Cabinet Approves Release

Why aren't all of you zionist lovers supporting Israel in this humanitarian gesture of peace and good will? .. :cool:

Because there will be a potential of up to 100 freed prisoners that will need rearresting. Anyone who thinks prison has rehabilitated them from their evil ways will be sorely mistaken.

Why aren't all of you zionist lovers supporting Israel in this humanitarian gesture of peace and good will? .. :cool:

Because there will be a potential of up to 100 freed prisoners that will need rearresting. Anyone who thinks prison has rehabilitated them from their evil ways will be sorely mistaken.
Your beloved zionist government doesn't see it that way?

Maybe you should remove the hate in your heart for these falsely convicted people.

And realize they are no different than you. .. :cool:

Maybe you should remove the hate in your heart for these falsely convicted people.

What a joke. That doesn't even deserve a sensible reply.

Last edited:

Falsely convicted? I particularly remember Rachel Weiss and her 3 children who were murdered by one of your "falsely convicted" animals.

Falsely convicted ??
How do you know? Were you in court when they were convicted? What proof do you have ?
BTW, I know you are going to run away now :lol:

Run alone mr. Jihadi, there are some Shiite Muslims that need to be taught a lesson..... :cool:

Falsely convicted ??
How do you know? Were you in court when they were convicted? What proof do you have ?

Run alone mr. Jihadi, there are some Shiite Muslims that need to be taught a lesson..... :cool:

The lesson that they should have got in or before jail.

Holy mackeral. Israel is "apartheid." I didn't know that. Tell us more about this. Thank you.

A Palestinian person would never get a fair trial in a zionist court.

So there is no doubt that most of the arabs in Israel's apartheid prisons are innocent people. .. :cool:

Falsely convicted ??

Don't be a hater........ :cool:

Falsely convicted ??

Exactly! They should have never made it to prison. They should have been give some Palestinian justice.

You can wish and hope all you want. It matters not what the cabinet says or Bibi. Or the Palestinians. Or the Arab League. Or the UN. There is only one opinion that matters. And He says regarding Israel " I will bless those who bless you and curse him who curses you". Remember,some Israelis can curse Israel also.
Cabinet votes to free prisoners, paving way for peace talks | The Times of Israel

and yet, rome thrives. it seems your rather dictatorial and un-named "he" is in error. would this "he" be robert culp, by any chance, the cat on "i spy"? i have to start watching those re-runs.

among the unblessed, buddhists, muslims and the catholics seem to be thriving also.

Forum List

Back