CA residents speak out against EV charging restrictions

It does not matter what you have seen. I can charge and go. The battery in my car will 10-years. Battery costs are going down. I do not have wait in some long gas line, bitching about it's cost. You said you did not care if gas went to $10.00 a gallon. You bitched when it went over $6.00 not that long ago.

The cost of charging at hotel or theater or place to eat is free. At home it costs me about $25.00 or the same amout of money it cost to fill a gas powered care. I am NOT bleching smoke into the air. I am NOT paying oil companies. At idle I can power down, gas vehicles continue to cost money regardless.

I love hearing people like you bitch about the price of gas....
Boy...nobody believes you. You're full of shit and everyone knows it.

California has been asking residents to temper their electricity usage every summer for as long as I can remember. This summer is no different.

It does not matter what you have seen. I can charge and go. The battery in my car will 10-years. Battery costs are going down. I do not have wait in some long gas line, bitching about it's cost. You said you did not care if gas went to $10.00 a gallon. You bitched when it went over $6.00 not that long ago.

The cost of charging at hotel or theater or place to eat is free. At home it costs me about $25.00 or the same amout of money it cost to fill a gas powered care. I am NOT bleching smoke into the air. I am NOT paying oil companies. At idle I can power down, gas vehicles continue to cost money regardless.

I love hearing people like you bitch about the price of gas....
I have NEVER waited in line to buy gas, you must live in California where every cost is grossly inflated

California voted for the fools that run their state. They have a chance to change course in November, if they choose not to, they can wait on the California HIgh Speed Trains instead of driving.
After 2020 I'm surprised people keep saying we voted for this. CA has been ground zero for Democrat fuckery for a long time. From the plastic bag ban to giving Sacramento unlimited gas tax powers to Newsome recall they've been rigging votes for years

Yeah.....Yeah....Yeah. I laugh my ass of at you, the dumb schmuck paying for gas, wasting gas looking for gas. I can charge and go. I ain't in some long gas line.
I'm going to laugh my ass off when your shitty battery fails and you go get a new one then they tell you how much it costs to replace LOL

Yeah.....Yeah....Yeah. I laugh my ass of at you, the dumb schmuck paying for gas, wasting gas looking for gas. I can charge and go. I ain't in some long gas line.
With diesel and petrol, all can fill up and leave their car near home. With electric, 1/3rd of motorists can't. The pro EV's quote charging prices based on home charging but public charge point are double and triple the price.

Price of electric is going through the ceiling too, but the extra cost to buy the EV wipes out recharging/fuel savings for the first 200,000 miles.

Blackouts are on the cards in California and also Germany, in fact, JP Morgan are looking to relocate from Germany back to London so blackouts don't interrupt business.

I can fill my car up and leave it where I want, I don't have to be in the same parking place 99% of the time.

At the moment, if you can't charge from home, it's akin to buying a kettle and when you want a cup of coffee, you have to wander a mile or two away to plug into a socket at double and triple the price, and wait hours.

All well and good if you have a driveway to park on with solar panels, apart from that it's a, "Fuck you", attitude from pro EV's to everyone else.

Last edited:
It's kind of a problem when you want to go all EV by 2035!

Not a problem for the people who run the state. This is their dream scenario. Residents totally dependent on electricity that the state rations as it feels appropriate. Pretty much every communist shithole for the last 100 years has done it this way. Ask anyone who lives in Venezuela, Cuba, or North Korea what it's like when the government decides when you can and can't have electricity.

Not a problem for the people who run the state. This is their dream scenario. Residents totally dependent on electricity that the state rations as it feels appropriate. Pretty much every communist shithole for the last 100 years has done it this way. Ask anyone who lives in Venezuela, Cuba, or North Korea what it's like when the government decides when you can and can't have electricity.

In the transportation industry, the Totalitarians are seeking to make private transportation so expensive and so inconvenient for the Hoi Polloi that they are forced to ride buses and trains and move into crowded Urban Heck Holes.

I'm going to laugh my ass off when your shitty battery fails and you go get a new one then they tell you how much it costs to replace LOL
Plus, it'll cost $5,000 to have the battery removed for disposal before the scrap dealers will take the car in. In the UK, you get about £150 at the scrap yard for you old ICE car, take an EV, it'll be -£5,000 + £150 = £4,850 cost to you to scrap it. Cheaper to set fire to it in a remote field and claim it was stolen.

EV's are on average double the cost of an equivalent ICE vehicle. Then when all the buying incentives dry up and drive per mile tax kicks in, pro EV'ers are gonna look like lemons.

Here is what I know. Your driving around in your gas driven oversized car, looking for the cheapest gas available. While you are driving around looking for the cheapest gas, you are burning gas. In other wasting gas while looking for more gas.

I on the other hand do not waste gas driving around. I plug my EV into a charging station and after fully charge with a range of 300-Miles I laugh my fucking ass of at you who is wasting gas, running his tank lower and lower looking for cheap gas.

You who have to pay at pump, I do not.

Keep laughing monkey brain, you are only laughing at yourself.

I know there ain't an asshole MAGAMAGGOT FUCK HEAD smarter than dried up dog turd.
this is what i'll never understand.

if you want to drive an EV and it works for you, you should be able to. but what is the deal with having to insult others who don't want to go that route? why are these types of decisions being FORCED by people who don't follow them themselves?

make your choices that work for you. i support that. but i also support others making choices that work for them. you are far too worried about getting baseless shots in to even discuss the issue.

sad reflection of society today.

One more time, Oil (Gasoline) is a finite resource. When the gas runs out, your gas powered car will stop running. No gas, no car.

High Gas Prices did not mean jack shit to me. I unplug my car and drive. I passed Gas Stations when prices were north of $6.00 and LMFAO.

When I heard my MAGAMAGGOT neighbor complaining about the cost of driving his car, I pointed to my EV and told him not my problem.

When I go shopping or to a movie or out to dinner, I make sure there is a charging station and go there. I plug my in EV and go on about my business. When I am finished, I unplug and drive on.

So go ahead keep buy gas powered guzzler and when the gas finally stops flowing from the pump, I will be sure to say,

"I TOLD YO SO" in a long, loud and very much well deserved way.
If that day ever arrives ....if......you will have been in the ground for centuries.

1662819487343.png

Probably cost as much as buying a low mileage used pick up with several years left to drive with very minimal maintenance involved. I'll buy the pick up.

this is what i'll never understand.

if you want to drive an EV and it works for you, you should be able to. but what is the deal with having to insult others who don't want to go that route? why are these types of decisions being FORCED by people who don't follow them themselves?

make your choices that work for you. i support that. but i also support others making choices that work for them. you are far too worried about getting baseless shots in to even discuss the issue.

sad reflection of society today.
Exactly, and in a natural resource rich country that we live in here, it should easily afford us choice, but when you get these SJWs running thing's then look the heck out. I'm still at awe how they worked their way into power like they did. The only explanation is that we are in the chapter's that have spoken to us about these things.

Part of the problem I have with EV's is charge time. If I could drive into a station and swap the battery out like a cordless drill and then go another 300+ miles it would work. Until then I'll fill a gas tank for $80 in 5 minutes and drive off.

Part of the problem I have with EV's is charge time. If I could drive into a station and swap the battery out like a cordless drill and then go another 300+ miles it would work. Until then I'll fill a gas tank for $80 in 5 minutes and drive off.
Outstanding response. 👍

This is the human cost of "going green"

Let me ask this question if I may - What will the solar panels and wind turbines do, otherwise if the world suffers another catastrophic event that plunges it into a super deep cold climatic winter in which virtually changes everything as depicted in the documentary below ???

Without fossil fuels and the ability to heat ourselves with such means, I also ask this - How might we survive on solar and wind if say Yellowstone was to erupt, and it destroys the climate in ways that would be catastrophic to human and animal life on this planet ?? With Fossil fuel technology and coal at least we would stand a chance.

How we let these wide eyed leftist fool us in the ways that they've now done, uhhhh is simply amazing.

This congressman sum's it up quite nicely, and he's right of course, so when will the bull shite end with these brainwashed leftist minion's ??

Forum List

Back