CA Gov. Newsome To Release 3500 More Rayshard Brooks From Prison

Once again today, I implore you lil' Baby Weeping Jesus to continue to let guns n' ammo flow to law-abiding American Patriots. :eusa_pray:

There. My daily prayer is done.

White fear ^^^^^

How do you know they are Black?

He didn't say they were all black.....he said they were the same as the guy who fought with the police....career criminals getting released early by the democrat so they can terrorize their neighborhoods before the election....
So why didnt he post his research proving they were career criminals?
Why don't you go loot in texas small towns?
For a couple of reasons. I dont want to catch hair lice or be overwhelmed by steer shit. Besides, what in the fuck does a small texas town have that I want?
Peace and quiet and safe streets....hey have you been contacted by the FBI yet?.....make sure and let me know so I can keep a record for ya.....

Rayshard Brooks who was released from prison because of the COVID-19 virus was killed by a cop in Atlanta while trying to escape. The left used his death as a rallying cry to attack the cops, attack white people, and pull down our history.
CA Newsome enjoyed the result so much he wants to do it again. He's talking about releasing 3500 more convicted felons into our streets.

The left supports crime and attacks anyone who defends themselves. Democrats in position of power are causing chaos everywhere with this ridiculous two-tiered system of justice. The criminal has all of the advantages while the victim can be arrested and imprisoned for merely defending themselves.

95% of our gun crime is in democrat party controlled cities.....because they keep releasing violent criminals, in particular, gun criminals....over and over again...

the anti-gunners here on U.S.message simply can't explain why the democrats keep doing this....
Because Democrats have an agenda.
Take our guns.....force us into submission.....and take everything we have.

They tried taking our guns first....and that didn't work....so now they're trying to force us into submission using race.

I think it's going to blow up in their faces.
Once they get rid of cops it will free us up to start administering payback.

White fear ^^^^^

How do you know they are Black?

He didn't say they were all black.....he said they were the same as the guy who fought with the police....career criminals getting released early by the democrat so they can terrorize their neighborhoods before the election....
So why didnt he post his research proving they were career criminals?

Once they get re arrested and the local papers chronicle the rapes and murders .....then we will talk again...

The released felons here in Illinois were listed with their crimes....
I'll be looking forward to it but only if you can prove all of them did something.
One of Newsomes early released punks shot a cop in the face two weeks ago.....

Rayshard Brooks who was released from prison because of the COVID-19 virus was killed by a cop in Atlanta while trying to escape. The left used his death as a rallying cry to attack the cops, attack white people, and pull down our history.
CA Newsome enjoyed the result so much he wants to do it again. He's talking about releasing 3500 more convicted felons into our streets.

The left supports crime and attacks anyone who defends themselves. Democrats in position of power are causing chaos everywhere with this ridiculous two-tiered system of justice. The criminal has all of the advantages while the victim can be arrested and imprisoned for merely defending themselves.

95% of our gun crime is in democrat party controlled cities.....because they keep releasing violent criminals, in particular, gun criminals....over and over again...

the anti-gunners here on U.S.message simply can't explain why the democrats keep doing this....

They tried taking our guns first....and that didn't work....so now they're trying to force us into submission using race.

This is what's called a foregone conclusion.

This is what's called a foregone conclusion.
I've said it before....the only thing saving rioters right now is the fear that their targets have for the law.
Remove that fear and all bets are off.

Bastille Year USA continues. Heaven and Smith and Wesson help those caught in the crossfire of a thousand screaming barbarians suddenly freed and gone hunting . . .

It is too bad that they are not going to release him.

01.gif

Forum List

Back