CA residents speak out against EV charging restrictions

Ordinary Guy

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2021
rsz_face-with-tears-of-joy_1f602.png

We Told you so!!

California residents are reacting to mixed messages from California leadership, as the state is asking residents to refrain from charging electric vehicles amid heat wave blackout fears, just one week after passing legislation banning the sale of gas cars by 2035.

"We need better infrastructure to support the huge switch to EVs. We're not there yet," one Santa Monica resident told FOX Business’ Kelly O’Grady in an interview on "Varney & Co." Thursday. "The grid can't support it."

The California Independent System Operator has warned that stress on the energy grid could lead to blackouts and called for consumer conservation between 4 p.m. and 9 p.m.

Wednesday’s announcement comes less than one week after California regulators moved to require all new vehicles in the state to run on electricity by 2035, an ambitious goal by the country's most populous state to phase out gasoline-powered automobiles and curb carbon emissions.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics...infrastructure

We Told you so!!

California residents are reacting to mixed messages from California leadership, as the state is asking residents to refrain from charging electric vehicles amid heat wave blackout fears, just one week after passing legislation banning the sale of gas cars by 2035.

"We need better infrastructure to support the huge switch to EVs. We're not there yet," one Santa Monica resident told FOX Business’ Kelly O’Grady in an interview on "Varney & Co." Thursday. "The grid can't support it."

The California Independent System Operator has warned that stress on the energy grid could lead to blackouts and called for consumer conservation between 4 p.m. and 9 p.m.

Wednesday’s announcement comes less than one week after California regulators moved to require all new vehicles in the state to run on electricity by 2035, an ambitious goal by the country's most populous state to phase out gasoline-powered automobiles and curb carbon emissions.

"Buy electric vehicles, but don't charge them" - That's textbook Left wing logic, right there.

We Told you so!!

It is so hilarious....lololol

These people live in a land of Make Believe

We Told you so!!

Stop voting for this shit

We Told you so!!

Hey.....you vote for a stupid political party that wants to end cheap, reliable, plentiful energy.....and you win really stupid prizes..one of them being you get no energy when it is really hot out.......screw them.....they wanted it, now they have it....and the funniest part of all....? They are going to vote in these same guys over and over again..........screw them.....

Hey.....you vote for a stupid political party that wants to end cheap, reliable, plentiful energy.....and you win really stupid prizes..one of them being you get no energy when it is really hot out.......screw them.....they wanted it, now they have it....and the funniest part of all....? They are going to vote in these same guys over and over again..........screw them.....

Yupp!
Terminal stupidity.

Tremendous point.

The D's hate the idea of people just being able to drive where they want when they want. Be able to move out of the Failed Liberal Cities into the habitat of the Middle Class-suburbia.

The entire "climate change" story is just a ruse to get people to accept their micro-management. After all, libs believe they can run your life better than you can. And that's the bottom line about the ideology.

Tremendous point.

The D's hate the idea of people just being able to drive where they want when they want. Be able to move out of the Failed Liberal Cities into the habitat of the Middle Class-suburbia.

The entire "climate change" story is just a ruse to get people to accept their micro-management. After all, libs believe they can run your life better than you can. And that's the bottom line about the ideology.
They believe it only because they have an agenda to fulfill, so if there is resistance it can be squashed by convincing (hopefully in their mind's), that the majority will just play along with them after being forced too.

The sky is falling, the sky is falling they Hollar in the town square, but meanwhile the true tragedy is the poison's being used all over the landscape causing serious cancer's, and short life spans to come about from it all. This is right in front of their face, but they look up yelling the sky is falling, the sky is falling.

One more time, Oil (Gasoline) is a finite resource. When the gas runs out, your gas powered car will stop running. No gas, no car.

High Gas Prices did not mean jack shit to me. I unplug my car and drive. I passed Gas Stations when prices were north of $6.00 and LMFAO.

When I heard my MAGAMAGGOT neighbor complaining about the cost of driving his car, I pointed to my EV and told him not my problem.

When I go shopping or to a movie or out to dinner, I make sure there is a charging station and go there. I plug my in EV and go on about my business. When I am finished, I unplug and drive on.

So go ahead keep buy gas powered guzzler and when the gas finally stops flowing from the pump, I will be sure to say,

"I TOLD YO SO" in a long, loud and very much well deserved way.

California voted for the fools that run their state. They have a chance to change course in November, if they choose not to, they can wait on the California HIgh Speed Trains instead of driving.
who is running in CA in Nov?

I've been too focused on other states.. u know, where Trump or some Trump-like person could actually have a chance.

yes, but maybe it is not the voters. Maybe their system has been 2020-like long b4 2020? Didn't bidum himself say (Poster Muhammed permanent video) that the Ds had a vast fraud system even in 2008 and that's how obummer won?

Check out that video if you haven't yet.. Then read Rigged by Mollie Hemingway about how 2020 was rigged/stolen..

and think: California 2008 (or earlier)

One more time, Oil (Gasoline) is a finite resource. When the gas runs out, your gas powered car will stop running. No gas, no car.

High Gas Prices did not mean jack shit to me. I unplug my car and drive. I passed Gas Stations when prices were north of $6.00 and LMFAO.

When I heard my MAGAMAGGOT neighbor complaining about the cost of driving his car, I pointed to my EV and told him not my problem.

When I go shopping or to a movie or out to dinner, I make sure there is a charging station and go there. I plug my in EV and go on about my business. When I am finished, I unplug and drive on.

So go ahead keep buy gas powered guzzler and when the gas finally stops flowing from the pump, I will be sure to say,

and when the damn thing can't be charged because the grid is overwhelmed but you have to get out of the area because of a wild fire or hurricane or whatever the hell

we will

say

TOLD YA SO!

:rolleyes:

Haven't we been 5 years away from running out of oil since about...1975?

And when the government decides to limit the places and distances you travel, for whatever reason it feels justified, it will just simply turn off the electricity you need to charge your car.

Forum List

Back