CA residents speak out against EV charging restrictions

rsz_face-with-tears-of-joy_1f602.png

We Told you so!!

California residents are reacting to mixed messages from California leadership, as the state is asking residents to refrain from charging electric vehicles amid heat wave blackout fears, just one week after passing legislation banning the sale of gas cars by 2035.

"We need better infrastructure to support the huge switch to EVs. We're not there yet," one Santa Monica resident told FOX Business’ Kelly O’Grady in an interview on "Varney & Co." Thursday. "The grid can't support it."

The California Independent System Operator has warned that stress on the energy grid could lead to blackouts and called for consumer conservation between 4 p.m. and 9 p.m.

Wednesday’s announcement comes less than one week after California regulators moved to require all new vehicles in the state to run on electricity by 2035, an ambitious goal by the country's most populous state to phase out gasoline-powered automobiles and curb carbon emissions.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics...infrastructure

Soon this type of talk will land them in jail.

When wealthy brats snivel, Newsom listens. Well, him and the entire list of pols there. Just force the poor and working classes to off the grid. Problem solved.

One more time, Oil (Gasoline) is a finite resource. When the gas runs out, your gas powered car will stop running. No gas, no car.

High Gas Prices did not mean jack shit to me. I unplug my car and drive. I passed Gas Stations when prices were north of $6.00 and LMFAO.

When I heard my MAGAMAGGOT neighbor complaining about the cost of driving his car, I pointed to my EV and told him not my problem.

When I go shopping or to a movie or out to dinner, I make sure there is a charging station and go there. I plug my in EV and go on about my business. When I am finished, I unplug and drive on.

So go ahead keep buy gas powered guzzler and when the gas finally stops flowing from the pump, I will be sure to say,

"I TOLD YO SO" in a long, loud and very much well deserved way.
When is it exactly that you think we're going to run out of oil, Bravo? Fifty years from now? A hundred?

So did you neighbor laugh back at you when you were told not to charge your car this weekend?

One more time, Oil (Gasoline) is a finite resource. When the gas runs out, your gas powered car will stop running. No gas, no car.

High Gas Prices did not mean jack shit to me. I unplug my car and drive. I passed Gas Stations when prices were north of $6.00 and LMFAO.

When I heard my MAGAMAGGOT neighbor complaining about the cost of driving his car, I pointed to my EV and told him not my problem.

When I go shopping or to a movie or out to dinner, I make sure there is a charging station and go there. I plug my in EV and go on about my business. When I am finished, I unplug and drive on.

So go ahead keep buy gas powered guzzler and when the gas finally stops flowing from the pump, I will be sure to say,

One more time. If you are in California, the model for climate hoax laws, your EV is a big paperweight. You can't charge it. If you want to go somewhere find someone with a gas guzzler to give you a ride.

Where do you think electricity comes from? It comes from fossil fuels. No more coal. No more oil. I told you so. I told you so. Democrats do not have your well being in mind.

Why do you hate the poor who can’t afford high gas prices or EVs?

We Told you so!!

California residents are reacting to mixed messages from California leadership, as the state is asking residents to refrain from charging electric vehicles amid heat wave blackout fears, just one week after passing legislation banning the sale of gas cars by 2035.

"We need better infrastructure to support the huge switch to EVs. We're not there yet," one Santa Monica resident told FOX Business’ Kelly O’Grady in an interview on "Varney & Co." Thursday. "The grid can't support it."

The California Independent System Operator has warned that stress on the energy grid could lead to blackouts and called for consumer conservation between 4 p.m. and 9 p.m.

Wednesday’s announcement comes less than one week after California regulators moved to require all new vehicles in the state to run on electricity by 2035, an ambitious goal by the country's most populous state to phase out gasoline-powered automobiles and curb carbon emissions.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics...infrastructure
EV's don't work, they're a bad idea, that's why they to ban new ICE vehicles and then start to control how EV's should be maintained/charged/operated.

EV's need government control to get them and to keep them in the market place.

Thought so. Keep regurgitating the same crap...maybe you'll convince yourself.

Here is what I know. Your driving around in your gas driven oversized car, looking for the cheapest gas available. While you are driving around looking for the cheapest gas, you are burning gas. In other wasting gas while looking for more gas.

I on the other hand do not waste gas driving around. I plug my EV into a charging station and after fully charge with a range of 300-Miles I laugh my fucking ass of at you who is wasting gas, running his tank lower and lower looking for cheap gas.

You who have to pay at pump, I do not.

Keep laughing monkey brain, you are only laughing at yourself.
It’s true. You don’t know this?

I know there ain't an asshole MAGAMAGGOT FUCK HEAD smarter than dried up dog turd.

Here is what I know. Your driving around in your gas driven oversized car, looking for the cheapest gas available. While you are driving around looking for the cheapest gas, you are burning gas. In other wasting gas while looking for more gas.

I on the other hand do not waste gas driving around. I plug my EV into a charging station and after fully charge with a range of 300-Miles I laugh my fucking ass of at you who is wasting gas, running his tank lower and lower looking for cheap gas.

I know there ain't an asshole MAGAMAGGOT FUCK HEAD smarter than dried up dog turd.
And, we're free to go buy gas and travel anywhere we want. Meanwhile, the government will ration your electricity to charge your car.

And we laugh our fucking asses off while you are charging because you can't drive more than 300 miles and then one day if you keep that piece of shit past 50k miles you get a bill for $28k to replace the batteries. I wouldn't have one of those pieces of shit if gas was $10/gallon

And we laugh our fucking asses off while you are charging because you can't drive more than 300 miles and then one day if you keep that piece of shit past 50k miles you get a bill for $28k to replace the batteries. I wouldn't have one of those pieces of shit if gas was $10/gallon

Yeah.....Yeah....Yeah. I laugh my ass of at you, the dumb schmuck paying for gas, wasting gas looking for gas. I can charge and go. I ain't in some long gas line.

Yeah.....Yeah....Yeah. I laugh my ass of at you, the dumb schmuck paying for gas, wasting gas looking for gas. I can charge and go. I ain't in some long gas line.

The hell you aren't, I see idiots fight over them at hotels because their might 2 or 3. Gas is everywhere, charging stations, one for every 60 guests at a hotel

The hell you aren't, I see idiots fight over them at hotels because their might 2 or 3. Gas is everywhere, charging stations, one for every 60 guests at a hotel

It does not matter what you have seen. I can charge and go. The battery in my car will 10-years. Battery costs are going down. I do not have wait in some long gas line, bitching about it's cost. You said you did not care if gas went to $10.00 a gallon. You bitched when it went over $6.00 not that long ago.

The cost of charging at hotel or theater or place to eat is free. At home it costs me about $25.00 or the same amout of money it cost to fill a gas powered care. I am NOT bleching smoke into the air. I am NOT paying oil companies. At idle I can power down, gas vehicles continue to cost money regardless.

I love hearing people like you bitch about the price of gas....

Here’s what I know. You pretend you’re saving the planet and think you’re better than other people but we know you’re electric car runs on fossil fuel supplied electricity and your EV takes plenty of fossil fuel supplied parts to produce.

It does not matter what you have seen. I can charge and go. The battery in my car will 10-years. Battery costs are going down. I do not have wait in some long gas line, bitching about it's cost. You said you did not care if gas went to $10.00 a gallon. You bitched when it went over $6.00 not that long ago.

The cost of charging at hotel or theater or place to eat is free. At home it costs me about $25.00 or the same amout of money it cost to fill a gas powered care. I am NOT bleching smoke into the air. I am NOT paying oil companies. At idle I can power down, gas vehicles continue to cost money regardless.

I love hearing people like you bitch about the price of gas....

This dumb ass doesn’t know where plastic comes from.

New Topics

Forum List

Back