CA AG Doxxes, Leaks Gun Owner Personal Data

I'm very confused here. First of all, is this all not public information already?

In any event, all this would seem to do is make the individuals listed all the safer. Now the bad guys know who to avoid if you don't want to get killed in the process of your bad acts.

The Second Amendment says I can have one of these:

rpg.jpg

And one of these:

mortar.jpg

An 18 year old should be able to buy a rocket-propelled grenade. It says so right there in the Constitution.

Why aren't these Second Amendment advocates standing up for our rights!!!?!

Your point?

My right to bear arms means I should be able to own one.

And grenades.

Why aren't you pussies defending our right to own hand grenades and howitzers?

I am you ignorant clod. I say let everybody have whatever they can afford.

I'm very confused here. First of all, is this all not public information already?

In any event, all this would seem to do is make the individuals listed all the safer. Now the bad guys know who to avoid if you don't want to get killed in the process of your bad acts.

No, it is not. Gun owners aren't criminals. But the Cali AG IS a criminal.

An 18 year old should be able to buy a rocket-propelled grenade. It says so right there in the Constitution.

Why aren't these Second Amendment advocates standing up for our rights!!!?!

If you are old enough to vote, and die for your country, you betcha.

Your point?

My right to bear arms means I should be able to own one.

And grenades.

Why aren't you pussies defending our right to own hand grenades and howitzers?
How the fuck are you going to service, arm and field a 6 ton artillery piece ? And have you ever used a hand grenade ? Toss one and stand around admiring you throw and you'll get a face full of shrapnel. Use one in an enclosed space and your hamburger. You ignorant loons need to educate yourselves otherwise your just pulling shit out of your fourth point of contact.

Any DA who would DOXX people isn't qualified to be the leader of a girl Scout Troop. He should be DISBARRED............tarred and feathered and made to cluck like a chicken.

How the fuck are you going to service, arm and field a 6 ton artillery piece ? And have you ever used a hand grenade ? Toss one and stand around admiring you throw and you'll get a face full of shrapnel. Use one in an enclosed space and your hamburger. You ignorant loons need to educate yourselves otherwise your just pulling shit out of your fourth point of contact.
The Second Amendment says I have a right to own a howitzer, a grenade, a mortar, and an RPG. As many as I want.

Am I right, or am I right?

See, this is why we need to strike down all gun laws FOREVER.

This is why we need machine guns.

Not one single inch will be tolerated.
The Second Amendment says I have the right to bear arms, not just guns.

We need to strike down all arms bans FOREVER.

This is why we need grenades, mortars, howitzers, anti-tank weapons, and RPGs.

• California​

Licenses and applications to carry firearms are public. CBS Inc. v. Block, 42 Cal. 3d 646, 652-53, 725 P.2d 470, 230 Cal. Rptr. 362 (1986). However, certain information contained in the application is expressly exempt. Cal. Gov’t Code § 6254(u) (information indicating when and where applicant is vulnerable to attack, information concerning applicant’s mental health, and home address and telephone number of prosecutors, public defenders, peace officers, judges, court commissioners, and magistrates set forth in the application and license is exempt). The agency must segregate the exempt from non-exempt material. See Cal. Gov't Code § 6253(a).

From the OP link:

The Reload reportedly found in the LA County database that around 420 reserve officers and 244 judges were also among those who had their information leaked Monday.

We will see if that is true.

The Second Amendment says I have the right to bear arms, not just guns.

We need to strike down all arms bans FOREVER.

This is why we need grenades, mortars, howitzers, anti-tank weapons, and RPGs.

Yes. Correct.

don't like it? Kill yourself.

The Second Amendment says I have a right to own a howitzer, a grenade, a mortar, and an RPG. As many as I want.

Yup. The first artillery unit in the United States was the Ancient and Honorable Artillery Company of Boston. It still exists. Imagine that, a PRIVATELY owned artillery unit.

Ancient and Honorable Artillery Company​

INTRODUCTION The Ancient and Honorable Artillery Company of Massachusetts is the oldest chartered military organization in the western hemisphere. Its charter was granted in March 1638 by the Great and General Court of Massachusetts Bay and signed by Governor John Winthrop. The Company was given a charter by the Great and General Court as a volunteer militia company that would train on a regular basis to increase the readiness and military skills of the members. Its inherent mission was to prepare its members to serve as officers in the enrolled militia companies.

The Company was incorporated as The Military Company of the Massachusetts. Circa 1690 it began to be referred to as the Artillery Company and then the word Honorable was used along with Artillery.

DOH!

I demand we repeal all arms control laws and allow 18 year olds to buy as many RPG's as they wish!

As you can see by the last link I provided, states vary on their public disclosure laws about carry permits.

California's records are public, with the exception of revealing the names of judges, police officers, etc. who have carry permits.

I demand we repeal all arms control laws and allow 18 year olds to buy as many RPG's as they wish!

Have you ALWAYS been a whiney little bitch, or is this new to you?

• California​

Licenses and applications to carry firearms are public. CBS Inc. v. Block, 42 Cal. 3d 646, 652-53, 725 P.2d 470, 230 Cal. Rptr. 362 (1986). However, certain information contained in the application is expressly exempt. Cal. Gov’t Code § 6254(u) (information indicating when and where applicant is vulnerable to attack, information concerning applicant’s mental health, and home address and telephone number of prosecutors, public defenders, peace officers, judges, court commissioners, and magistrates set forth in the application and license is exempt). The agency must segregate the exempt from non-exempt material. See Cal. Gov't Code § 6253(a).

From the OP link:

The Reload reportedly found in the LA County database that around 420 reserve officers and 244 judges were also among those who had their information leaked Monday.

We will see if that is true.

So, a regular FOIA request must be made, which includes the NAME of the person you wish to get the records about. In other words, it is NOT NORMAL for a AG to just blanket release the names and addresses of everyone who has a CCW.

Forum List

Back