critical swing states and is neck-and-neck with her in some national polls.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

VA-rally-9-girls-in-hillary-for-prison-shirts-e1472922524175-640x481.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
57284a4422000036002553f9.jpeg
trumppins.jpg

Probably because anti trump crowd tends to be more educated than the anti Hilary crowd. Trump is trash and smart people don't spend their money on trash.

And I'm pretty sure anti obama gear outsold anti McCain and Romney gear as well. Means nothing for the election.

Just shows that the conservative crowd will buy anything.

I don't need to buy crap to show my disgust for trump.

Given that Trump supporters are chased, beaten, and intimidated for showing their support in public, the pro-Trump sentiment could be suppressed.
There's a lot to that. People have remarked about not seeing Trump yard signs and bumper stickers. I dont think if ever seen one. Knowing how insane the antiTrump crowd is, who can blame them?

Probably because anti trump crowd tends to be more educated than the anti Hillary crowd

Yeah, about that. Only poorly educated people would vote for someone with who sent and received classified information on an insecure server, who willfully destroyed evidence that had been subpoenaed by Congress, who used her "charity" to employ a giant pay for play scheme, and hasn't held a news conference in 275 days. Only poorly educated people would ignore all of those things simply to vote for her.

Probably because anti trump crowd tends to be more educated than the anti Hillary crowd

Yeah, about that. Only poorly educated people would vote for someone with who sent and received classified information on an insecure server, who willfully destroyed evidence that had been subpoenaed by Congress, who used her "charity" to employ a giant pay for play scheme, and hasn't held a news conference in 275 days. Only poorly educated people would ignore all of those things simply to vote for her.
Ironic. The more NIA88 posts the more it appears to be intellectually challenged.

Actually it's pretty understandable. Trump supporters tend to have jobs and the money to purchase anti-Hillary trinkets. Hillary's supporters want someone to give them everything.

I got myself a shirt not too long ago that I found at my local Kohl's store that can work for any election because it simply says "Nobody For President" on the front of it. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Forum List

Back